>you need to be in a fuckin islaium

>islaium
what the fuck

black people

>islaium

>XD
>all of these spelling and grammatical errors
Chicanos need to go back

i think she meant insane asylum. too stupid to understand it is not one word.

>Ramirez

>islaium

vote bernie bro. trump's like a racist

It took me a second to figure out what she was trying to type. She was so wrong her auto correct gave up.

>Implying all degrees aren't worthless
College is a meme.

>islaium

Sounds like a death threat to me.

Someone should inform the FBI.

>islaium
Ladies and gentlemen, behold the fruits of the American Educational System.
And, by "fruits", I'm not talking about queer folk here.

I love Cloyd

>tfw millennial
I-im trying to redpill these people! There's still hope Sup Forums!

this one

she's a mexican obviously

>millenail

Millenial reactionary stopping by.

You can reverse it. Most millenials still got in about 3-6 years of social interaction pre-cellphone that can be touched on to convince them to go smartphone dark.

You can retrain yourself to deliberately put down your phone when in a social setting and ask to use it when needed instead of having it as a social appendage to be forever glued to one hand and one eye.

You can train your friends by ending conversations, walking away, or calling them on how rude they're being when they clearly stop listening to diddle with their black box. I don't know when this behavior became acceptable but somehow passively ignoring people has become part of normal interaction.

The best way to do this is with an in the woods outing. A camping trip of some sort would be the best. You need to be somewhere with no signal and no electricity, and you'll need a musically inclined friend or two to keep people from jumping to their spotify playlist every time you're nearing an actual moment of group isolation. Stay out for a few days or even a whole week if you like the place, and re-learn to interact without technology. They'll be much more open to regular eye contact and normal social interaction once this conditioning is temporarily broken.

Stick tight millenialbros. We can still save it. Start by improving yourself, then improve others.

I didn't make it, but I realized it after I posted it.

Into the recycle bin it goes.

>millenom

I thought I was too dumb to know what that word was at first, should've known from the rest of the post that the writer doesn't have anything beyond a 2nd grade vocabulary.

> Talk to normal jackoffs about the weather and sports

Fuck off, I'll stick to my music and podcasts

Mako awoo is a qt though