Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. I'm getting kicked out of my house for the second time. Was homeless before...

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. I'm getting kicked out of my house for the second time. Was homeless before. This time I may attempt to camp in the backyard or go to my grandparents to live with them 3 states away.. I have some money saved up roughly 2k and i recently purchased a motorcycle just i don't have my license for it nor does the bike have a plate. I work with my dad it's not his business I just work with him it's a good job so I don't really want to leave it. What should I do?

Tl;Dr
>getting kicked out
>have some monies and a motorcycle (No ID)
>Also no friends
>Also down to just join the military but would like to explore other options if avaible

Incoming sexual pictures to self bump

Why are you getting kicked out

They claim I'm disrespectful by smoking weed. Even though I used to be a raging alchy and went to rehab over it

I also hardly talk to my family. I pay rent. Pay for my own food. Clothes.

Army is a good option, just don't sign for a tard MOS do stupid private shit like most people and you'll be doing well.
>Source: my life

What would you recommend?

As in "private shit"?

Sorry that was to be "dont do stupid private shit like most people"
>Marrying your Basic/AIT battle-boo
>Marrying strippers
>Blow money from basic/bonus on brand new dodge charger which you then crash drunk driving
>etc

Self bump. I seriously need help guys like I got less than 24hrs to make something here

Ahh okay i gotcha. I think I can be capable of not blowing it on stupid things. What would you recommend for an MOS

Get a Passport
Fly to France
Join French Foreign Legion
Become a badass
Forget past life

French Foreign Legion huh? I'll look into it. I'm willing to explore anything at this point

Well you have to roll in and take the ASVAB to see what you can get but I know the Cyber MOSs will literally shove money down your fucking throat to join right now. For instance an E-5 (bottom bitch sergeant) can get up tp $76k bonus to swap to a cyber mos rn. Downside of course is that the big bonus MOSs need you to be smart. In any case the Military has lots of sign on bonus to dole out right now thanks to Trump.

old people suck. still brainwashed from reefer madness.

Ahh okay. Nice I'll have to look into that as well. ASVAB first to find a placement. Would you mind explaining Cyber MOS to me?

I know a guy that couldn't join in the states.
Did just this, after 3 years - new ID, French citizen

Travels / Works in various EU countries.
Germany mostly, anyway pretty cool life experience.

Dude right! I live in a state where it's legal as well and it's still looked down upon by the fuckers

Took 3 years to become a citizen?

Defend DoD networks from bad guys, Etc.

Desk job, $ and job experience, guaranteed a job on the outside if you do well and get certifications along the way.

For him, yeah. I have no clue if that's the norm.
Google it up

almost got arrested in January cuz some old head called the cops on me and my buddies for smoking at a bayou behind the neighborhood. cops took all our shit and sent us on our way but fuuuuuuck like dude just mind your own business we aren't hurting anyone.

Not in one (35G here) so I don't really know a whole lot about them, there are vids on youtube that explain most MOSs but they can be pretty dated. Army website has decent info for each MOS too, but they're vague on some of the jobs that require clearance. Just look up 17C and you should be able to learn more.

Oh shit that's awesome. Thank you for responding

Yeah, people like that are usually miserable fuckers.

Okay I will. Thank you very much for the information

I will. Thank you

Never go back. Seriously..you won't regret it.

Don't worry to much about what you need to do eventually everything will fall into place

Word man I honestly wish I never did come back the first time. I was homeless for like half a year. Still maintained a job and saved until i could afford a apartment but then my roommate and I had a falling out and I had no where to go besides become homeless again. Thank you for responding tho man I hope it all does fall into place

user, you're gonna get jammed up if you try to enlist in the army with a weed habit and medical history of alcoholism and rehab.

yeah when the cops had us in the street in the neighborhood taking down info he came out of his house and kept walking up and down the sidewalk to watch like bruh, do you have nothing better to do?

Yea I can see how that could be a problem. But honestly bro I could drop all that at anytime. I just do it to be happy if I had something to be committed to i wouldn't need to smoke or drink

Not true necessarily, buddy of mine used to be in rehab for heroin, now he's Intel, just don't do it while your in.

You can apply after 3 years served

I also did that rehab before I was of age it was literally over 6 years ago to this day that I went through all that so I'm pretty sure it's not on my record. I know I got my criminal history "exsponged"

That's why I suggested the FFL

Are they not as strict on those things or what's the reason you suggested?

What do you mean by "Intel"?

You pathetic fucks need to grow up. Weed is for wannabe coolios. Fucking manchild

As long as you aren't a felon or wanted internationally, you can join.

Nah man weed is for everybody.

Awesome well that's good news.

Another desk job. Think researching and report writing, presentations etc.

Not the jobs mentioned require clearance, background investigation type stuff.

>Intel
>Intelligence
Don't worry your sweet little head about it user

No its not. Its for highschoolers that want to look cool and peter pan's that dont want to grow up. Its pathetic. You look pathetic while smoking it. You know this already though, youre trying to convince yourself, not me.

French Foreign Legion doesn't give a shit about your former life. Once you're in you're in, and you get a clean French ID after too, if that's what you want.

It's a cliche, but they're tough as old boots. The old Chef (head honcho) was 70+ and still running 50+ miles a day when they trained in the deserts of North Africa. Now their training facilities are more modern, but they still get all the shittiest jobs no other NATO countries want to commit troops to. After all, what's the point of having a legion of non French blood to spill?

Haha I'm sorry.

OP is clearly not cut out for any type if army stuff, even a desk job. Cant even put down weed when his parents ask him too in their own home. He will take expulsion over stopping joints. Think about that

Okay. Thank you I'll check those out for sure. I wouldn't mind a desk job I suppose

Well than what would you recommend user? I have a lot of work experience.

