Daily reminder that only edgy degenerate liberal teenagers are atheists

Daily reminder that only edgy degenerate liberal teenagers are atheists.

You will grow out of reading the Satanic bible and watching Richard Dawkins, faggots.

Jesus is God and everyone should return and worship him.

A Being so perfect and holy should not have to watch you all going against nature. Sitting in front of a computer fapping. Drinking until you throw up, dancing to shit music and chasing whorish girls. God created you for a purpose, not so you could sit in front of a screen gaming, drinking mountain dew and getting high.

It is no coincidence that Europe's falling away from Christianity is directly correlated with how ever increasingly shit it is becoming.

Shit posting on Sup Forums isn't going to remove kebab, Return to God and He will restore our nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgVnjJLarwk
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does fascism count as a religion?
If yes, I'm the most pious.
Otherwise I don't care. Jesus gives me no feelings.

Read the King James version of the book of Mark and you will.

Its not even long, most people never read the bible.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+1&version=KJV

I find it hilarious how often Sup Forums contradicts itself.

>gas the kikes but worship a Jew
>don't be a bluepilled conformist but have blind faith in God

The world isn't this way because of atheism, it so because of stupidity.

I'm an atheist and agree with most of your post, aside from the religious stuff.

He built the railroads for our sins.

>I'm an atheist and agree with most of your post, aside from the religious stuff.

Same here. It's a very meme-like post, he used numerous stereotypical Sup Forums memes. I'm not sure if he did that or on purpose or if he's just been here too long.

I've said it on here before and I'll say it again, Christians on the Internet these days just spam the fedora meme and attack white atheist males. They themselves do nothing to oppose degeneracy or make a difference at all.

Jesus was an Israelite. The jew's today are not related to Israelites. They are Edomites in the bible, just like king Herod and the scribes and Pharisees that Jesus called vipers and devils.

I wrote it the way I did to hopefully make it relatable to people here.

You should take heed of what is being said here though.

I also wonder why you Christians always harass white atheist males. That's all you do. That's it. I've never gotten an explanation for this. You attack a potential ally and a potential source of recruitment because you are obsessed with preaching and it makes you lose sight of everything else.

A

This is why people don't take Sup Forums as seriously as you all think they do.

Whenever a post like mine is typed out, meme replies are thrown at it if you are made uncomfortable by what the post said.

I had a point, I await his reply.

I grew up Christian. The Bible is not an easy read for anyone with an analytical personality. I tried to read it many times when I was younger but Genesis would kill it for me because it reads like the writer saved it for last, couldn't come up with anything, and finally just said fuck it.

Daily reminder that I simply haven't seen/read/experienced anything to convince me of the existence of anything supernatural, let alone a god, let alone the christian god in particular.

And god knows this. And he knows the level of evidence I would require. And that I don't believe things without said evidence. Yet he still refuses to offer that evidence.

All of that doesn't really bother me so much anyway as long as, if he does exist, he won't judge me negatively for not believing something which he knows I never could with the insufficient level of evidence I have seen/read/experienced in my life, and instead judges me according to how good of a person I have been. I'm a good person and that should be enough.

>in this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony science, but because I am enlightened by my faith to the true master of the universe, Lord Yahweh, protector of Yisrael and the twelve tribes

Its not enough. Our standard of good is nowhere near Gods standard of good. Gods standard is perfect. We are sinners and we must turn from sin to be granted everlasting life. If we do not we cannot enter Gods kingdom as no sin is allowed in heaven. Can you not understand that the only way to turn from sin is to accept Jesus and allow him to fill us with the spirit so we don't want to sin any more?

I'm not saying you're a "bad" person. But you aren't good enough for heaven without Jesus. So please make the right choice and give it a chance.

>look all these stupid atheist, desperately trying to find truth in human made stuff like science that is constantly changing. Meanwhile I have achieved the highest possible enlightenment by simply reading the ancient and sacred Hebrew texts that remained unchanged throughout times, I am ready to face any challenge in this world while at the same time I am in a constant state of euphoria, due to my closer proximity to the divine

Why are you dodging my questions?

Why do Christians hate white atheist males, but nobody else? You have no right to rant about degeneracy when people like you give it the environment to exist in the first place.

Start by reading Mark, king james version; it isn't long and is easy to read. I know Genesis is a hard read. You should start with the Gospel. You are right about those books being read last.

