God damn I hate normies!

God damn I hate normies!

Seriously. Pepe declared a hatesymbol, "OK hand sign" declared a hate symbol. Bungie removes "kek themed" suit because of these fucking faggots.

I think it is time that we flip the sides. Lets turn the ADL logo, into a hate symbol. With forced, synthesised memes.

We are no longer a tiny bunch of people on the internet. We can take down this filthy organization, simply if we want to. Time for another shitstorm /brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

iaca.net/resources/articles/policestrategiestactics.pdf
jsvlawyer.com/criminal-law/police-tricks-and-tactics-for-getting-a-confession/
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/defendants-rights/tactics-police-use-get-a-confession
people.howstuffworks.com/police-interrogation.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna fucking selfbumb this shit. George Z's goons won't stop me.

again

Nobody should be allowed to define others. That includes you ADL...
Alright, I can get down with this.

Noice. A little slow start to this shit, but you are welcome. We gonna bring some more in, Im browsing some YLYL, a rekt thread and cozy. Will try to draw em in. Should we ally with the reddit fags again like we did on our hit on CuckNewsNetwork?

>Seriously. Pepe declared a hatesymbol, "OK hand sign" declared a hate symbol. Bungie removes "kek themed" suit because of these fucking faggots.

Blame Sup Forums the fucking faggots.

Nobody likes fags like you except fags like you

>We are no longer a tiny bunch of people on the internet.

...goddamn newfags

So? Implying pol gets to call the shots about Pepe.
This is about fucking sjw jews trying to censor gaming. (Ps. I have nothing against jews, I aint nazi, that is precisly why I hate fucking censoring.)

(you)

Why are you such a disappointment?

Please elaborate.

yeah who cares about this, such a minute and minuscule issue on the world stage, get with the program OP

I didn't think paid shills still operated on Sup Forums. Go fist yourself with a cactus.

Fuck off back to stormfront, faggot.
Not your personal army. Its because of cunts like you that our once somewhat underground subculture is under fire from society.

You're fucking cancer. Stop polluting a board owned by a Japanese dude, started by an American teenager to praise anime and home to the very people you'd hate.

You've already got your own website. Leave this one alone.

Op never stated that he is from stormfront or is a nazi faggot

>Op never stated that he is from stormfront or is a nazi faggot
He doiesn't have to, it's kind of obvious.

Ay, anyone know the actual reason they called the ok sign a hate symbol, or more specifically where I can find someone calling it one? Looked on the ADL website and didn't find it.

sounds good to me

whatever kid

>Not your personal army

lol faggot shill doesn't know what phrase is used for

this is fucking hysterical

LETS HIJACK THE ONE HANDED OK EMOJI

wat

wasnt the frog more of an r9k thing?

ADL's logo is fucking awful. No one would recognize it well enough to properly meme it.

Do they have a mascot or something?

Go nuts, Sup Forums.
What does it really stand for?

Why do faggots like you still exist? Should you have died from lack of vitamin D since you never go fucking outside?
Fuck off and die asslord

Aryan Defence League

>faggot thinks forces memes can change the world
>asks for army
>shill
I just beat off i dont need this faggotry in my mind

>asslord

This isn't how you psyop.

The best way to go about this would be a massive influx of Nazi Mickey Mouse or something along those lines.

Take what they love away from them. Nothing is safe.

ADL: Autism Defecation League

you can get vitamin d from milk,

wasnt walk disney a nazi and no one cared?

You know, I recall family guy taking jabs at Walt for being an anti-Semite.

But I'm pretty sure no one in the millenial/gen y group and under recognize that.

I mean really, you can mix and match hate symbols with whatever is popular at the time. The hard part is getting everyone to spread it.

This is common knowledge, but no one will care unless they feel they're in jeopardy.

It's literally a fucking right wing organization.

kinda short for Adolf

no walt disney was not a nazi,
he attended a nazi rally once, there was no internet back then so he had scant details on what they were about before attending all he knew was they were opposed to the treaty of Versailles which was something he agreed with, he didnt know about all the jew hate.
fact of the matter is disney had no problem with jews and had no problem hiring jewish animators.

