WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?
Jennette McCurdy recently posted a couple strings of now deleted tweets implying (thought it was pretty much already obvious) that Dan Schneider made sexual advances/harrasment to her and other actresses in the time of the shows iCarly, Victorious etc.
If anyone else happened to screenshot the tweets PLEASE post it, I believe it was two/three.
I dont have it but she mentioned the pedophilia in hollywood, that weinstein dude and a “major executive” who made minor sexual advances during 2008 during the filming of iCarly.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2592607/Jennette-McCurdy-tweets-mysterious-explanation-missing-Kids-Choice-Awards.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aKTDqqLoVf0
youtube.com/watch?v=AqiFFGSZwq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What I'm more interested is if there is any video evidence... you know for research and reporting.

lmao

Can you blame him? If I got to cum in a 14 year old Jeannette I could die a happy man.

Because you made it up.

No Law and Order SVU Jeannette?

Fake and gay

>that image
THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG

I touch myself when a story about Harvey is mentioned.

And other not-so-alone times in the grocery stores.

It's given me reason to hope, to dream, to touch, to feel, to fuck, to rise, and the...depending on the height...faaaaaaaaallllll.

I've got it down to just under 57 seconds to boom.

Yeah there's zero chance Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider isn't knee deep in those poor actresses.

he's ugly and old

at least be decent looking if you're gonna smash

>Jennette McCurdy
Are you talking about this?
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2592607/Jennette-McCurdy-tweets-mysterious-explanation-missing-Kids-Choice-Awards.html

She can't talk about it because it still violates her contract to mention anything that went on. Plus she owes him a great deal, so its not so big of deal he came on her feet.

>violates her contract
>to mention sexual abuse

someone's retarded :)

b-bump

I work in the industry too, and I'm not supposed to talk about it because I can lose my job. The power that be.

You cannot make a contract that precludes state and federal laws. You are a fucking idiot.

you are posting anonymously on Sup Forums you fucking idiot. post away.

No its not this.
I saw it on thursday and didnt think anything of it, figured it was bound to happen, then i tried to find it again and couldn’t

A lot of people have been talking about this around here for years, you newfag

Someone post all of Dan´s nicknames

"character limit exceeded"

No shit you dense fuck.
Im not talking about that, im talking about how someone ACTUALLY said something about it recently

I feel like if she had actually said something it'd be everywhere, even if she deleted it. People would at least be talking about it, it's not like you're the only person on the planet who would have seen it. Maybe you dreamed it or something.

I'm using a company owned laptop, they got keyloggers and who knows what else on this thing. They keep tight track of who says what about industry secrets.

Why the fuck is this such a big deal? Men like women. That's not a crime. When men get sexually harassed by women, and we DO get sexually harassed, we don't bitch about it because being touched isn't a life-changing event. Grow up and shut up, ladies. There are REAL issues no one talks about.

someone do his/her own fucking homework

ya lazy cunt

You're an idiot

then post on your phone.

do you have a phone? post from the site or a Sup Forums app. but you won't because you're RPing like every other faggot

They ARE people talking about this
but it's a very dense territory. Many actors have been saying shit and even a documentary was made. You can still watch it on youtube btw

youtube.com/watch?v=aKTDqqLoVf0

youtube.com/watch?v=AqiFFGSZwq8

>implying
>pic very related

> using a company laptop
> on Sup Forums
> scrolling past all the dick threads
> company software taking periodic screenshots of browser

rip op.

how you even got employed with your level of IQ?
>The company gave me a voice chip and bionic fingers, so now it monitors whatever I say or type

I mean talking about her Tweets in specific. Someone speaking out so brazenly would be a huge story.

I give zero shits about his fucker, but I still find issue with how you cunts act.

I realize you cunts find this hard to understand but,.....

People do hug children. This doesn't make them a pedo
People do take pictures,.. this doesn't make them a pedo....
People do take pictures of themselves hugging children,.. this doesn't make them a pedo,...

Without some some proof, please stfu

It's true though. Only difference is the chick is usually drunk. But it's still unwanted touching.

there's always been the implication he's a creep (not necessarily an actual child rapist) based on his foot fetish and how often it shows up in social media and on the shows he produces. that's all, the rest is extrapolation for shits and giggles

The sexual restraint of the modern European male is as a historic aberration and totally unnatural. In primitive societies children, teenagers, and grown women are used for sex and think it not uncommon.
Modern man is made to feel guilty for sitting with legs apart.
No wonder he can't feel himself free despite his immense wealth and power

Isnt that the fault.
IF only Harvey was handsome and a hunk

>fell for the feminist maymay
>now has a dictatorship run by an old cunt who brought in millions of men from some of the worlds most violent and counter european culturally/ideologically men
where were you when you realized you're fucked?

You watch waaaaay too much TV.

Drinking and/or drugs does not an inappropriate situation make.

Grow up before you post anymore kid.

Agree. Imagine if he isn't a pedo and he reads all of this on the internet?

Poor bloke.

But I dont have the list saved

my god... look at her face, she is already so very dead inside.

For starters, no they don't. Second, you're already on Sup Forums. Third, you're just trolling for replies because you feel insignificant.

Basically either spill the beans or stop replying, or kill yourself. Your choice?

>i
same poster here,...

I guess i'm just getting tired of how Sup Forums has become nothing but internal bickering.

I admit there always needs to be some inward directed hostility, but this place really shines when it grabs hold of a REAL social injustice and smothers it with reality and truth.

I hope our current Sup Forums users can rekindle the roots of true beneficial white knighting, rather than this hide behind the covers bullshit it has going on now...

Sexual harassment isn't ok but it's not like he was butt fucking them. Making advances is prevalent in any job. It's gross but I'm just saying. Calm the fuck down.

Seriously? This is widely known if you know anything about the show and browse this website.

He was hitting on children. Stop being a fucking creep trying to excuse this.

If you know anything about the show icarley then you're probably a pedo yourself

FUCK YOU if you can't provide actual proof

(this is exactly what I'm talking about)

b-b-but i watch it f-for the p-plot........

Ariana Grande from Dan's show 'Victorious'.

Or someone who is 14/15

>i actually believe my lies

Jesus christ, you must think your situation is extremely convuluted that one would consider it a lie. Just fuck off and die already.

another clip of ariana grande from Victorious

That's the face of someone who has that sausage thumb up her asshole daily.

Do you know where the fuck you are?Of course I don't have proof you mental midget. I'm saying this myth is widely known.

>Dan - hold her tighter, she's a fighter - Schneider

or someone who was ten when the showed first aired and now is twenty

Wasn’t it established that she boycotted the awards because they forced her to go back to work before she was ready following the death of her mother?

kek'd

Another clip of Ariana Grande from Schneider's hit show 'Victorious'.

Top kek.

Keep going