This has been hurting my brain. Settle it anons, is this sentence proper english?

This has been hurting my brain. Settle it anons, is this sentence proper english?
>That is very curious.
See I thought "curious" is an adjective reffering to ONLY yourself or describing someone else. Things cannot be curious. That just sounds retarded

It's a proper English sentence you dumb fuck.

It has two meanings dude. Strange/unusual OR eager to learn.

/thread

Also, "very" should be abandoned.

>That is curious.
There's no need for "very" to be in there.

>things cannot be curious.

People are curious, you dumb fuck. YOU'RE curious about the answer to this question. YOU are a thing; YOU are curious. Therefore, things can be curious!

dumbass

Oh look at mr.logical over here

I guess my extra chromosomes just cringe everytime I hear it used in that manner. It may be correct english but it just doesn't sound like it is.
That is a curious structure. What the fuck
Somebody just of mice and men me

stankass

>Things cannot be curious. That just sounds retarded
So things can't be curious but they can be retarded?

>dubs

See!? Thats my point I hear people referring to say for instance a persons argument "that argument is curious" LIKE NO NIGGER OBJECTS CAN NOT BE CURIOUS BC THEY ARE NOT ALIVEMYBRRRRAAAAIINN

Yeah, I mean it sounds pretty faggy. This isn't 1960s Britain, I get what you mean but it's still correct.

>That just sounds retarded
>sounds

Illogical pleb mind detected

>Illogical pleb mind detected
Pleb but educated. It's called personification, look it up.

That grass is curious.
That car is curious.
Today is curious.
I am bicurious.

What is, "reffering"? Did you mean, "referring"?

Idiot.

Okay but not the point
When people use "curious" to describe an OBJECT, they are saying this object looks/seems peculiar. You cannot argue personification because why the fuck would a building be curious about something it's not alive. Therefore, they are really meaning that they find the material intriguing to THEM. This needs to change man it drives me nuts. Just fucking say "I am curious about that building"

How curious.

>I am curious about that building
"I am interested in that building."
is not the same as
"That building has a strange quality I can't quite describe."
>That building is curious.

I know that but even using personification is pointless and still doesnt make sense unless its a kids book about say a cute building curious about the sky or some meme

There's an actual word in the English language for a curious object: curio. So apparently you are just the exception as everyone else has no problem with this. Many things in many languages don't make sense but they have meaning and other's interpret that meaning correctly so perhaps you are just linguistically autistic.