Anyone ever seen Daisy's Destruction? Is it real? Wats in the vid?

Anyone ever seen Daisy's Destruction? Is it real? Wats in the vid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

It is real, and a simple Google search would tell u everything that is in it.

He's gonna go back later and rape the shit out of her.

Source?

I watched it. I'm a Sup Forums veteran but that shit made me physically Ill. Presumed mother and father sexually abuse an infant that's tied up and then dismember the poor thing. Deleted immediately.

sauce?

They dismember an infant after raping her? How old is she? Infant as in like.. 1 year old baby actually? Jesus. So that was it nothing else only that 1 victim. Only 1 daisy raped n murdered

Where did you see it

Didn't they shit on the kid at one point? It's been a very long time since I've seen it and to tell one fucked up thing from another is a blur anymore.

People keep saying its a myth and all that happened was a lil girl tied up and pissed on and slapped and hot wax poured on top of her

peter gerard scully

Is the producer of that... film. If anyone want more information. Start there. He made hundreds of videos. Just DD is the most commonly heard of.

Im guessing he was selling these vids on dark web. Where have u seen no limit fun vids?

I would. I love the way she stands with her ass out like that. She needs my dick in her ass badly

>Pretending this hard

It's ok to not have seen it, the niggers at your high school won't stop beating you up for pretending on the internet.

a little effort on google dude

youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM

Its on netflix u pleb

Yea and he denies most of it and noone clearly states what is in the video. So im wondering who has seen it and what happens exactly. Where did one see it anyway

Daisy's destruction is a real event featuring two girls and a man torturing a child. The child was not killed or dismembered, but she was raped, physically tortured, and hanged in a certain part of the video. No video source on the web is available, but i have heard that there are libraries online that upload deleted or illegal videos that are taken down so the public cannot view them. It may take a lot of digging before you found a copy, if there is one. The only thing that is left are screenshots of the video which are either blurred, or just reveal no graphic content of the video.

I'm a domino's delivery driver and i know this is going to happen to me one day and I'm gonna fuck it up.
Also daisy's destruction isnt real.

Fucking retards there was no actual snuff

The video just had her as a toddler giving and receiving oral with random vaginal insertions
Then she was hung upside down and pissed on

Everyone exaggerates the fuck out of DD

Peter Scully was not in the vid, instead his assistant did all that

Part 2

No.
A bunch of people have seen vids that they were told was Daisy's Destruction, which (along with people just plain trolling) is why descriptions of what happens vary so widely, but there never was an actual video. Daisy's Destruction is an urban legend.

>no video source on the web is available

ive seen some pretty awful stuff in my time and i have no urge to see this. webm is pretty hot though