Sup Forums i need urgent help how do i fix my acne i have tried lots of moistures and cleansing products but nothing...

Sup Forums i need urgent help how do i fix my acne i have tried lots of moistures and cleansing products but nothing works i need tips please

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cut off face

nice copypasta

have you tried a dermatologist?

seriously I would slice this shit off with a knife or just put a hot stove shit on it so it melts away good god

it hurts just to even scratch

no not yet

do you actually think they will help

roaccutane

Hold still

Holy fuck!
Contact a local dermatologist quick!
If you're poor and you live in the States contact Dr. Sandra Lee. She has a deal that if you allow the procedure to be uploaded to YouTube, the service is free if charge. If you don't live in the States... Then fuck you.

m.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee

do this

Go to a dermatologist you fucking sperg.

Gross

Every fucking day, OP
fuck orff will ya?
Please

KEK'D!

God, the urge to actually do that

Classic

lol

Just do it already

Drink yourselg numb, scrape with a knige and cover with alcohol. Did that once a week for monrh. Works like a charm.

Submerge face in hot (not boiling) water. Let it soak for a while then work up a really good lather with some soap. Cover face in it, really rub it in. Next, get a soft nail brush, soak it and add more lather. Scrub it. Doesn't matter how much it hurts, just scrub the absolute shit out of it for a good five minutes. Rinse with more hot water.

Do this twice a day until results show.

Excellent advice for terrible scarring

how about washing your fucking face for once

That was my first thought as well.

Not if you clean it properly and use soft bristles.

Mix bleach and ethanol, rub on your face

DELETE THIS

Step 3 light a match

does this actually work or are you guys trolling

Lactose intolerance. Drink 2 much milk when you should be drinking none

Trolling you fucking idiot

countertrolling you fucking moron

Only time, just unfortunate genetics. The only thing you can do is mitigation. Don't pop them, as you will have scars. So apply regenerative creams to help the scar tissue to heal. That way you might have somewhat "normal" skin, when you hit 30's-

C20H28O2

I just wanna take a knife to that face

Seriously, the best way is to rub some peroxide on your skin, will help kill the bacteria that's causing this.

>bleach
>on any living matter

know a woman that scrubbed without clovers for a min, RIP hands

gloves*
fixed

The lather soap and a soft brush one works. The bleach one is a fucking terrible idea.

user what the fucking shit

Go online, buy doxycycline it is an cheap antibiotic that helps with acne keep using for 3 months take one daily. Wash/change your pillowcases daily. Wash your face with warm water and non bio soap every day.

Do this for three months, then check back with us if there is no improvement.

Fucking don’t scratch it off, if it comes off when washing gently fine. Don’t cut it you’ll scar.

why would you trust the internet? and Sup Forums of all places

theses are the same faggots that make mustard gas, exploding kitchen items and deleting kids system 32

Wash your face with saline solution

Have you tried fire?

!!ACCUTANE!! It's expensive but works at a hormonal level. I've recommended it to many and it worked for all. It's so fucking powerful you have to get a blood test every month and tell them you don't feel like killing yourself.

change your diet, stop eating meat and dairy

no, dont do it
dermatology is a jewish scam

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Kill yourself. Immediately.
/thread