Why are British girls so ugly?

Why are British girls so ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

refinery29.uk/2014/11/113437/actors-who-are-really-british
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

Because the vikings just took the nice looking ones back with them after they raided brittain

I like this answer

Yo, true.

Probably because you just happen to like COCK IN YOUR ASS these two are fine

Holy fuck the girl on the left looks like a skeleton decoration and the girl on the right looks like a guy with long hair

Probably this. Sucks to be an Englishman

I'd say that I feel bad for the English guys, but they're just as ugly.

Lmao, the only good looking people in Britain are tourists and students from other countries

I guess that's why over 50% of male protagonists in mainstream American TV & Film are Biritish huh

Yeah, there is a small portion of good looking ones. Walk down greater London and you'll see how ugly they are.

50% is exaggerating, but they do crop up, probably because either it's a British role or they are cheaper because not """discovered""" yet. Kinda funny that brits rather live in America

This is what happens when brothers and sisters have sex...

To add, idk what's up with niggers starting anti-threads as of late but brit woman can be hot as hell

I find them hot (I have an ugly girl fetish)

If this is the worst you can do you fucked up nigger
Go to any Walmart in America and you can find women that have fat folds that these chicks could hide in

They burnt all the pretty ones for being witches.

My OP but I'd rather date a fatty than those troglodytes

Some, not all.

If not some, then most.

Thats because most of them are niggers and pakis, of course they're gonna look like shit.

They are literally a weathered race with a weak DNA substructure. Some are full blooded white and full blooded anything is extremely ugly and old world.

refinery29.uk/2014/11/113437/actors-who-are-really-british

Man, faggots in this thread that are lying in this thread HARD. I guarantee that every mother fucker posting would fucker either of these girls in a heartbeat unless they are gay.

Just because I'd fuck her doesn't mean I find her attractive.

The one without a neck, on the left in the first pic... MAYBE, if I had a few drinks. The others 100% not. Just because you lack standards doesn't mean you should tarnish us all with the same brush

>Why are British girls so ugly?
centuries of inbreeding

Nigger, why are you lying? Nobody knows who you are and it isn’t making you look cool. I’m thinking you are just making excuses for being single by having unrealistic standards for yourself. They have average faces with above average bodies and you act like they are so far below you that you would have to be drunk? Stfu

Average faces? The fuck? They're both ugly as fuck.

lol, this seem most likely!

Dude, like you said, I've no reason to lie! I'd probs fuck that neckless one on a night out, but those other two are grim.
I'll admit I've fucked worse... But the memories still haunt me

Yeah, you don’t have a reason to lie, yet here you are lying. We both know you aren’t bringing home 9’s and 10’s so don’t insult my intelligence. I’m willing to bet the girls you date look much worse than these 2

Found the faggot.

If you seriously find them attractive, you must be blind as fuck. Look at them. I'd rather plow a guys shitter than fuck those bitches.

> I'd rather plow a guys shitter
Congrats on being a faggot.

It's not wrong to have standards for yourself.

You don't know me asshole & the only time I lie is when i tell your mamma she's my number 1 bitch

British girls ugly ??

Have you seen the Asian, Indian, Arab and Black bitches. They UGLY AF

Some of the English accents are hot as fuck though, and some of their paki girls are great fucks. They also tend to be great sluts very easily.

Brit here. Funny thing is these ugly fucks over here think they're gorgeous and too good for us. But they really are not. Social media is ruining women.

OP here, for anyone that wants the blonde 'girls' snapchat, it's sassybuck.