When is it ok to rape a woman?

When is it ok to rape a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4730206/woman-rebecca-palmer-jailed-false-rape-accusation-soldier-tidworth/
youtube.com/watch?v=0MpL1KfYEJg
youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=cUgReo37ECw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1KqxH4VfZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not rape if you're both crying

Whenever. Rape is a social construct.

If u are a refugee in eu

rape is never ok
that's why it's so good.

always

When she can't say no

In some situations yes it is ok to rape a woman.
Like, when she obviously asks for it, for example.

If you live in Saudi then yeah.

Only the weakest think about rape. A man would find a woman that wants to fuck his soul out, which is also more fun

When shes asleep

When she said yes, but decided later that it wasn't okay. She says she was raped and you tell the cunt to piss off. She gets jail for ten years for trying to ruin your life. Ten years is not nearly long enough.

thesun.co.uk/news/4730206/woman-rebecca-palmer-jailed-false-rape-accusation-soldier-tidworth/

When she falsely accuses you of rape.

only if she asked for it

>When is it ok to rape a woman
... when you want to fuck and she says no

When you ask for sex and the reply is no

Kek

This

This one

none of you pussies would ever rape a woman. And if you would, i'd be the man who would stop you.

too late, hot plate

youtube.com/watch?v=0MpL1KfYEJg

When they are actually not a women

this is a good one.
youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

too bad both weren't shot at the end of the clip

When they black. (Not catagorized as human beings)

When she's dyslexic

>>

If you don't get caught then it was ok.

You won't know unless you try OP.

Did you already try?

When it's your mother, OP.

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about niggers, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

>I was raped again and again and again and again and again
I lose it every time I get to this part of the pasta

immediatly thought about this song, thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=cUgReo37ECw

When she belongs to you, girlfriend or wife, but doesn’t put out willingly. I’ve had to do it to my girlfriend on numerous occasions. Luckily she understands a man has needs so she has accepted that I sometimes have to just take her against her will.

Usually it goes like this. I start to touch and kiss her. Then I take of her cloths and she says something like no not now. Then I tell her she doesn’t get to choose when it’s time. Then I fuck her brains out. The trick is to make them enjoy it so they stop saying no after you put it in.

>Luckily she understands a man has needs so she has accepted that I sometimes have to just take her against her will.
Until she reports you. Then you're fucked

Eh, she’s Chinese. Spousal rape is completely legal in China.

Rape is sex without love. Don't sex if you don't love.

Sauce of this image, OP?

It’s only acceptable to rape women in self defense

>you

no dude

Monday thru Sunday

Bullshit. I love my girlfriend very much. But still have physical needs. If she doesn’t satisfy those needs then I have to force her to. How else are you going to have a healthy relationship without sexual frustration?

By finding another girlfriend?

More.

That’s retarded. If you love a girl why would you break up with her? It’s simply a fact that some woman are not into sex as much as some men. Just hold her down, do your business and go back to normal life. If she really loves you she’ll accept it when you tell her you need this right now.

Meditate

Fuck for a month's worth. Love her.

Tell her. Talk to her. Communication does fucking work.

Fucking numales. If you’re horney and you have a perfectly good vagina sitting right there then why wouldn’t you use it? People make others do shit they don’t want all the time. You think I want to go shopping with her tomorrow? No. But I put up with it because it makes her happy if I come along. How retarded it would be it I told her she should just meditate on it

Your problem not mine. Peace cuck.

Same effect if I tell her after sex: “Sweetheart, I just had to do this right now. You were looking so good I lost control. Thank you for letting me enjoy your body. You’re so good to me. Let’s cuddle” Problem equally solved

When she dead or if you plan on killing her directly afterwords.

Any time

When she looks happy

when she acts like an entitled BITCH

These are very good reasons

After she has ruined a mans life for falsely claiming rape, I not only think it would be okay but I welcome it.

user, where did you get this? For research purposes

damn thats lame

when is it okay to rape you?

There should be a Rape Is chewing gum series.

Everything you do is rape these days so it's best we make the most of the situation and forcefuck them till they bleed.

oh look a girl made it onto Sup Forums
go freebleed somewhere else

there is no reason to rape me, because i'm not a cheating, lying whore

By definition, never.

When she is a tease that posts shit like this online

Yes

Blonde teens who dress like this for halloween

any vids

did it feel good though?

You're Right! Its not a joke, This is something that has to be taken seriously!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1KqxH4VfZs

If this wasn't stale copypasta, it would be interesting.

Next time you can leave out the shit about talking to animals, because it doesn't fit the character or tone of the message.

how often did u cum?

This should have been the first reply.

Fucking newfags.

No, fuckhead. Of course it's not.

this lol

nice meme you have there my friend xD
upvoted xD

I giggled

kys

This guy gets it

Dubs are a curse

Curse broken

I don't think I could ever forcefully stick my dong into a women who is crying and wanting me to stop

Check'd

On the third date if she hasn't put out yet.

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightfully place from the kitchen is fucking begging for a dick in her holes. If she gets the diick what she deserves is not rape, it is just a damn slut who gets what she deserves.

the most 'damaging' aspect about rape is that women hate themselves over enjoying it

loudly keked when i read the first few words

I guarantee you, OP is a woman working on her graduate degree in Women's Rights, and she shit-posts on Sup Forums daily to justify her thesis.

why does she say no? Is it cause she's on her period, or she's hairy down there, or she has't showered?

no it doesn't. It takes away the mystery

>Joke about niggers, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE!
What about giving drugs to a loli nigger and murdering her after we rape her?