Nice

Thank you for the info history-user

With that knowledge, here is a broad suggestion:

>cuphead is sort of considered a hate symbol, or is gaining momentum on the road to becoming one, according to Sup Forums
>Meme the mouse into the radical left's corner as a symbol of violence against cuphead right wingers
>ADL eventually proclaim both figures are hate symbols, try to ban
>Disney goes to war with ADL
>Massive legal shitstorm ensues
>????????
>profit

holy shit

Did you mean: holy shot 'you're an autist'

Or

Holy shit 'that's crazy enough to work'?

I'm just gonna paint a mock up really quick

it could work, but is it harder for radical left symbols to become proclaimed?

Tbh I haven't seen one except for the sickle and hammer... and the flags antifa has

Other than that, they have all their web comics, but I feel like that's all just a reincarnation of livejournal in a sense

Mouse may be too well known

kek

it could work but like said mouse could be to well known, we should take the dog guy, im pretty sure there are pics of him in military outfits from back in the days and other shit like blackface or so.

how this will actually play out
>Disney:were you thinking of making micky a hate symbol?
>ADL: well there are all these online pictures and ...
>Disney: Dont fucking do that.
>ADL; Right sorry disney, don't know what came over me for a second. Please dont hurt me.

>We are no longer a tiny bunch of people on the internet.

You are still a bunch of tiny people, tho, so no.

Sup Forums will be down for memetic campaigns if they are good enough. They live to hate Soros

So can you propose another figurehead that the ADL wouldn't cowtow to?

I only figured mouse would work because:
1.mice are subversive and work in the shadows, like antifa kind of does
2.he has the same aesthetic as cuphead, a figure gaining attention as a hate symbol

fucking A+ material

I'm not sure if this is going the right direction...

Only from government enhanced milk.
Real milk has no vitamin D
It is added so dark skinned fellows and Welsh men don't get rickets

Exactly, Sup Forums BAITED the msm for fun, but ADL is the one who fell for it. Can't blame /pol for other people's stupidity

we need Sup Forums's input

I'd be posting on there already, but I was banned this morning

If you get the chance, post this:

done, lets see if it helps

Gratis user, let's hope we gain traction.

I think we ALL wanna see some fireworks at this point.

then fucking post so it gains traction

I got banned this morning for asking if Earnest scared stupid was /ourflick/

Evidently, conservative morals btfo'ing Jews/trolls isn't political or contemporary as nigger dick threads

u suck m8

As a catalyst for an English Independence (read fuck off Parliament)

Albion
Democracy
Legion
(or L for Land - the ADL party)
Use the NSDAP '32 manifesto, with the necessary name/place changes, slowly "leaked"as official policy...

Whoever wrote 'squeak for antifa'

I love you

make it stand for.
Ass drilling lunatics

>LOGo

Honestly, it doesn't make sense to meme after the ADL. Mainly because it's a jewish organistion for doing censorship. They won't care about the Logo. They care about jewish interessts and the (((narrative))). Killing white people and making sure white people are painted as the bad guys.

If you want to stop the ADL you have to stop the people behing it. Which is jews in general, or those working there in specific. Since Jews are naturally monsters, you'd be better off investigating the crimes they commited. It's either somewhere happening in the shadows or swept under the rug by jewish lawerys.

Find the crimes of the ADL, get them in Jail. Better even, troll them to admit the crimes themselves.

My two cents.

I don't think you can troll someone to admit something like a crime

whats an example of that actually working

police does it all the time.

iaca.net/resources/articles/policestrategiestactics.pdf

jsvlawyer.com/criminal-law/police-tricks-and-tactics-for-getting-a-confession/

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/defendants-rights/tactics-police-use-get-a-confession

people.howstuffworks.com/police-interrogation.htm

ppl here do that all the time