What do you think about Area 51?

What do you think about Area 51?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59zLZ6PpeSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man it would be awesome to know what goes on there. My guess, nothing weird or spoopy and it's just a regular military base. But the fact we don't know makes us all suspicious about it.

almost 20 mins to reply? spot the samefag

>youtube.com/watch?v=59zLZ6PpeSA
this.

it's the jew cave where all the jew gold is hidden

Aliens.

>What do you think about Area 51?

I bet it's a lot lore like the second lab area from Stalker, than the first lab area. So, more gunning army men, less mutants

if i were elected prez of USA, that would be the first place i'd go

I don't think about it.

Currently 8 replies 9 posters. You don't know how this shit works do you m80?

Also no aliums there. Doubt there ever has been

The chance of that happening is like a billion to 1, but that's still greater than the chance of you losing your virginity to a female :^)

It doesn't matter what goes on at Area 51, probably black projects. What does matter is what goes on UNDER Area 51. Another intriguing subject is Dulce. Locals claimed to have discovered vents, but won't reveal their locations.

Unevolved monkey detected. Protip: not everything is about putting a piece of meat into another piece of meat. Consider what you're doing, and how life outside of earth might consider it hilarious.

marriedfag. i can get a piece of ass whenever i want. getting older and the desire is waning, though.

>get rc car
>get remote video camera
>kill and hollow out an armadillo
>assemble into tactical snooping dillo
>deploy and snoop area 51

just say snoop-a-dillo

>assemble into tactical snooping dillo

Fucking kek, read this as tactical snooping dildo.

i didn't want to lose anyone with technical mumbo-jumbo

It's just an Air Force base who gained noteriety with ayy lmaos to distract the public and the Soviets from the stealth technology and advanced aircraft developed there.

this
all the talk about aliens and shit is just to detract from the stuff they'r really doing and don't want anyone to find out about

HIV was developed there.