Vegan Thread

Vegan Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/
lmgtfy.com/?q=vegan athletes
cancer.osu.edu/news-and-media/news/long-term-high-dose-vitamin-b6-b12-use-associated-with-increased-lung-cancer-risk-among-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/55/...
jlr.org/content/35/11/1993...
nutritionreviews.oxfordjournal...
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/cholesterol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why dis you want to waist your time to save the cancer of humanity and life in general. We better have to pollute more and more to end the pain sooner.

> what did he mean by this

I recently became a vegan. One of the top five best decisions I ever made. What made you become on, OP?

Friendly reminder that the no lifer posting this isn't even vegan, and noone in their right mind would be.

I've ate nothing but raw, unsliced lettuce my whole life because my parents were really poor.
It was when I realized that there was a group called 'vegans' that I decided to become one.

For every one person who chooses to reduce their personal "footprint", there are 100 or even 1,000 others who simply don't and won't give a fuck until it's vastly too late. So why bother?

He means shut up leaf eater u r disgusts.

Pretty sure death by climate change would probably be one of the most slow and painful deaths for life on earth.

BECAUSE ANIMALS FEEL PAIN YOU BIG MEANY FACE.

sauce: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

I am a vegan.

Enjoy your cancer!

It is true that large-scale societal changes rarely happen as a result of one person’s efforts. Rather, these changes happen when a number of people begin to live in alignment with their shared values. In the case of vegans, more people are beginning to live compassionate lives, and each of them is contributing to a more compassionate world. In this way, the animal rights movement is no different from those of women’s suffrage and racial equality, which were both comprised of many individuals who held in common values of compassion, peace and social justice.
On a smaller scale, however, it is important to keep in mind that no matter what another person does, you are accountable to yourself. This means that even though one person alone cannot create the world veganism envisions, you need to be able to look at yourself in the mirror every morning. To that end, it might be helpful to note that each vegan saves roughly 400 animals per year, reduces more greenhouse emissions than non-vegans and uses a fraction of the fresh water resources. Moreover, each vegan chooses not to participate in the market for animal suffering, which makes that market just a little bit smaller and the lives of animals just a little bit better. So while each vegan cannot save the whole world alone, individual vegans are saving a small piece of it, and together those small pieces add up to something great.

Shut your mouth and eat cabbage OP

Hows the intense lack of cholesterol treating you?
Feel like climbing Everest yet?

And humans too. Why did you care so much about what we eating? Are you a chicken fucker?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT CABBAGE PRICK.

I've been vegan for years, thus my body doesn't need McSlop to produce normal levels of cholesterol.

More meat eaters than vegans have died climbing mount everest ;)

>implying you need immense amounts of cholesterol

>2017
>still thinking people have moral values

No that would be hurtful to the chicken and is not part of a healthy vegan lifestyle.
I only fuck cows and horses.

>Since this review is limited to the Adventist cohorts, the findings may not be fully generalizable to other vegetarians with different lifestyles.

Great paper user

I can teach you how to google more of them if you like.

Huh maybe cuz Vegans are a fraction of a minority?
You only think you have enough cholesterol, go run a marathon, literally, and then tell me your cholesterol levels are good.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>2017
>thinks meat is the only thing that causes cancer

Kek

>implying you know cholesterol.

I actually do run marathons. There are vegan athletes, boxers, etc.

This
Vegans are morons.

Carbon emisions from farming are cycled back into farming. Grass traps CO2 > Cow eats grass > People eat cow > Cow is excreted as carbon based waste and CO2 > New grass traps CO2. Rinse. Repeat.

Burning fossil fuel results in a net increase in CO2 in the atmosphere, farming does not.

The body naturally produces cholesterol as needed. Not a veganfag but you're a stupid fuck.

They are vefetarians, not vegans.
Try harder.

Oh so now I'm supposed to search google because you can't defend a paper you posted?
Hows your b12 levels doing?

>CO2 emissions
The virgin vegan ecologist vs the chad gas guzzling meat eater

>animals cause more climate change than everything else combined.
HAHAHAHA, do vegans actually believe this?

Friendly reminder that soy is nutritionally the same as poisonous legumes (which they are)

lmgtfy.com/?q=vegan athletes
Try harder

you can fuck big dogs without hurting them

I had a mastif bitch that loved taking human cock when she was in heat

You rustled kiddo?

>not a vegan
>totally know what I'm talking about here
right

Enjoy your cancer cuck.

cancer.osu.edu/news-and-media/news/long-term-high-dose-vitamin-b6-b12-use-associated-with-increased-lung-cancer-risk-among-men

>studied electrical engineering
>had this in class when it came to powerplants
>this chart seems about right
>fuck veganas

Nope, you should read about how your supplements don't work. Or has the lack of b12 already destroyed you cognition?

