Can we make these people and their fans disappear...

Can we make these people and their fans disappear? Honestly if there was a mass shooting at any of these talent-less fags concerts, it would be a step in the right direction of cleaning the gene pool.
Nothing but leftist nigger retards anyway.

Normally the drugs sort the problem out anyway

Lil Pump dropped out of Harvard to save the rap game shut your mouth

I wish that fucking spic would just off himself, can't believe fantano gave his repetitive bulshit "music" a 7

Drugs aren't enough, this nigga eats mollys for breakfast and dumb white thots suck his dick for it. X kodak young thug all these dumb niggas.
Generation of fucking retards I swear.

or you could just not give a fuck about anyone but yourself and your family like a alpha male. op once again is a faggot beta male.

I personally like his music. its different

this is the future of music. when will you old faggots just shut up accept it and die clutching your shitty rock albums?

It's not just the music. See I'm all for new music, it's the personality and fans that praise human filth. These are the kind of people that can't live without their phone and would rather talk to you on a screen than in person because their socially retarded. And this music only amplify's retarded behavior.

Lil pump is based. Single handedly revolutionised the rap game.
Don't hate because you can't appreciate art.

ESKETTITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Esketit, trips dont lie.

whos that nigglet?

Lil Pump is a meme. Once his purpose is served he will disappear into obscurity like the rest

You fans are the biggest retards. Music about mollys and fucking bitches isn't art, if that's all it takes to be famous now I'd be making a mint, anyone can do what this worthless cunt does and profit. His genre in general and everyone affiliated with it like xxx are emo fags with mindless nigger apes bowing down to them like their christ themselves.

Hey, I want spit some bars
Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci

if it's that easy why are you not famous or rich or popping mollys for breakfast

ESKETIT

fantano is a fucking joke, what do you expect?

Because some of us can get actual jobs and not be fucking detrimental to humanity. Some of us want to be in a career that actually makes a difference like engineering and not rapping about a 14 year old white girl that gives alright head.

You're the same type of kid that comments "then why did you click on the video if you don't like it" on youtube.. Normie cunt get off my board.

okay good luck at your 9 to 5 job being 'detrimental to humanity' while he's wearing a watch that's worth more than your car

>saying normie as a serious insult

ATTENTION ALL OFFICERS WE GOT A 14 YEAR OLD IN THE THREAD

Big fucking whoop.
>oh yeah he has materialistic things worth more than blablablba
Same garbage answer from every normie fag ever.

I don't give a shit about these new cats but hey, they are living the dream. I would be a hater if I wanted them harmed. Let them be.

He dropped out of high school so how did he get into Harvard?

I'm 19, a huge conservative-catholic, A student from a 5 star school, grew up on classic rock and whatnot.
I fucking love lil pump.
His grind is amazing and I respect that.
He's retarded though.
His music is hype asf.

so what you're saying is: I'm poor and will die alone working 9 to 5 and Lil Pump is better than me

lol different ?
since his songs arent
you could play "boss" and "flex like ooouu" and almost hear no difference

also on his new songs with features from rick ross and gucci mane
it seems like he just got random verses from them and then tried to make them into songs when its his turn and raps about shit completely different

the only thing good is the beats

I honestly have no idea who that is, and I'm not sure why that makes me happy.

He was studying advanced literature at Harvard.

Take it as you will, you're the retard that buys into these faggots and end up wasting money on their "music" that anyone could make with fruity loops and audacity.

again, if anyone can make it why don't you?

also, i just pirate the music so no money spent

why add to the problem? why don't you do it? I'm busy

I already make music, i'll become a soundcloud rapper tonight

i'm too bust working and i'm too poor, Lil Pump is just way better than me i'm sowwy :(

Who?

That's right. Go work your 9 to 5 and cry about retards making more money than you

I looked it up, there's actually no proof just that retarded lie he tweeted

it's a fucking meme you complete and utter fucking virgin autist

he isnt even black, you know that right?

gotta agree with user on this one its very different to what everyone else is trying to do ESPECIALLY in the mainstream

Okay..He's still a nigger with nigglet fans. I honestly thought he was white

lil pump is the second coming of jesus

i know lil pump, he's a fuckin bartard lolol

Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert, Migos, Lil Peep, Tay K, Designer Lil Pump
Their ALL THE FUCKING SAME. Their the mainstream ones what the fuck are you on about?

if you make today's rap fans disappear, you're unironically and inadvertently eradicating young, pretty, Christian white girls.

it's over, rap has taken over everything. little kids listen to that shit no matter what the fucking lyrics are, they could be rapping about demon's fucking children.

i don't even want to live on this planet anymore.

these musics besides lil peep (few songs fit in to the category though) are good to get hype. just a different vibe to feel. the music isn't that skillful to make but you still get a feeling of emotion which makes it good.

please go and listen to Lil Peep and Lil Uzi Vert and tell me any similarities. Lil Peep is more emo rock than rap.

oh no my christian world

Dubs of truth.

Id rather have all These Lil rappers get hit by a Big truck

okay, remove the Christian part.
stop focusing on shit that triggers you and see the bigger picture.

much edgy so wow

The only difference youre making with a 9-5 is to your boss's pockets

Exactly. It took a thread like this to realize the bigger picture. Dem niggers stealing all these pretty pure and thick white girls.

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang

>revolutionised the rap game
>repetetive monotonous music
>self-glorification
>bragging about money
>promoting drugs
>waving guns
Wow. That's totally revolutionary. Completely different from the last thirty years of mainstream rap.

Music is too commercialized today than when it was only a couple years ago. It's less about rebellion now and more about sex appeal and expensive shit you can flash. More and more people are attracted to this genre of distorted vocals, heavy hitting beats that aren't that hard to make and how you look. Case and point Lil Xan, some suburban white kid that may not distort shit but has the face tatoos and raps about drugs, not overcoming a drug addiction no no no, how drug addiction is awesome and women fuck him for it. See this is my problem with music now, any fucking kid can be a lil pump. And people will fucking blow you for it, why can't I get blown for being a scientist?

It's a formula these kids have now.
>be a retard
>profit.

Gucci's gotten so much free publicity from rappers. I bet other over priced fashion designers are envious.

I swear some idiot teenagers would eat shit if it was marketed correctly

What people? Who is that? WHAT is that?

>what people
Leftist youth that waste opportunities and let a retard dictate what they should and shouldn't do
>Who is that
Lil Pump
>WHAT is that
A nigger, or spic, or even a honkey Idk and dont care. Raps about drugs and fucking and some how revolutionized the way to do those things.