So Trump's going to release the JFK files...

So Trump's going to release the JFK files. This means one of two things: Either there's nothing in there that isn't already public knowledge, and the releasing of the additional files won't harm current operations, or Trump is such a fucking idiot he doesn't give a fuck about what harm it would do the US secret services should there be anything harmful in there..

Either way, the nuts are going to have a field day

If something is harmful to the secret service, is it really harmful?

Are you such a shill for the gov that you're okay with them lying to you?

clue's in the word

all governments lie, but sometimes they have a good reason. But JFK was shot by Oswald, simple

Dude really in simpsions episode Trump was asanated many that's why also producer of simpsions Is a free maseon

Oswald and the cia*

Fixed it for you.

Even if the report lays the conspiracy bare, people are too stupid to contemplate the implications.

I have this gut feeling that Secret Service, FBI, and other shush-shush people are scattering to modify any info they can up until October 26th.

It's the same with Princess Diana. Someone is lo loved and respected the people want their deaths to be about more than just something as simple as a lone gunman or a car accident, so they fabricate a backstory from nothing to give the life of their idol more meaning

It's frightening thinking about the probability of shady, inhumane activities the government took part in right in front of its citizens eyes. We all want to think it was just a crazy ex military gunman, but that just doesn't hold water.

I doubt Oswald actually shot the president. They never proved it because they refused to show any proof of it. It was all just claims. Even Oswald himself attempted to defend himself before he got shot mysteriously.

It's the greatest American lie. Obviously no one wants this to be true, but it is.

>shot mysteriously
Jack Ruby.

well trump hates the CIA and said before he doesnt trust them... they are the ones who killed jfk so it will only make trump look better

There’s no way the FBI and CIA would show that moron anything important. The moment he got elected they probably got together and fabricated a bunch of files to show him for exactly this reason.

It will be a “literally nothing” moment just like it always is.

I meant by the intent of killing him. There was a time when you could actually refuse to be arrested. I'm sure Oswald would've eventually told the truth if he was still alive.

Most likely/10

I believe the "literally nothing" part. Except I'm sure those documents will be modified just like every other Top Secret document to date. Even the official 9/11 story book is missing crucial info on purpose.

pretty much. The final files could state in black and white that Oswald acted as a lone gunman and provide incontravertible evidence of same, but it'll be instantly be dismissed by those who have believed all their lives that this wasn't the case

Fires head of cia..
Plans to replace Hoover..
Plans to return to gold standard..
Goes after the mob..

But sure, it’s easier to just be naive and accept what you’re told. No coincidence here, carry on.

There were countless motives as to why Jack Ruby would have wanted to kill him. Also the amount of cops that were outside that movie theater where Oswald was arrested just screams fraudulence. Its like the CIA just decided "ok guys then we will all arrest him at the theater redy break"

Just recently our government hid the fact that they tortured people in direct conflict with the constitution.

You really expect that if there is something genuinely damaging in those files that they're gonna release it along with everything else because they're legally supposed to?

It was also weird that they paraded out a presidential killer in front of press and a crowd, of you watch that video it all looks staged.

So we know for CERTAIN our own government actively lied to us and manipulated past information. This goes against every idea this country was founded upon. Jesus christ In the one seemingly free piece of land on this earth, is more corrupt as the rest. Theres nowhere to go

I remember listening to a great documentary about how taxes have been illegal since somewhere in the 1900's. The guy being interviewed was a company owner and he stated that any rich person could fuck someone's mother in front of the entire court and they wouldn't be arrested.

I still would prefer to live here. We have the best system (it could still be better), but are infested with corrupt assholes who think citizens are rats.

They could release anything they want and it would be spun out of comprehension by the media that the public would forget about it as soon as the next Justin Bieber story comes out.