I can't believe he finally did it. So long friend

I can't believe he finally did it. So long friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

ischrischandeadyet.neocities.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he cannot be killed faggot

I know the who, and I know what's implied, but I don't know the when, why, or how.

he isn't dead

didn't think so

Happened a few hours ago. Body is over at Jefferson hospital.

link, pictures, source, anything? no? didn't think so

Suicide or as a reason of his horrible lifestyle?

he is a well known immortal wizard, you faggot.

Finally finished Sonic Adventure 2 without jacking off?

ischrischandeadyet.neocities.org

for the love of god it isn't funny anymore just let him go

>I can't believe he finally did it. So long friend.

every day for weeks now,
you jump on Sup Forums
and FALSELY proclaim
that 'chris-chan' is dead
(and you avoid using his name just to make it a little harder for the newfags to know who he is)
you get found out,
and run away,
but you will try again tomorrow, for sure...
what is your fascination with such a faggoty lie?

I wonder if Chris knows he's dead?

LOL have he done this shit for weeks?

yes literally every god damn day lately its getting annoying

holy fuck thats hilarious.
first time seeing it today!
and im on thiis fucking bow of shit of a site, every goddamn day.

Would you rather Andys logs threads or
Chris chan dead thread?

Calm the fuck down chris. We all know it you.

Is this sonichu? The guy who used to microwave used diapers every day? I might be mixing two people up here, it's been a while since I visited Sup Forums. What have I missed? How is this guy still going?

Also can anyone tell me who the dude who thought he was growing a pussy was? From what I remember, it was just a festering wound and everybody was telling him to get it seen to, and he wouldn't.

this thread again? really? I'm just hoping one of these days you are right and nobody believes it until the day after.

fucking newfag.

I've been here since crackychan days, fag. I just don't come to Sup Forums anymore because it's shit, hence my post.

You can't kill an immortal, faggot. Also duel me for china.

yeah, fuck off then.

Neither

Sonichu, the used diaper wearing freak who microwave other peoples turd filled linens, unironically got cancer. Pretty sure he died, i never heard anything after that.

Chrischan on the other hand was the guy who attempted to grow a vagina. Apparently he survived that attempt because that was like a year ago. He was recently """dating""" some girl online who convinced him to put on as much weight as possible before dumping him, which resulted in his downward spiral into oblivion accelerating even faster. AFAIK he is still alive and doing the same old crazy shit.

Oh yeah, I forgot it's customary to be an edgy hostile prick when you first come here. lol, kids. So are you going to answer my question anyway or do you not know? It's okay if you don't.

Chrischan! That's the one. Oh my god, I knew he was in deep shit but I didn't realise it was that bad. I just remember seeing threads where people messaged him on fb telling him to see a doctor. People even put trolling aside and got genuinely concerned for the guy lol. Last post I saw of chrischan, it was literally secreting yellow pus. Looked even less like a vagina than an actual tranny's 'vagina'.

Sonichu getting cancer does not surprise me at all. Oh well, I suppose if you play shit games, you win shit prizes.

Woops, correction:

Sonichu is chrischans dumb creation, pikachu and sonic combined. Its the little thing he wears around his neck.

Pamperchu is the one who wore microwaved used diapers and got btfo by cancer for his poor life choices.

Why do all these freaks love pikachu so much? No wonder I have confused the two. It's not the first time, either. I have another question. Does the guy who cums into jars on christmas eve still post here every year?

fuck off

Long time sence i heard about Chris. What happend?

lol, you have to be 18+ to visit this site, kid.

What about Steven Tyler's Onion Rings

bullshit!