What are games that you have a deep emotional bond with?

what are games that you have a deep emotional bond with?

CoD4 will probably be my all time favorite game ever, beats everything. So many hours. So many memories.

Battlefield Bad Company. I'll never forget the first time i got called a faggot

COD4
Elite II
bubble bobble

Fallout 2
Morrowind
Arma
Dwarf fortress

KOTOR 1 and 2 helped me through some tough times. Was a great form of escapism.

RCT2 - best tycoon game I've ever discovered

Fuck I've been playing Morrowind for 15 years

COD4 + Black ops
BF Bad Company 1/2 + BF3
RuneScape
Wipeout fusion
Ratchet and clank series

Sly Cooper 2

The first final fantasy for nes. I played that for so many hours with my best friend in 4th grade.

Same bro.
That and MW2.
Nothing compares to the summers of playing multiplayer all day and eating junk til diabetes like I did back in those days.
After MW2, leading into the next CoDs i felt like I lost a part of myself.
Also Banjo-Tooie.

I agree cod4 over everything best game ever. I played it when it came out I qas10 years old on Christmas morning 2007. Put tons of hours into that game. Mostly campaign since I didn't get Xbox live till I was like 15. No other MW game matched it. MWR is just so much fun to play and relive glory days.

Battletoads

All Ghillied Up was a really outstanding mission.

Xevious. First game I ever played back in the 80s.

>RuneScape
kill yourself.

Black ops 1&2 online, hunting humans is the greatest. Nothing like catching a prone sniper looking down his scope, quick knife in the back and wait for the crying to start.

GTA San Andreas man me and my cousin would do the two player shit and just rampage for hours

Good times

Definitely agree probably one of the best sniper missions in any shooter

Cod 4 / MW2 / halo 3

Games i would play with friends on splitscreens while high, alot of amazing memories

This, even with cheats on the presidents run was almost impossible.

Turrican - Amiga
Test Drive - Amiga
Hostages - Amiga
Dungeon Master - Amiga
Eye of the Beholder 1 and 2 - Amiga
Sonic 1,2,3 and Knuckels - Genesis
Streets of Rage 1,2 and 3
NHL Series - EA Hockey-NHL98 - Genesis
Desert Strike, Jungle Strike and Urban Strike - Genesis
Virtua Racing - Genesis ans Saturn
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 10 and 10X
Super Metroid - SNES
F.E.A.R - PC
COD4 - PC
The Devision - PC
Destiny 1 - PS4

Fucking this.
I remember not unlocking Las Venturas yet, but traveling ALLL the way there kist to find the 2 player thing, play with my bro ultimately to end up dying and ending up back in Los santos.

This game was ahead of its time

Nigga I played when it was still good 10+ years ago

There was another 2 player located right by big smokes house

Halo 3 / CoD Bo2 / Skate 3
So many good times. And Club Penguin.

Metal gear solid, gta 3, wcw/nwo revenge, and final fantasy 3

So much cod fags.. please Play a real shooter like quake or cs1.6

Halo CE/2 - Used to play split screen with my friends all day
Skyrim and Fallout NV- I went through some rough times back then and these games helped me escape it

If I had to total up hours played? Has to be over a year.

Concurs bad Fur day

That multiplayer mode we're the caveman have to steal the dinosaur eggs and cook em or on that one map were you could go inside the bathroom and it would make you put your gun away and you would start peeing and shit

Basically any game I played back when I was kid and had friends and my family got along I miss those days

I know, I just liked goong to las venturas

I played most shooter and all are the same. Small arcady arena and reflexes are key. They differ not much and are pretty okay, although I don't like them.

Fuck I forgot Wayne Gretzky 3D hockey for 64

This! Childhood

Master race reporting

Why so angry friend? I think the cod sales speak for themselves, we like your games too.

Me and my friend actually found that in his basement when he moved houses

>Jet Set Radio Future
>Pokemon Gold & Ruby
>Halo 2 & 3
>Fusion Frenzy
>Blinx
>Super Smash Bros
>Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Fuck yes and fuck yes.

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal
First real Pokemon games I played.
The music gives me the most intense nostalgia you wouldn’t believe it.
The Ecruteak city theme is even my ringtone lol.

My friends and I used to play one shot kills with pistols for shots, good times.

Dude I'm pretty sure that games worth a small fortune if it's in good condition should try and sell it my bro

Dude yes, man with the golden gun and capture the flag, best multiplayer shit of all time

Turbo Esprit - Spectrum
Link to the past - SNES
Mario Kart - SNES and N64
Gran Turismos
CS
DayZ mod

still a great time

The first GTA and the total liberty you had. Back in the day, it was new.

GOURANGA!

GTA San Andreas
Forza horizon 3 even tho it’s a newer game

Halo 3, hands down.

I had so much fun playing that with my brother's. Such innocence. Wish I could go back to those days, before I had all the troubles of adulthood.

How'd you like gta 3 when it came out?

fuck you, git gud

also runescape

Worth money with the original box cause its a collectors item now. Im sure its worth something but doubt ill get what i want for it

No matter how many times I finished it I’d have to do it again, 10/10 soundtrack too.

>Sales
Sure and Britney Spears is better than Mozart, because of sales.
Im sure you even spend hundrets or dollars for ingame items

Planescape torment
mass effect (especially 3rd one, ending was shitty, but whole game had this amazing epic atmosphere)
skyrim

I honestly find it hard to believe that anybody would say that COD or Battlefield moved them in some emotional way. Not judging, it's just...so surprising

Battlefield 2 project reality
The feel when you spend 2 hours on a mountaintop just calling out enemy movements.

Again, why so angry? Have a hard time accepting that people like things you don’t?

