I have currently been a manager at domino's pizza for three years...

i have currently been a manager at domino's pizza for three years. most recently i completed all requirements for the next level of manager, while my district and regional manager were in my store, they refused to promote me and then continued to harass me why the promotion was so important(4$ raise, benefits, and insurance) was so important. after three years of being an impeccable employee they made me brake down in the middle of work... my regional manager is the absolute highest contact i have... im begging be here just to find an email of someone in higher corporate office... tits will follow cause they make everything better

Other urls found in this thread:

ribbonfarm.com/the-gervais-principle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let the tits commence

i have nothing else to giv but random tits

if you can actually ask me for something ill give anything... but i aint got shit

you seem like an insecure little fag

im looking for any options to through my regional under the bus when he is the highest person i can talk to out of yearly events

a little yes... you know i have a new job and all but ive never done so much for a company to just be thrown away... yes the fag in me wants revenge

at least ive come to terms with my latent homosexual urges u still have a few years for ur balls to drop

back to the point.... ENDLESS TITS FOR EMAIL

see im having troubles believing one of u internet gods or god awful trolls (equally awesome) cant find what i need.... or even one of u with latent homosexual urges...

i don't understand why there is no email for anyone beside customer service simply posted online

can anyone atleast tell me why its so hard to get an email

anyone?

i really think ill go all day... thread after thread

/b finds murders, suicide victims, and endless fags who deserves it... is there actually something making the email so difficult?

i think ill take lazy as a acceptable answer

i really dont want to accept that though

>ive never done so much for a company to just be thrown away
behold the gervais principle
ribbonfarm.com/the-gervais-principle/

apparently u r all not as all powerful as i thought...

What are you going to do if you get that email? Bitch to someone you've never met about not getting a raise? You'll probably just get fired.

Best to learn this early on. Its not what you do or what you know that determines success in the work place. Its really is about who you know. Life is a social game if it was achievement based working hard would be rewarding. It is if your working for yourself but then your etsy page will fail because you never made real world contacts to promote your self more.

Make friends. Cash in on cronyism. Hard workers that arent social disturb people. Makes then self conscious and nervous.
I was passed over for managment for a 22 year old girl who took both bosses out drinking. They were middle aged spinster sisters that liked dogs more than men (factor?). Now my boss is a old army vet that has me adjust security cams to watch girls better.

i already quit i have a file of information to get my district, regional, and human resourse person in my area fired... i just have no one to give it to... u dont manage for three years without making ur own documentations

all i want the do is make some fags burn with this one run here... thought. /b specialized in such misery

Corporate doesn't care about you. They care about money. As a manager earning little wages, you're making money for them. As long as you work for them, they are happy with this situation. If you stop making money for them, they will get rid of you. corporate doesn't care about you.

Apply for a regional manager's job at your competitors: Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Pizzeria Uno...let them know you're looking to step up and manage more than one store, and that you don't see Domino's as a long-lasting company. This is how you parlay your experience into a better life...not by working for the same people who are happy with your status quo.

Good luck!

What sort of information do you have? If it's bad enough you can just post it publicly and get the result you want.

holy shit go back to redit you fucking faggot. Sup Forumstards aren't some elite internet detective force and we're not your personal fucking army. if you're actually this stupid, you're gonna be working your shitty job for a long time. hang yourself.

it is the manipulation of numbers for the higher ups to gain bonuses... does not affect me in anyway its just with the size of the corporation the people im supposed to report to r in on it... my job is gone i just want to return the favor

u can suck a dick while i never contributed to be, ive lurked since u were in diapers... new fag

Domino's pizza is fucking garbage. The smell alone makes me sick. Boycott your shit for a long time. Started seeing adverts about how you've changed and started doing this and that. Recently saw a domino's and said fuckit. Ordered a meatlovers because how the fuck could you screw that up? Well you did. gg no re. I'll go to fucking eagle boys before I touch a domino's pizza again.

To OP: Google is your friend. Domino's definitely has a website. If you can find a human being to talk to in hr or something, you will find your way to the higher ups. Hopefully they will view your determination as a good thing and give you a chance. Maybe. Probably you will discover that fastfood is a summer job for twelve year olds and was never meant to be a full time occupation.

This is not sexy user. I had to zoom in to make sure you didn't just crop out the dick. What the fuck is the matter with you? Nevermind, I don't care. Good luck with your job search.

Second reference was supposed to be

Found this bitch, just call and ask for this person.