Here. I'll make it easy for you:

It is a common misconception that B12 comes from the flesh of animals. However, the truth is far more complex.
For instance, ruminant mammals like cows and sheep have stomachs with multiple chambers, and these are excellent growing environments for the bacteria that make B12. Equally important are the grasses these animals eat straight from the soil, which is another primary source of this nutrient.
Taken together, the stomachs of ruminant mammals and the soil in the vegetation they eat provide them with the B12 their bodies need. In humans, however, B12 grows in the large intestine, which is located beneath the ileum where it is absorbed. Further, most of us are unwilling to eat unwashed produce, so we do not receive sufficient B12 from the soil.
This leaves us with a choice. We can either consume the flesh of dead animals, which contains the B12 the animal has absorbed and is itself another medium for the growth of this bacteria, or we can supplement with B12.
Interestingly, factory-farmed animals are regularly fed B12 supplements for various reasons, so it is logical to conclude that we could simply take a B12 supplement as well rather than passing it through the body of a non-human animal first.

Open up, you'll get your supplements from your McBurger regardless.

This stupid faggot again?
And you tried poking fun at me for not leaving previous thread. You are such a fucking loser!

>protein in grains
Good luck with that

indeed, this stupid faggot shows himself yet again.

..... no?

Lol based on vegetarian diets as well...
holy fuckz, you are stupid.

Is this a rekt thread?

>lmgtfy.com/?q=vegan athletes
there are many of them and I have nothing against vegan diet.
but who the fuck are they?

Sauce me faggot.

But are there vegan pro gamers?

suit yourself but at least my bitch is always happy to see me when I come home

>vegans live better lives
>op just keeps making this thread all day long
>mfw the vegan is wasting his life

If any one of those mother fuckers eats EGGS they are not a vegan.
WONDER how many of these "vegan" athletes cheat but don't tell as a *cough* marketing strategy *cough*

most probably !

She would probably be happy even if you didn't fuck her, just saying...

sauce for any of this bullshit please.

bacteria makes B12, animals like cows have enzymes that convert the bacterial b12 into a version they can use. Now here is the fun part, humans DO NOT have these enzymes that some animals do, but since these animals have already converted the B12 from an unusable version to a usable one by eating their meat we consume a biologically usable version of b12.\

Your supplements are not animal based because of your faggot lifestyle and does not absorb into your body well at all. You then have to take 100-1000x the daily requirements to get anything, which can lead to its own health problems

tl:dr Learn2biochemistry

A vegan diet is not unhealthy.

Such tasty irony
Tastes like a BLOODY STEAK rawr.

Even if you want to say globally, they are still not correct.

Pretty much what I expected.

That is not true for every single human being fuck head.
Yes, I called you a "fuck head" because that is what you are being right now. A fuck head.

lol you copy-paste teh same brainless response every time. You fucking pill-poppers make me sick

is that why you need supplement your diet, because being vegan is soo healthy?

>l2biochem
Hahahaha. Like you even read this or could you fat fucking weedledicked neckbeard.

>samefagging this hard

Good point. My coworker who has always been a hard defender of vegan diet had recently met a Japanese and he became her boyfriend. Now she invented a word for her being vegan diet that allows eating fish... found that name for a prize.

I don't supplement my diet with anything other than B12.

nice argument, you really showed me

Proof that this thread is made by and for loud mouthed faggots.

because you diet is so healthy right, you need a supplement that doesnt work, so you over load your body with 100-1000x daily requirements. Sounds really healthy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506

And eggs, you cheat.

It actually is true.
Certainly there are peoples that don't have the responsibility or ability to choose what they get to eat, but otherwise, yeah- it is healthy for everyone.

just found it ''Pescetarianism''

> (You)
Not all proteins
are equal

Culture is made of individuals, drops fill an ocean.

Better than being a fat cheeto inhaling slob who will die in his 60s.

so now everyone who is not vegan is fat and will die in their 60s? Cool story Sup Forumsro

Anything with nuts mixed with plant protein would be a complete protein. Humans have lived and ate plant based diets for thousands of years.

I only have one question.
Plants are technically alive.
Vegan diets pride themselves on not killing.
But is it not just killing an even lower being that isn't obvious in it's death?
And I don't mean fruits of plants, they obviously want those eaten, it's how they reproduce. I mean vegetables and herbs that don't reproduce via being eaten.

All animals produce all the cholesterol they need, dietary cholesterol only contributes to atherosclerosis.

"Serum [blood] cholesterol concentration is clearly increased by added dietary cholesterol."
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/55/...

After Meal Cholesterol Study:
jlr.org/content/35/11/1993...

No Tolerable Intake of Cholesterol:
nutritionreviews.oxfordjournal...

>Citation required

ITT trolls lack a single argument against veganism

>living this much in the past
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/cholesterol/

>implying a uniform distribution of CO2 across the world
hurr durr, i planted a tree in Australia to displace carbon generated in LA

They mean not killing animals. It's a distinction a retard should be able to figure out.

>assuming one source is valid after skimming it

Vegans have too much sex with women.

I eat a fuckload of meat, and my LDL has never tested over 100.

Fuck off.