Cops of Sup Forums, how does this make you feel?

Cops of Sup Forums, how does this make you feel?

Good. One less nigger.

Fuck off faggot

Far as I'm concerned this just proves not all cops are bad

All faggot meme racism aside, you do not want to be black during a traffic stop. Or Mexican. It ends badly.

AMA

Are you a nigger or mexian?

I am going to pay a white guy to get in the car with me all day, every day. That is how I feel.

I'm black. I have never had a problem during a stop. Speak politely, dont reach for shit until asked to do so, then do it slow.

I've talked my way out of every ticket. Just be fucking a fucking Black Man not a goddamn nigger

shot by some spic cop after getting pulled over for matching the physical and vehicle description of a robber actually

Sergeant

That doesn't work in Texas, mate.

some tasty figgerlicious good old
> mexian
food

Mexican guy comes in a lowrider, right? Me and Johnson go to the car because he's blasting loud music. We weren't assholes, you know, we just wanted to talk to the guy. We asked him if he could turn it down, he complies. Second car appears. (I'm going to call the following guy Jupiter) It's Jupiter. He gets out.
>Hey spic, what the fuck kind of mods you got on this car?
Just like that.
>it's a nunya fuckin' business special
>He drags him out the lowrider
Jupiter beats the fuck out of the mexican
>We can't physically do shit to Jupiter
>Jupiter takes off

everyday, white people are allowed to perform circus acts to out of traffic tickets while black people get mudered for doing nothing wrong.

Fuck you nigger.

BAIT

he fucked up. he didn't go about the CCW procedure right. plus his uncle is a master mason and there have been talks that the dispute between the cops and the nigs family was settled between them (masons) behind the scenes.

>>fucking a fucking black man

Fuck off, Sergei

>ooga booga bix noodz muh 1488

And how many times a month do you get stopped?

kek

Fuck off OP

im sorry that your stupid brain has connected these unrelated incident and thought that they are somehow comprable.

This thread is not about cops, its about muricans being retarded cucks in general

So Jupiter was a cop? Lucky nobody got that on video, it might've been rodney king 2017

MAAAAN HE A GOOD BOY AND DINDU NUFFIN HE JUS WAN LEARN HOW TA JUGGLE!

HE WUN DO NUFFIN WRONG HE JUST DRIVIN AND POPO PULLED HIM OVER AN SHOOT HIM CAUSE HE BLACK MAN!

Why the fuck are you saying mate if you're from Texas

That's the world I wanna live in. Best timeline

Some folks don't like trained monkeys

mudered

Yeah

This is it! Fucking gold

Sup Forums taught me many words

I don't keep up with police "brutality" against niggers but I'm sure the good officer had a perfectly legit reason and obviously that bitch is just racebaiting because that juggling story has nothing to do with niggers niggering.

Maybe if niggers didn't act like complete animals all the time, cops wouldn't feel so nervous around them.

Oh Jesus Christ, another Dindu

Holy shit, someone with a fucking brain.

he was shot because the dummy decided to say "I have to inform you that I do have a gun" when he was inspected of robbery
fuckin dunce

lmao even if he got out and started juggling they woulda shot his ass for being black wtf is the difference

Maybe you should fuck off back to Africa.

>ifunny
fuck off

if juggle boy were black and had suddenly reached for one of his bowling pins, this news story would be a whole lot different.

You mean niggers aren't the reasonable people like on TV?

Make me.

that status is actually pretty funny

Niggers have retard strength. Shoot first ask questions later.
Better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6

He was a gud boy he dindu nuffin
He was a honor roll juggling student, coming home from the circus
My circus need money for dem programs
Gib yo racist ass money

After all niggers are more calm nowadays than they've ever been.

I literally can't tell if that's shooped.

Shoop

Fuckem
He was probably mouthing off and making sure the cop felt unsafe
And being a nigger he was already in the high risk category for having a weapon on him
Why is his life more valuable than the cops? Short answer it isnt.
Source: was a cop for 8 years just got out

Killer cops are equal opportunity scum.

isn't that a Cube lyric?
Fucking kek

You're the sort of filth and trash this country needs less of

Funny things happen during nigger uprisings in America. It's not all arson and looting.
Maybe nigs should have just kept there tribal nigerisum in check.

Did you see the video? He wasn't mouthing off. He didn't have his hands on the wheel like he was told, though, so I side with the cop on this one. Granted, the cop did seem extremely jumpy, trigger happy, untrained/unprofessional. But racist cops are pieces of shit, and I'm amazed that you don't consider a civilians life more valuable than your own. What happened to "protect and serve"? Glad you're off the streets, asshole.

Fuck you
Cops are people too you know with families, kids, etc
If you value a criminal more than a cop then you're in the wrong mindset. We're the good guys, they're the ones going arent robbing raping and killing. Don't forget that you lowlife piece of shit

I prayed that it was, but niggers are retarded. Now that I finished fapping and looked closer, I can tell from the pixels.

