PSA: Asian women are gold digging scum. They will milk you out of every dollar you have. Not only that, you marry them...

PSA: Asian women are gold digging scum. They will milk you out of every dollar you have. Not only that, you marry them, then you marry the whole family. Better pay for thier medical bills, send money overseas to thier family, buy her a car, etc. Never date an Asian girl... Especially Filipino, veitnamese, Thai, and more.

what about an asian girl(male)?

>2017
>Marrying

SE Asia chicks are pretty bad on average for that, still high class ones are fine, just pick the right ones - if you have to

Japanese and Korean dont make any of those problem if you are a normal guy - if you are a poor ass it is different

can't blame them, they want what best for their life and their family

I wouldn;t mind a korean or jap girl, but got to wait till my granpa dies first.

I dated a vietnamese chick for 6 months. It was a living hell. I was emotionally abused, treated like shit, and used for all my money only to get dumped in the end for the shittiest reason. I would spend $100-$120 a WEEK on her stupidly. I only stayed because she was a virgin and I wanted to be the one to take her virginity... But we broke up before that happened. Fuck Asian women

do you think thats what caused the vegas shooter to snap?

Oh also because I loved her too which is why I stayed... Not just to take her virgin... But I guess she just "faked" loved me back to use me

that s a weak handling of the gook

you are supposed to be master race for a reason - if you are

good point - an half white is pretty good too, will produce perfectly white kids

Japan and Korean don't date outside thier race... It is considered an abomination and very disrespect to her culture and heritage and family... If you are non Japanese or Korean and marry one... And family approves... You are in the 1%

better marry an Asian American. They try to get away from their shit family.

Maybe... She wanted a divorce or something and if it had happened she'd take everything so he got pissed... Idk

if you dress and look proper and you are well mannered not a big deal trust me

This man is the ultimate troll: no clear motive, just did if for the lulz. Breivik still has the high score but he did it for ideological reasons which is silly.

fuckin jungle gooks

if thats true then that man was weak minded

as if there was any girl not digging for gold, welcome to the world summerfag

Not the lulz... Something clearly set him off. He's a millionare and can buy all the Lamborghinis he wants, women, drugs, coke, and live the good life.. But he chose to just kill and have all his money given to the next of kin (aka gold digging asian wife)

Calling anything other than chinese/japanese/Korean Asian is misleading.
It's like mexicans saying they are Americans
Also, don't let flips rent your property. They'll pack 12 monkeys into a 2 bedroom apartment.

You had experience with flips doing that?

I have an asian wife and son. Mine is OK, we wouldn't have got this far if she wasn't. On general, this is true. Asians aren't human, stop thinking they are. They're little more than animals and living in an asian country is very hard. There are some who are better but not many. Having said that, I did Ok. Mine is good, my son is above the curve and life is Ok.
Still, asians are not just white people with funny eyes. They're inhuman pieces of shit.

Dated a vietnamese girl for a couple years. The first year was a mess because she kept giving my money to her. When I'd spend time with them i was treated as second class. One day I snapped. Yelled at her for an hour straight about all the shit she did. She then told me she would put out if I stopped "helping" out. I lost it and maybe raped her - don't know. I sure as shit established a hierarchy right there. The next few years were much more tolerable. Dumped her for a crazy mexican girl.

Fucking white scum. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE PIC RELATED YOU FAT HIDEOUS PIECE OF PALE SHIT LONG NOSE INFERIOR HEALTH GENES IDIOT.

Coming from an azn yo