Once you have read the gospel you will understand the old testament more

>I simply cannot believe that its 2016 years after the birth of our lord Jesus Christ, and people still deny his divinity. Its almost as if they never even read the ancient Judaic texts that specifically confirm his divinity. I swear to Yahweh, if I wasn't living in this atheist ruled society today I would go all deus vault on these heathens

>Genesis
Genesis and the old testament as a whole can be victims of mistranslation/lazy writing. The new testament however has no flaws and it what Christianity is all about anyway: good morals.

OP literally believe a Semitic sand nigger turned two loaves of bread into 6 million because other sand nigger Jews wrote it in stories 2000 years ago.

>not a fucking idiot

>Christianity basically created western civilization. Before the Holy Jews brought their message to us, Europe was a backwards and uncivilized place. The Greeks and Romans were degenerate and molested little boys, that reputation alone destroys all their credibility

Take heed of what is being said? "White atheist males" lol. Atheism is wrong my friend. Its an insane delusion that needs to be programmed into someone.

Remember it has been proven that all children have an innate belief in God that doesn't come from their parents. The world is needed to delude someone to such an extent that they deny something so self evident.

You believe that the apparent orderliness and interwoven complexity of the universe is just an accident and came about by chance?

But I haven't seen/read/experienced anything to convince me that there is a god. And god knows this, so why would I be punished (or whatever would happen to me if I don't 'get in' to heaven) for something that god is capable of changing and I am incapable of changing?

>I am always amused when athiest are trying to deny god. They all get so mad and start babbling about science and other phony stuff. I simply keep calm and repeat them my favourite bible quote. This immediately shuts them down and makes them mad. I converted 23 athiest so far with my intellectual power

Because unbelief is the ultimate degeneracy...

Look at things the Jews push...

Are they pushing Christianity? Haha, of course not.

Communism
Atheism
Gay pride
Liberal beliefs

These are all Jewish things...

The bible is the heritage of the European people. The Jew's of today are mixed race Edomites, nothing to do with the Israelites.

>Just as I expected, all the atheist retreated to their holes, no one has the guts to argue with me. Just so you know, I am extensively well read In the Torah, New testament and all the apocrypha texts. I also memorized all the Chronicles from the Old testament in the original Hebrew. I would like to see an """"educated"""" atheist try to argue with me

You're a stupid jackass. I'm not trying to debate atheism vs religion, and what you think is just your own opinion.

I'm asking you WHY do Christians only attack white atheist males on the Internet? You never criticize anybody else. Women are far more degenerate than we are yet you spend all your virtual time preaching to others then getting upset when they question your claims in the slightest.

Answer my question you fucking spineless coward.

>haha, of course I am not a filthy atheist bro, didn't you notice that all the commies are always atheist? I of course I am not a commie I hold capitalistic views

You have also never looked for God. Go now and read Mark, king james version. Then call out the Jesus and ask him to enter into your life.

I can guarantee you will be an atheist no more.

That's still not a proper answer to my question. You are attacking your potential allies because you are confused and angry and using religion as an excuse.

>haha, of course I am not a filthy atheist bro, didn't you notice that all the refugee lovers are always atheist? I of course I am not a refugee lover I hold anti-immigration views

explain what you mean troll

An atheist is not an ally to God.

>Christianity was spread through the Roman Empire by Jews
>A religion designed to stir up slaves against the success of those above them, and then make them even more obedient slaves afterwards (Sound familiar?)
And here's the best part:
>Christianity's strictures against interest loans meant Europeans couldn't have their own banking industry. Can you guess who stepped in to fill the void?
Christianity was the ORIGINAL Jewing of Europe. The true faiths of our ancestors were rejected for this, and you carry on that foolishness to this day.

>haha, of course I am not a filthy atheist bro, didn't you notice that all the Jews are always atheist? I of course I am not a Jew I hold anti-semitic beliefs

>The bible is the heritage of the European people. The Jew's of today are mixed race Edomites, nothing to do with the Israelites.

Yeshua Ben Yousef (Very Aryan Name) was really a white Aryan. You see, aren't relly from Europe, they are from Israel. That is why no Hebrew artifacts or writings have ever been found in Europe.
It is just a coincidence the Jews are the only people in the world who have kept the traditions, writings, and language all through history. They must have stole it and forced every single Aryan to forget it all.

