What mp3/music player does Sup Forums uses on windows?

what mp3/music player does Sup Forums uses on windows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Winamp. It really whips the llama's ass

AIMP - its fast and feature filled.

Drag folders to create playlists, drag more files it presents an icon to put them either above or below the current items in the list.
Also it has a cool equalizer and options to remove vocals from some songs.
Plenty of interface customization.

musicbee or foobar

foobar2000
good ui customisation, good decoder. Lightweight

Winamp.

always

Aimp too.

Windows Media Player. It's 2017. Why do you need a specialized program to do what comes bundled? This isn't 2000 where WinAmp is vastly superior.

i feel if i use winamp i'll be dragged bavk to 2002

That'd be fine with me, I have made a few decisions that I would like to change. After all, to be 22 again would be pretty sweet.

this, not sure why media player isn't good enough for so many folks.
it plays music and videos.
what else do you need?

>Hmmm, I could do with a lapdance. I know! I'll get my mum to do it... shes a woman.
Thats what you sound like to me. Some of us would like a little variety.

mint linux

I tested other options but then came back to Winamp.

how old are you user?

Nah. You're an elitist faggot who's stuck in 1999. There's no need for an alternate program these days. Why don't you use iTunes, you squash-nutted hipster?

VLC

You're built in windoes media player cant play every format, and quite often these FOSS applications were created because some of us don't like the interface. Customization is crucial for me.
Also - never iTuned, not even once you sleeping aubergine.

Don't give that shit. Are you rendering fucking .OGGs? I actually produce music and make SFX and shit. Windows Media player is fine. The only program you should use if codecs and shit matter is VLC, which I use for video. If fucking "skins" matter enough for you to clutter your computer with unnecessary programs that serve the same function, then you're an autist.

Don't give me that shit*
Fucking Gboard.

Windows Media Player. Simple but it just works.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Aimp

MediaMonkey. Was a standout when I bought it like a decade ago, not sure how it fares these days, but it still works great

OOOhhh, so here you are defending wmp, then comes the big reveal - you do need another application sometimes - I hope you get eaten by bears.

For video. Are you making program music that has to be compressed and encoded in some special way? No? Then WMP is fine, faggot.

i'm testing this one right now
shit is pretty solid
i think i'll stick with that

Also: "Go up, ye bald head."

Clementine

good shit

I use VLC player for everything. And for everything else there's Mastercard.

Good on you son. By default the tracks slightly fade in and out the volume when changing (which i think is a nice feature) but you can turn it off if you like.
Also you can right click a track anywhere in the playlist and select "Que" and it will play that track next - you can do this for as many tracks as you like. I usually play on shuffled mode - but if one comes up near a track that i want to listen to next I use this feature.

No I don't make music - or do any compressing and shit. I just have a wide and varied collection, which I'm not prepared to go around finding converters for to get them all in the right format - I'll just use something that can play them all. And can make playlist building easy as pie. Asspie.

Fuck yeah VLC

"My metal's better than your Metal" Elitist fag detected. Who the fuck even are these bands?

Don't blame others for your shtty taste.

Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen.

>Let's make a 3 song album where each song is 20 minutes
Fall of Efrafa is shit.

Well, that's like your opinion man. Nothing wrong with it. You don't like long songs in general or just dislike Fall of Efrafa?

yeah, same here

I only use youtube for music, and FL studio when I'm making something

Dislike FoE mostly. Anything over approaching 10 minutes is retarded imo

Clementine. I like having the same UI over different OSes