If you fuck with a man that had Sex reassignment surgery and now shehe (dont know the fuck what ) is a woman...

If you fuck with a man that had Sex reassignment surgery and now she\he (dont know the fuck what ) is a woman, and you know the entire situation, are you becoming gay? Or what the fuck?

She is a woman, so no it's not gay.

He is a man, though. so it is gay.

Nope. Anyone who identifies as a woman is a woman.

If a man reassigns to a woman then thier gender pronoun should reflect thier identified gender, so they are a woman and uses she and her.

your dumb as fuck

Sure. Don't do that.

>Implying I care
Society is slowly coming to agree with me, so it doesn't really matter what someone online thinks. Every other metric people commonly give for identifying gender (such as body parts, chromosomes) have many numerous flaws and instances where they don't work.

On the other hand, gender being Psychological, and you find out someone's gender by them telling you (engaging with their personality) is totally consistent and just makes sense.

anytime your sucking dick its gay...regardless if the penis was removed or NOT. In most cases he keep the penis because of the profitable of the penis.

In the cases were he cuts off the penis the per-op has a higher case for killing he self

A better question is...why does it matter? Come up with your own ideas of what you find attractive, what different combinations of features in partners entice you, and apply your own logic to it. If you like transwomen, you like transwomen. If you like ciswomen, you like ciswomen. If you like other men, you like other men. Sometimes you're not going to be able to find all the things you like in one kind of person. Sometimes you will be able to. Life is too complicated to easily compartmentalize. You do you.

Not so hard to answer.
It will always be a male, can't change that, period.
You are not gay, depending off course on his/her appearance. If he/she atill looks like a male, then yes, you are gay.

it's not gay in the same way if you rubbing a dog's tummy doesn't make you a beastiality.

(you)

I won't, is only a doubt because, is like a really messed up shit. Like, their phisic structure remains masculine af.

Physical structure* sorry.

>Society is slowly coming to agree with me

Trannies will always be freaks nobody wants to be associated with, don't be fooled by the PC trend

I agree.

Actually transgender people are more accepted than ever before. In my country (the UK) gender identity care including gender affirmation surgery is provided for free on the NHS, and there is a big push to make gender an optional field on official documentation.

UK is fucked beyond belief, but even there, it's all coming from the government. Most people are reluctant to hire a tranny, be friends, let alone have sex/a relationship. The government paying for surgery and your universities making up rule won't change peoples mind.