Tag Team Cup day 3

For the few of you who happen to be interested in off-season virtual divegrass. /spint/ is hanging on 1 point, maybe today is the day of the great escape. Needs a win and maybe some other favourable results to go through. Could qualify with a draw in some extreme circumstances.

Matches (starting at 17:00 UTC, those of you who switched to DST, be careful)

/vrm/ - /uv/
/cotg/ - /spint/

/ak/ - /hpo/
/bol/ - /dtoy/

/no/ - /vpan/
/gf/ - /ses/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do your best but I couldn't care less. just stop the weebs with guns.

I
I BELIEVE

I'd care if we weren't together with Sup Forums.

I've been an /ak/ fan my whole life la

>no Sup ForumsSup Forums broship

When does PuliGOD get into the team over Messhit?

We'll see if that happens. Roster update threads will start somewhere in late June.

Sup Forums here
Get Extraflags :DD

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>Messhit has two assists and a goal for /spint/

Is he, I daresay, white?

This is a bit unrelated to this cup, but if any of you want to be a manager and browse Sup Forums they're still looking for a manager for the Spring Babby cup in May.

We will qualify on 2 points. We Portugal now.
If the opportunity comes we will.

tsu. Alberto Barbosa

>Tag Team Cup

Virtual Divegrass has jumped the shark.
FUCK THIS SHIT
CAN YOU IMAGINE NATIONAL TEAMS IRL DIVEGRASS DOING THIS
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

it's called off-season for a reason and that's why we don't give a fuck too

Dude, this is literally the 3rd time this has happened. And it's not like all-star games aren't a thing either.

Someone get on this. If Sup Forums DON'T find a manager then Sup Forums escape fetus. Fuck that, someone merc them please.

Matchday beginning now.

we export a lot of managers actually. MayDave, Art, MauledByTheTigers, just roaming over my head.

>/vrm/
Looks like it's going to be third for >us even if we win, so it's going to come down to what happens in other groups if /spint/ gets 4 points.

where can i watch it la

We're up. Wave your benis lads, let's see if my co can work miracles.

>double asterisk on shorts badge

What happened now?

A joke about the Sup Forums-Sup Forums voided final. Sup Forums's asterisk from the star Sup Forums has and an asterisk for the star Sup Forums doesn't have.

It came from combining both teams' true logos.

SACKED IN THE MORNING

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI IS WHITE!

FUG

Dab :DDD

*dabbing intensifies*

FUG
U
G

It slipped

>putting your bus in park

SACKED IN THE MORNING

>THIS DOES NOT SLIP

What did Twain mean by this?

It FOOKIN SLIPPED

FUG

WHY WOULD ANYTHING NICE EVER HAPPEN

>it slips

Twain out, sack this cunt now

Twain did fuck all for this cup, he let his co manager take control with some of the Sup Forums management, he needs the sack.

He did fairly well for his first live match, but panicking early cost him the match.

Yeah I was only memeing. He'll learn from this, which should help Sup Forums in the future.

Replace Messhit with BaTmAn*LoKo

Punished Messi