Rekt thread

rekt thread

Fuck the cat. I wanna see Daisy's destruction.

Think this is funny hurting an animal? I mean fuck humans dont give a fuck about them but why is it funny to hurt animals? Seriously would rather place a person like this than an animal.

Fuck cats. They are for neck beards and lonley women who can't breed. They Have no value in a modern society. There's no rat plague they are holding back, they can't defend your home or family. And cat piss is the worst smell in the world. Fuck cats and fuck the people who scream like autists when people hurt their precious shit bags.

How much do you add to "modern society"? How about if we hold you down, soak you in lighter fluid, and set you on fire?

Fucking cats are too lazy to even try to run after a rat. They just lie there with their stupid cat faces licking themselves. Fuck cats. Fuck them all.

This.

this

Lel, you tried

its very strange that cats evolved communication and talk specifically to humans through meowing. cats don't even like other cats and much prefer to live alone with it's human hosts.

And you are very usefull to this planet I see and for my cat I would personally cut your family before hurting my cat ^^

The hate I'm directing at you right now will cause you to have an arm torn off in a car accident. Enjoy.

Whoever recorded this is gonna have their skin splayed in hell

The thumbnail looks like 5 people falling over

Seriously, shit the fuck up you teenage edgelord newfag.

No one needs to fucking see that shit. I hope someone rapes you with a hot curling iron and posts that shit for me to laugh at

I haven't been keeping up on her, what happened, I gave up on the Discord channel after a couple of days when people just weren't doing anything.

I was the one who found her initial location and building, but could never find her exact apartment.

Any news?

what the fuck. what did that qt do to deserve harambes aggression?

Nothing like watching psychos torturing animals, and edgy retards cheering it on, to remember just how much the world sucks.

keep baiting. someday someone will respond angrily.
good luck!

That was a dude. Also, that dude screamed rape when he would not move out of her way. Then it began it's usual man hating crap. The final straw was it punched dude twice.

What a sad lonely fuck you must be
>if i say something shocking they'll notice me mommy
>poor goy

who's got the webm of the twink getting castrated? also who has source on said webm?

Sauce?