Plebs Who Think They're Patican-core

I started it off, make more suggestions.

TMR

OP here, if they get 5 replies saying "add" I will add them

every acclaimed album except the ones i like

add

Fuck off

add

Add

add

any death grips album

add please

Any album made by Swans

so far this is just various Sup Forumscore lmao

thread's off to a great start

no

almost like there's a correlation or something

add

+

So basically Sup Forums essentials?

are you guys serious? I guess if you're talking base level then sure but these are all very popular albums, even with normies. also these are like Sup Forums essentials, right? pic related is an example of a deeper level of this, where someone who thinks they're patrician is listening to patrician music while looking down on the normal type of people who think they're patrician too even though the person listening to pic related is actually a pleb themselves and they don't even know it.

Just put Scaruffi top albums there

Add

les razilles denudes is another one

>Yeezus.jpg

Aadd

Put op in the chart

All post-rock in general, but this one takes the cake

Add

Naw Yeezus isnt, MBDTF is. Yeezus is at least better and less preached about

Its literally just going to be mucore
Theres no reason for this thread. If youre fed up with other peoples tastes then stop complaining and start making actually decent threads

ADD

All mu core in general

Until you can listen to drake alongside "patrician" shit like os mutantes or whatever, you're a pleb

good thread

>os mutantes
>patrician

Honestly no matter what artists I would have listed as patrician it would've been shot down so it doesn't matter

fuck off, i dont give a fuck about Sup Forumscore or p4k core but ToA is unironically the best Art Pop album ever made

Aphex Twin, all albums
Boards of Canada, all albums

add

>it's a "Sup Forums tries so hard to be contrarian they turn full circle and implode within themselves" episode
my favourite

t. pleb who thinx he is patrician

add

i dont think i'm patrician, retard
and i dont think anyone who loves sufjan thinks that, go back to death grips you underage fuck

Any Tool album

add

t. pleb who believes that admitting that he is not patrician will get him more respect or will look smart