Well, I’d suck it of course...

Who dat?

Dani daniels

Yeah who dat?

sorry im not faggot

good for me because i am
yummy tranny cock

Vomit, then attempt to run away.
Slip on vomit & hit head on corner of table.
Bleed to death on the floor.

Still better than blowing a fucking tranny

Pull our your own cock and demand to fuck it in it's asshole

Me neither, but I'd give it a lick.

Just one. Enjoy your herpes, beeyotch.

name?

Ill fucking german suplex that faggot if he tries to touch me again.

I would comply of course

Shes got a nice dick

I don't fear a penis but
oh God oh dear Chinesechrist!
That disgusting Fuckin'stupid ugly tattoos I think there's better ones in prison!

I'd suck that dude's cock just to know what she tasted like

nice, who dat

>so convinced

wow what a beautiful lady

I got at highschool a GF with same face and tits, probably suck and fuck but I'm not fan of tattoos and those ones are really ugly

I would suck that dick so good for her

I would sit cross legged in front of her and smell the tip of her penis and rub it against my lips and face, all over my beard and eyes before putting it in my mouth. I would start gently, rolling my tongue around her dick while cupping her balls, teasing her with the back of my throat, and taking the occasional break to inhale the scent of her balls before putting them in my mouth, washing them. I would keep stroking her softly while sucking her balls and trying to sneak my finger into her ass. I hope she lets me because I want to smell my finger after, turn her around and lick clean her asshole, punch my tongue into it and lick her balls and dick from behind. I would massage her prostate until it got hard and she's about to come then I stop and ask her if she wants to finish. She's breathing hard and braced against the wall behind her, her dick throbbing and dripping wet with precum. Her breathing is seen mostly in her stomach as it inflates and deflates and I start caressing her stomach with my finger tips and then I give it small kisses which makes her quiver each time. Her fingers through my hair become more intimate and I stand and her dick traces a line of precum over my chest. Our dicks touch when I stand and I can feel hers pulse and dwarf my own. We kiss softly on the lips and we reach down and start stroking each other. She's ready to come, so I get on one knee and push her into me until my lips are wrapped around the base of her penis. She jabs her penis into the back of my throat slightly and it makes me gag and she starts moaning, pressing my head into her crotch. I stick my finger in her anus and start stroking her prostate and she starts yelling with pleasure. I take her entire load down my throat and I accidentally throw it up a little into the back of my mouth and show her and she pets me and smiles and I swallow it and it tastes like bleach. I pull slowly my finger from her anus and there's poop under my finger nails and a chunk is in my

Nasty tats, square man jaw and Frankentits. No thanks.

I'd fucking kick it's ass.

moar