I have the opportunity to fuck this girl, but it'd mean cheating on my girl. we've been together 3 years...

i have the opportunity to fuck this girl, but it'd mean cheating on my girl. we've been together 3 years. it's almost impossible that she'd find out

what do, Sup Forums

What’s your current girl look like?

fuck the girl in the pic. also post more of her. also when you fuck her, record it, and post the videos here pliz.

can't be better than the op pic.

Who's the side chick? Is she trustworthy? Does she know your relationship situation?

I'd do it. Have done it. Cheating sex is awesome, especially when the other girl is a heartless bitch and knows she's helping you cheat.

How old are you?

do you still love your girlfriend?
no

you don't love her anymore?
yes

Does the girl youre wanting to fuck know you have a gf? Does she care?

Id love to hit on a girl but I dont know how to phrase or whatever to her that I know im cheating and see if shes cool with it still

Respect your gf tard. U shouldteven think about this.

Fuck her
Cum in her
Get her pregnant

THREESOME

Tbh you need to just be upfront about it. The lying about it is what most women get mad about in my experience.

In my own experience, about half of women don't really care if you're taken for or not, as long as you're upfront and discreet.

She knows. doesn't care. she actually thinks it's hot.

not as busty, a lot more petite. prettier in the face than her

Don't do it. Or at least break up with her first. Ignore the new bitch, distract yourself with cool hobbies. A cheating attitude never goes away, its like cancer. Once you cheat you will always justify the next. I never cheated because if I do I will always cheat.

>She knows. doesn't care. she actually thinks it's hot.

My favorite kind of side bitch lol.

My ex had fantasies about fucking on my gf at the times pillow and squirting all over it. Never did it, but she was one nasty slut.

If you're at this point, you're already crossing a line. Break up with girlfriend and do it, or talk to girlfriend about it (likely ends relationship), or knock off all this shit. Be honest.

Talk to your girlfriend about getting implants. Offer to pay for them. If she says no, then tell her you have a hankering for big tits and she can't satisfy that. Obviously use better words/be more sympathetic. Tell her you love her and would love to stay with her but you have physical needs as well that she cannot satisfy.

All women put on weight later, so if you're wanting a chubbier woman just wait it out. But tits are tits.

> idiots

This guy is right:
I've cheated before and you will feel like shit if you really love your current gf. Seriously, OP, don't do it or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Unless you are a heartless-motherfucker that won't care about it (in that case you wouldn't be asking for advice) or an edgy kid who thinks doing this stuff is cool and is he way to go... Then do it and fuck off.

>not as busty, a lot more petite. prettier in the face than her

Not worth it. girl in pic is fat. Sounds like the one you have is worth something to you.

It's only cheating if you don't wear a condom

Do it or I will be forced to take your man card.

You only live once man. That body is not coming along every day

Ya fucked up OP, shoulda told your girl a yesr ago that you feel polyamorous and need to expand your sex life but she will always have your heart.

Similar question. I'm single and I met this chick at a friends house. My friends gf seems to be trying to hook us up. She's married with 2 kids. She's hot 30 year old. She wants to get a divorce and keeps texting my friends gf asking about me and trying to get me to meet up w/ her at my friends house.

I obviously don't want anything to do with a married mother of 2 besides fuck her. I feel like she's trying to monkey branch from her husband to me. Part of me says don't even bother with any of it and the other part wants to hang her.

Wat do?

Right fuck these faggots don't listen to a fucking word they say.

This guy, this guy gets it.

I fucked my bestfriend/housemate's fiance for a year whilst I had a girlfriend. She was cool with it cos obviously if it got out she had just as much to lose as me. It was the hottest thing I've ever done.

You can do this easy, just keep evidence deleted or safe and have your stories straight just in case. You'll always regret it if you don't, especially at 22 you have so many more things to experience before the other three quarters of your life.

Bang her*

Faggot phone.

that's the problem. the temptation is real

Devil, is that you?

Don't. You really wanna stoop down to the women's level of "I cheated on u cuz u couldnt satisfy me lol!", and be a huge faggot forever, user? Go for the prettier girl user. Dont risk it.

Depends. Dont be the guy that fucks up the life of those 2 kids, youll hate yourself.

But if she is going through with it anyways might as well hop on that band waggon.

Jesus lord dude (same guy who told you you only live once). This girls tits are incredible. Those things are gonna bounce. Please post any more pics you have. Thnks very much my friend.

you also have the opportunity to stop making this thread every day.

This guy knows what's up.

