Yo, you mad whiteboi?

Yo, you mad whiteboi?

dude, she looks like shit ahahah

no, I speak on behalf of all white bois and I will say this

your jewish gf is lovely and you should continue your interracial relationship

Nah, that’s how we tell the trash ass lying stealing cheating ass bitches apart.

>me not being a filthy nigger

why would i be mad?

No nigger, because she wants a nigger, s he is a disgusting waste of oxygen.

Yeah I'm actually mad because you're a beta cuck white guy pretending to be black. How much of a fucking beta male do you have to be to fake being black just to attempt to upset other white people lmao, go get laid loser.

Lulz whitey thinks they're superior and they still get upset over obvious b8.

Ohh emm gee, im so mad OP, you had no idea. I'm literally shaking right now in anger.

Quality thread, can't wait to see 900 more of them today.

I hope the degree is worth it kike boy

No, because I know she is experiencing pleasure beyond imagination.

Yes im mad and a whiteboi

are her daddy issues that deep?

WARNING
------------------
This is a propaganda thread. White genocide is real, and thriving.
Look up Edward Bernays, Gustave Le Bon, and their works.
Mass manipulations on a grand scale. Everything you see,
everything you hear, be extra weary of.

Try to think of what way things can influence your mind.
A lot of the times, you'll come to an understanding.
It will shatter your world view, and you'll become a
supreme skeptic, but it's worth it.

Reminder: This is a propaganda thread. Sage and move on.

Congrats you got yourself a white girlfriend must be your biggest achievement since conquering the white mans land. Wait your people are still in the Stone Age

"Thinks they are superior". Lul
Been on the cuck train for awhile haven't you?
Don't forget who pioneered the greatest advances in human history nigger lover.

You're just proving my point, son.

Yes. Pic unrelated

No, just watching and waiting for the inevitable single mom posts in a year or two

Thanks for taking the skanks off our hands always nigger

>son

Oh no, your passive aggressiveness just negated facts.

No, actually. She's little girl. What I see is a grown ass man taking advantage of a very young underage girl. Shame on him.

Just keep doubling my point. It doesn't make you less butthurt than you already are.
>Inb4 N-no U!

Yea man, fucking modders in GTA ruining a good time

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What the fuck did you just fucking say about R&M, you little bitch I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the highschool, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Habbo, and I have over 300 confirmed platinum trophies on playstation. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in Call of Duty, any of em. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes you've ONLY seen the great Rick Sanchez perform, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies I met on reddit, prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking owned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and know over 8 different Tae Kwon Do attacks, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat from all my Jackie Chan movies, but I have access to the entire arsenal of replica vidya swords, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking owned, kiddo, pwned.

That's a yes lol

Not as long as she comes.

Nah, she's cute, dude. Great job!

Stop spamming this board shithead

Lol
Well this guy is mad. Saying it over & over & over & over & over ×infinite

white boi here, no, im not

Yes. I don’t want that bitch and her kids getting welfare from my tax dollars.

Postan in epec bread

Put me in screencap

It actually makes me really happy saying Nigger over and over, and just yelling it out. NIGGGGYYY NIGGGERRRR NIGGGGEERRRASSSSSSS LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

I feel bad for whoever that is

No you're not newfag kill yourself Faggot