Do your parents know you browse Sup Forums?

Do your parents know you browse Sup Forums?

I doubt they even know what Sup Forums is.

My parents don't know what a fourchan is.

my wife knows. she comes on here sometimes.

is your wife your parent too you illiterate faggot?

Long ago I had a friend that wrote Sup Forums.org/b on my car window with window marker, didnt notice it until next day, mom saw it and went on the site, luckily I was banned for something stupid so all she saw was a ban message instead of a bunch of dicks

yes she is.

Omg! He is so adorable! White men are so attractive. No homo.

Yes.

Mine doesn't. Too much fucked up shit in here. Her reassessment of me would be catastrophic

Does she like it?

high five dude

Do you live with your parents you neet little bitch

What do they think of it? Do they think any less of you?

fake

Nope, it actually happened lol, why would I make up a story like that?

Were you banned for CP?

faggot

Showed my buddy from the fire department B cause of a dope wrecked thread, EMS make them hella fun, couple hours later he's like, so what the fuck user, I'm like yeah shits fucked, he's like FB fap threads are great, dickrates make me feel better, and dear god furries what the actual fuck. Hahaha just wait it gets worse

No lol, that wouldnt have been good. It was just a ban for spamming the same thing over and over

Where you a junior shit poster trying to make ends meet?

I was just bored and was copy pasting obnoxious symbols from charmap over and over

Oh did I hit a nerve, poor fuckwit neet

My parents only give a shit about what i do when they want to "borrow" some money

Let's keep this thread civil.

For sure

im crying now :(

This so much

I assume that they sniffed my internet history at some point because of our hardware setup...
I guess they know i'm into some freaky shit, but who cares?

If your parents know 4channel ure too young.