Great post, Britain.

>Subscribing to the cult of rebellious women and slaves.

But what do you think of this: God is really the sky daddy. But faith culture narrows it down, so that not all even can just see that. Like seeing blue as blue or yellow as yellow. This objective. Faith culture forbids a lot of things (sex kind of things is a good example) which in no way whatsoever complies with the great commandment.
What about this?

You're wrong. Jews subvert everything eventually. White were of God before Jesus. The Saxons called themselves "Isaacs sons" which is where the name came from. You are simply misinformed and have swallowed the jewish lie that the bible is not a book of YOUR ancestors.

The bible is the ultimate redpill and if you are a white atheist who thinks Jesus was a Jew you have simply fallen for the Jewish deception. You might as well be a Feminist pansexual demi-boy. Your brain has been poisoned by der jude

As stated Jews today are the Edomites. The catholic church still call them "the first born sons in faith". The first born son was Esau, the second was Jacob. King Herod and all the scribes/Pharisees Jesus hated were Edomites living in Judea. Just in the same way that a German can live in America and be called American, the bible is translated to call anyone who lives is Judea a jew. The Jews today are not the sons of Jacob, the Israelites and never were.

>We should worship Thor and Odin and not some jew

You forget the fact that Thor and Odin were actually people, and guess what? They were Christians. Our people have accepted the ways of the heathen throughout civilisation, but we were always Gods people.

>The world is needed to delude someone to such an extent that they deny something so self evident.

>Go now and read Mark, king james version. Then call out the Jesus and ask him to enter into your life. I can guarantee you will be an atheist no more.

Yeah, totally not hypocritical. If you need to read a book to pave your way towards adopting Christianity, then how is it any less "programming"?

Also:

>You believe that the apparent orderliness and interwoven complexity of the universe is just an accident and came about by chance?

This is a very simplistic way of regarding atheism. We don't know what caused the universe to take place, that's what we're trying to find out. And it will be a long time till we have any significant answers. I mean, come on, we haven't even left our home planet yet...

WE BE JEWS AND SHIT

Fuck you, the kikes of the Old Testament are degenerate fucks, like you CI faggots.

All Abrahamic religions and their followers need to be destroyed.

>complies
Or even logic.

There are a lot of other examples of this. And of the existence of a spiritual world. But this one is based in a nice way.
youtube.com/watch?v=AgVnjJLarwk

Because you have already been programmed. Children believe in God naturally. You have lost that belief due to the worlds bullshit. Now you have to undo that by seeking God.

Back to the mud-huts, then.

Amen.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

You are a delusional fanatical freak.

I am not trying to debate religion vs atheism you fucking lunatic. I am talking about Christians and atheists being allies on a social level.

You seem to be alone in your preaching, but you are lucky you are doing this on a right wing board where the fedora meme is always lurking. Anybody that uses the fedora meme outside of cesspools like Sup Forums or Reddit or 9gag, and so forth are seen as bitter losers that can't form a proper argument.

>I am talking about Christians and atheists being allies on a social level.

They aren't though, you find most atheists join Islam.

Let's say it's true, and seeking God is natural. Does "natural" necessarily equate "good/beneficial"? Why is a learned behavior/belief less good than a natural one? And what advantages does believing in God have?

What fellowship do light and dark share? How can two men journey together to opposite locations?

if atheists join islam they were never atheists

The laws laid out by Christianity are the best for any society. We can look throughout history and see that as a society falls from God it generally loses cohesion and falls into debauchery/hedonism. It also loses its security as it is no longer a cohesive until with a strong "in group".

Not to mention, if you choose Christ you will live a joyful life and will live forever in heaven.

Make the right choice man.

I understand what you're saying my friend. I am saying that I don't think Atheists and Christians are allies on any level. So repeating it won't do anything. Just like Hitler tried to completely abolish Atheism and disbanded many "free thinkers" atheist groups. Nihilistic Atheists are not allies of any cohesive society, never mind a Christian one.

>pretending to be Christian to be contrarian to people you don't like

Bro that's seriously way worse than being an atheis/logical positivist. WAY worse.

>Why do Christians hate white atheist males, but nobody else

Hate is such a big word , i do it because i have been a atheist for 40 years , i know i cant convert anybody because i was this stubborn also, but i want to help people and cant and that is frustrating