It's also got a lot more to do than weed. My family has always treated me like the black sheep. I have been left to fend for myself and I make due I promise ya.

Then how come you cant afford your own place, or at least pay rent to your parents. Instead you blow money on bikes you cant even drive yet. Be more financially responisble and be more respecting towards your parents. Stop smoking and drinking, come clean, get your life together.

I do pay rent user. And my own food and my own clothing. As well as phone. I do see where you are coming from though I spend a fuckton on bud I won't lie

if you still live with your parents and have 2k to your name, you aren't old enough to have a lot of work experience.

And with my income roughly 1600 a month I could afford my own place but I bounce paycheck to paycheck

Why so bitter, man? It's not like you're forced to watch them go full "DUDE WEED LMAO" on the daily. What are you trying to gain from trying to tell others to grow up on an imageboard full of degenerates?

Im 20 user. But like another guy was saying I spend it on bullshit typically. I cover all my assets and dues first but it's paycheck to paycheck

So stop doing that ffs, your family bonds have massive importance and even if they may not been amazing at the start that shouldnt prevent you from taking the initiative to better them. Sell all your weed, tobacco, alcohol related garbage, sell your bike for a good price, tell your parents youre sorry and want to get your life together. Discipline, youre an adult. Act like one.

I honestly think it's too far gone for a turn around man. Don't get me wrong I won't be buying anything anymore since I'm being kicked out. I won't have much of a choice.

Because I was on the borderline of become a degenerate myself, and a lot of people on here can still be redeemed, can still get it together and make something of themselves. No reason for me not to give them a little push in a good direction

If you make drastic changes there is a good chance. And hey, maybe its time to get your own place. Sell the bike, sell your drug stuff, rent a little appartment and start life.

I do appreciate your input user. As OP.

military isn't a bad deal. food + roof + money + training. Just make sure you sign up for something you can do on the outside, not just "grunt".

Good to hear. Too many cunts reinforce failure instead of correcting destructive behavior.

That's actually a fair point. It's just I don't really see a problem if someone toking after work and they can pay for their own weed, rent, phone bill, etc.

I know I'm on a path to destruction always have been. But no one ever supported me on anything so I stopped giving a fuck and just do me.

Yea man that's pretty much how I live my life

Stop smoking weed.
Or pay rent somewhere else.

OP you are fucking retarded.

A guy running a small to medium size business that has a joint after a long day of productivity is completely acceptable. This is not OP's case. From what I gather, in someone else's house he does not follow their rules, the amount of weed is too high + he has a history of substance abuse.

Man if that's all it took. I would do it.... maybe. But I honestly think there is more to it all with them kicking me out. We all said some terrible shit to each other

First of all be able to support yourself. If youre not motivated, good chance that you know youre on a road to nowhere. Make a plan, have vision. Look in the mirror, who do you WANT to be. What do you want people to see when they look at you. Build towards your ideal self.

Yea that is case. OP here
I pay my way through it all though so I don't see the problem

See that's just it man. I don't know what I want to be. No one ever offered real guidance I got a solid job it's actually more of a career but it's not like omg I love my job it's just a job and do what I do and I get paid im not happy

The problem is drugs is a money sink. It doesnt gain you anything except a short escape of self loathing. Instead of spending it on weed, spend it on a gym subscription or evening schooling or whatever. Its a rescource, trade your rescource for growth, not destruction

Then find an apartment somewhere in town and pay rent there.

Jesus dude. You and your generation create literally all of your problems.

Yea man you got me there. I'm spending roughly 200 a week or 2 on bud I just find it hard to change it. Life is such a drone

OP and all you who are trying to figure this "big complicated problem" out.

All he has to do is find his own place.

He has a job and already pays rent there.

Fucking idiots.

There are different internet questionairs that you can fill out and give you a rough idea for starters. Might see some stuff you didnt think of yet. For example you have a motorcycle, consider become a mechanic? That sort of reasoning

lulz

2 right mate

Smoke a little less.
Find your own place.

Done. Problems solved.

My advice on that, get more air in you. Go outside lot. Do some running or a sport. Suffer. Fight through a few minutes of intense physical exercise every day. Refreshes your brain more than you expect.

I see where your coming from. But I don't want to step down on my hourly pay for general happiness. Idk man I see I'm wasting money on drugs for sure I recognise that problem but Idk man. I'll check it out though. Thank you for replying

Stop being a faggot.

Keep crying and playing the victim.

Your problems are easy. This whole thread is cancerous to even play to this at all.

I work in construction in outside 8 hours of the day but yea it would be nice to refresh the brain

Satanic trips of truth.

And where do I go user? Because indeed that is the question of this thread

There are jobs that earn a fuck lot more than you expect. Cunt that laid the tiles in my house, bought his how piece of the amazon river and goes fishing twice a year. Shit you not

And where money is concerned, it does not make you happier. The moment you can keep the collectors away from your doorstep, additional money doesnt generate additional happyness.

Yea ya got me there

Are you still a child OP?

Join a Facebook group for rentals in your area, look in the newspaper for rentals, look on Craigslist, drive around and look for a sign that says "for rent".

Do you not know how to adult?

All in all though guys what should I do as of today? Throw out my bud? I'm still getting kicked out. Where do I go? I work with my dad too so do I still ride with him to work? Should I set up a tent? Or just bail to my grandparents? I could move out but I'll still be paycheck to paycheck. I'm sorry but I won't sell my bike

I hope you go on the streets and get stabbed by an AIDS needle.

Kill yourself.

In this city that may be the case