Cheating fiance's are the best

She wasn't really into it at first, silver tongued my way into her pants when her boyfriend got too drunk and went home early while we were on a night out

So I suppose in that way yeah I'm the devil

Can confirm. Am not this guy but I'm fucking three girls on the side for about a year or two now. One's my ex, used to just wanna come over to smoke but that's just a front. Girl I almost dated just broke up with her fiance and she's lonely a lot of nights. She likes the physical company. Next up is a girl I knew from high school. She's still engaged but I guess she doesn't have the heart to tell her fiance she needs a bigger man.

Just don't be stupid. If you leave the house (which you should do), turn your damn phone GPS off. Figure out how far you went and put a few bucks in the tank. Never go out in a window where it might be noticed you were gone. And above all, don't fuck with anyone who's into spilling secrets. If you eat that pussy and play your cards right, you can keep doing this a long time.

That's what I think. Apparently she can't stand her husband anymore blah blah so I think divorce is inevitable and she will/already is fucking others.

At the same time tho I can't stand people like her and have been in similar situations as her husband. But I'm starting to realize this is just how most chicks are.

I think I'll just be clear and upfront that there is no way I'll start a relationship with her but if she wants to fuck then that's fine, but at the same time it's like is it even worth it? Probably not

Another factor is Ive been single for about a year now and haven't smashed in about 11 months. So its tempting.

>fat
>ugly face
>but her tits tho

You're willing to throw your life away over a pair of tits. Let that sink in.

This guy knows what's up.

I've cheated discretely in several big relationships. If you're upfront with the sidechick and she's cool, you should have no problems from her. The rest is on you to not get caught.

Be discreet. Be careful. Be safe. And never compromise quality time with your main girl for a sidechick.

>to throw your life away
>implying one relationship in your presumably twenties is "your life"

>Apparently she can't stand her husband anymore blah blah

There is one of two things going on. Either she is horny and wants to fuck you, and this is exactly what she would say to try to ease you conscience.

Or she wants you to be the new dad. Which you clearly dont want.

>I think I'll just be clear and upfront that there is no

I wouldnt say this, she probably wont fuck you then under either circumstanes. Also watch out, she sounds like she is close enough to your circle that you dont want to fuck things up. More friends who are girls = more people to set you up.

So you gotta figure out which of those two things it is, If she just wants to fuck, go for it.

>3 years in.

If he proposed tomorrow she would probly say yes.

Also OP, those tits are gonna sag and look like shit in 2 years. While it sounds like you got one with a nice perky pair, which are just gonna get bigger and nicer.

As an old fag (35) that has been through a good amount of monogamous relationship I'll say this - if you're certain this chick is dtf and won't cause drama, and it is the girl in the pics youve posted, then FUCK HER BRAINS OUT.

There's a good chance your relationship with your current gf won't last forever anyways so have side fun. You're young, and if everything goes to shit with these two chicks I'm sure you will have plenty of opportunities to get more pussy in life if you're capable of pulling ass like this.

if the chance of your girl finding out is close to 0%, i’d say smash the fuck out of her and send proof here

Dubs of truth.

I realize if I'm upfront about just wanting to smash then there's a good chance nothing will happen and she will lose interest and I'm ok with that. Its like oh well, not a huge loss at all and possible disasters averted. I think the only way i could go through with it and have somewhat of a clear conscience is if I don't lead her on at all from the start.

And anything outcome won't effect my circle at all. This is a stand alone friend outside of my circle basically, so there's that too.

How did you bring it up to an ex you wanted to fuck? Ive always wondered how a good way to pitch it is. Were on very good terms, but dont soeak very much. Just random instagram comments and what not. I currently have a gf i shouldve added

Hey OP... Let me just tell you this.. I've been through several relationships in my life (I'm 39 now) and I always took the high road and NEVER cheated on any girlfriend I ever had.. until very recently. One of my good female friends was hanging out with me and she offered to suck my cock. At first I was like "You know I can't let you do that" and she kept pushing the issue... well for the first time in my entire life, I caved. I let her suck me off and she even swallowed my load. I'm here to tell you now... I wish I cheated on EVERY girl I was ever with.. the shit was fucking CASH!! So my advice to you? DO IT!!!! Yeah, you'll feel a little guilty but cumming in a female that isn't your girlfriend?? It's an exhilarating high you can't even explain until you actually experience it. We only live once man, just fucking do it. You'll thank me later.

Still here? green text on how it started?

If that picture is the girl you have the chance to fuck? GET OFF HERE RIGHT NOW AND GO PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE OF HER!! What the hell are you on here waiting for? Yeah.. cheating is wrong but at the end of the day you only live once and really, most women cheat anyway, so there is a good chance your current girlfriend has already cheated on you. Women are never satisfied with what they have so dude.. smash that pussy! You shouldn't even have to ask. Life is short, the only real joy any of us ever get out of life is fucking as many women as we can. It's literally in our DNA. Stop fighting it and just give in and fucking do it.

I'm fit