Underage or bait?
All their predecessor were better

Shooting became a nightmare, the 3D display sucked and driving was bad (the cars responded strangely to input, imo).

That got way better in the next ones (love GTA V), but then it became "hey cousin, wanna play bowling." Lots of mini activity with too much scripting. Back in GTA1, side mission was stealing a fast ride and being told that the car will explode with you in it in 30s unless you get it to whatever checkpoint. Simpler and cleaner, imo

Not that guy but grow up dude. We get it, you don’t like cod. That’s fine. Do you really have to act like a 12 year old because other people do?

Sales don’t always accurately reflect how good/better something is, but with the sales that cod does make it atleast establishes that a large amount of people who actually do like it.

>underage or bait
simply other preference, sorry to break your bubble, but not all of us live to your high quality, noble standards, obviously i'm just a pleb

This gem

>this triggered

Some people don't have an hour to dedicate into gaming. We want a quick 10 minute fun match without any preparation or skill. Most people work.

call of duty modern warfare 2

Halo PC trial....

GTA2, Soldiers of fortune 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC.
Multiplayer Sof2 was the best tough.

Rune HOV
Quake III Arena
Castlevania SOTN
Tekken 3
Yugioh Forbidden Memories
Jet Set Radio
House of the dead 2
Soul Calibur
Kingdom Hearts
Hunter the Reckoning
Nier Automata

I would accept skyrim, if you never played anything except oblivion, but mass effect 3? That can only come from someone liking graphics more than story.

back when Chris Roberts finished games.

Lord of the rings online
Age of mythology
Command and Conquer
MW2
Bioshock

Mass Effect

Runescape
Mw2
Bo1
Bfbc2
Bf3
Gtav and gta iv

Probably the best times in my life of gaming and will never have such good memories or good times playing new games. Friends or people you have played with start playing on other consoles or pc, start moving on, having jobs... You can call all kinds of reasons that you have the same experience with but still think about the good old time when you had all these hours of laughter and effort and now its death.

Making new friends is even harder when everyone uses party chats

>That can only come from someone liking graphics more than story.

Total bullshit, also quite ironic considering how shitty my PC is and how I must always use the lowest settings possible

Mass Effect 3 had a massive shitstorm because of its ending (and in this case it is justified) and it was wrongly branded as a bad apple. It was really epic finale to an epic saga. Actual annihilation of civilizations, actual fights for survival and pushing back the biggest threat in the galaxy, seeing Palaven burn, Garrus and sniper duel at the citadel that finalized whole bromance, lots of references to previous games, sudden shift with cerberus sabotage, choosing between destroying ghets (does this unit have a soul?) or quarians, literaly saving a civilization (krogans and genophage). I'm sure there was way more things like that, I don't remember all of them, haven't played it for quite a while. But what I do remember is that it was really a game of epic atmosphere, it really made me feel like a galaxy savior.

I have played Oblivion, didn't quite got me. I don't exactly remember why, it's just somehow didn't.

I don't understand why wouldn't you agree on Planescape Torment?

also speaking of ME3, I felt connection with my team, it was really great thing of this game. I'm not saying that everything was flawless, but I'd honestly love to play it again for the first time
Liarafag here

red dead redemption online

had me a annie oakley on there that didnt even sound fat

I liked planescape torment.

But I simply can't understand how people like mass effect 3 more than 1, which was shitty but okay and even more than 2, which was excellent.

I think it has nothing to do with the campaign and more just the multiplayer experience, finding online friends and shit

Halo 3. Endless phun.

I've wasted so many hours on COD2,COD4 and MW2. COD2 was probably the most time played. It sucks they didn't keep track of the time played stats back then, shit would be ridiculous. Most fun was probably on MW2 though since I only played with my IRL friends. One of those friends passed away 2 years ago too and it was all we played

>Yugioh and soul caliber
My nigga, used to wake up at 5am on school days just to play soul caliber for an hour

Probably spent thousands of hours playing this

Well, ME1 was indeed on the hand the worst out of trilogy, but on the other...well, it was good foreplay. Fingering a girl doesn't always have to go for the sex award, sometimes it can stay on a "decent" level. Same thing with ME1, but to be honest, it had too many annoying things for me to fully enjoy it. Played it only because I was curious of how the whole saga started

Anyway, ME2 was a really good one, although I'm in that minority that thinks that ME3 was better. I think it was because of two things: better immersion and better antagonist. Collectors were kinda meh to me, Reapers were more intimidating for me

But yeah, I can understand why many people think that ME2 was better; it is a great game

Half Life 2 will always be my favorite game of all time.

>Quake 3
My nigger
I used to defrag all day on that game. Csgo surfing is complete shit and wa easier than defrag. Good memories

YES

I loved it, but I have never played it more than up to like 10% of the game. It was just so fuckin difficult sometimes for me

the only games on which I assume to cry

HOLY SHIT

Starsiege Tribes.
The ladder, the mods, the voice packs, the skill curve, the IRC, the fps+z game play. Extremely sad that every jet pack game since has pretty much sucked donkey balls. Titanfall was good, but not enough players and no modding or skinning etc. so no good community so it died fast.

And now we have trash dlc games and pay to buy skins etc. what a shame

The Secret World before Funcom copy and pasted it and whored it out.
They really lost all their loyal fanbase through that, and all for 4,000 extra players for less than 6 months.
The new version of the games dead now. But so many memories.

Team Fortress Classic, a half-life 1 mod, same engine as cs1.6

I have legit 10k hours on steam, with probably another 5k before steam, so about 2 years of my life. We used to mod the shit out of it and run our own server, with our own maps. It was our little creative hub where we could build our own world. This game is a part of me. 1999 - today.

Jak and Daxter series, along with mario sunshine