But he wasn't a criminal. He was a civilian with a licensed firearm. I value cops, and as I stated I side with the cop on this one. But if you ever stopped a civilian and treated him differently because of his skin color, you're undeserving of the badge, and taint the image of Americas Finest.

Literally none of these stories you see in the news were cases of racism, though. All the victims were just niggers.

dont you see how fucked up it is how careful you have to be around your POS american cops? how they are so jumpy they are that you have to act like a robot and do things slowly and on command when in the presence of people who are supposed to be there to help. I could jump out my car, shout and wave my hands in the air and i GUARANTEE im not going to eat a bullet.

Guess the rest of the world is more civilized or something, but to deny there is a seriously problem is deluded

>internal affairs kicked you out

lol, asshurt faggot. You were a disgrace to the badge. You're probably that Tulsa cop.

>Methfront pretended to be cops

He did this as a sobriety test you ignorant fuck. It is an older video and took place in my home state. Castille was just another nigger who didn't want to comply.

nice lead work officer

DING DING DING, amazing that, I am white, I do the same shit, and generally neither of us have problems with cops!?!?!

Its almost as if you dont resist arrest or do other dumb shit, cops treat you like a normal person

If you act like an unreasonable asshole you could get shot. Since niggers are unable to pull off reasonable ...

As an OFFICER (cop isnt really a nice term) I think its great. From my experience, I can assume the white kid was probably respectful and followed all commands by the officer which put him at ease. The nigger probably didnt, which tends to put us on edge since they often have firearms on them and are far more likely to use them against us if they are carrying them. Good riddance.

You're so fucking stupid... I watched the shit live as a middle-aged white dude and the cop was obviously a scared little bitch that shot Philando over nothing.

I read shit opinions like yours and know we need to gas 90% of America to reduce the mong %.

>your tail light is out, sir. I'm gonna have to shoot you

Shit the fuck up, nigger.

Black people have more chances of getting killed by lightning then getting killed on a traffic stop while unarmed. STFU. White kill whites, black kills blacks and their will always be some racist in any job but not all the police force is. That's just a small group of cops. 15% of the population (black) makes 56% of murders. Be grateful cops exist or else the gerhos you might have been born in would be worst.

Hey, niggers gonna nig.

If you niggers had it so tough, when you were freed, why did you stick around?
If a country had enslaved me and them let me go, if be Fucking gone.

Maybe it was still better than Africa.
Take a fucking lesson here. It was better here or niggers are dumb as hell.

Yeah, well its a shame we lost that productive member of society. I have an idea, why doesnt everyone who thinks cops have an easy job and feel qualified to monday morning quarterback these incidents go be cops and put their lives on the line every day? Maybe then they would become a little racist too and realize what is really happening on the streets.

>Triggered nigger
Go back to the jungle. Fucking ape.

This.
This is the white man's secret. We don't act like we're going for a gun or picking a fight

>I'm a victim, that's why I've failed in life :>(

If the kid was white BLM wouldn't give a shit.
If BLM would not be so fucking racist and partnered With ALL the victims of police violence too, I think something could have been done about the abuses and problems corrected. But since white victims don't matter, you can't really blame white people for not giving a shit right back at you.

As usual niggers are part of the problem. Truth be know, you would rather piss and moan about it rather than fix it.

oh well that makes a lot of sense with the six-year old and girlfriend in the car

or at least it makes sense to a dipshit like you with more bullshit than brains

One of my friends from way back is a cop that has shot and killed two criminals so it's not like I hate cops

I'm just not a fucking idiot like 80% of white America

that doesn't even make sense

white home owner in suburbia you basement dwelling homo

Well, we are talking about niggers. Did you really expect shit to make sense. I know I didn't.

>yfw
Do you even know why this happened? Lmao.

This was retribution for what happened in Dietrich.

I'm gonna need the story on this. Wtf is going on.

this

looks like he's getting robbed, pretends to be scared as fuck, drops his shit and goes to leave, then comes back to shoot the fucker

prove that youre black with a picture of your hand with the reply (you).
>timestamp

IF Niggers don't care if its s white victim.
Then why should white people care about niggers?
Do you have an answer or ate you just another Asshole?

i love how he uses that girl as human shield

>Just be fucking a fucking Black Man not a goddamn nigger
THIS
I'm not racist. But I hate niggers man. Niggers gonna nig, no matter their skin color!

She seemed indifferent to the whole thing, well until he shot the nigger in the chest anyway.

I think you replied to the wrong post. I was being sarcastic with that "productive member" comment. When cops kill white people white people generally assume the deceased deserved it, because they generally do. When it happens to black people they are all criminals and realize that it could happen to them so they try to defend the person that died.

AKA white people realize that society is better off without certain members in it and accept that cops have a shit job and if they have to kill someone to protect themselves then so bet it.

or you know the fact that he shot that gun next to her fucking ear, kek