Would you? How?

Would you? How?

Yes..and with pleasure

classic bj

How?

Depends Who is this to you

Gonna have to see some more body before I make that judgement.

Tell me about it

She's one of my close friends :)

In the ass, like all skinny Asians. The pain noises they make are so sexy

Give me some details ;)

She's small and slim enough there would be no need to tie her up. I could just bend her over the bed and enjoy pounding her tight asshole, along with the squeals and tears that come with it. Cum in her butt and leave her

Not gonna keep her to yourself? Where do you leave her?

On my bed, massaging her bruises and torn asshole, while I got a snack. She wouldn't go anywhere right away, she's small enough and my cock is big enough that she wouldn't be able to walk properly when I was done

Are you gonna make her your property?

Walk up to her slowly. Put my hands around her neck and gently, ever so gently, squeeze until she couldn't stand up. Then I'd break her neck. And leave her there for somebody to find.

cut her armpits and fuck her in the arms

For as long as she amuses me. I give it 2-3 weeks before she's completely broken and takes everything I give her in all holes without complaint. Then it's on to a new toy, I like them fresh and struggling.

How about this small girl for your next treat?

its a dude btw

yes, with passion

I'd rather take a bigger girl with more meat and more fight next, like this one. She'd last months before she broke, and I'd need to tie her down securely before using her because she'd fight hard. Your little girl would be a nice easy side project, though.

(This one)

How about this bigger girl?

She'd do, though I doubt she'd fight nearly as much. A little pleasure for me, a little pain for her, and she'd be a willing slave within hours.

How about this one then? She's a good girl that would fight hard

Not bad. I could choke her

And then?

For her first session, she'd be strapped down to a table on her back, head hanging off, mouth held open by a spreader. I'd fuck her throat like a pussy until she passed out, revive her, do it again until she was obedient enough to do it without the spreader.

Then what are you gonna do with her

Is her boyfriend gonan be watching live or a recording?

I would cut off her feet and preserve them in a saline solution. I would then proceed to put them on display.

Repeat with her other holes, then make her get on top and do the fucking herself. That's how you know you've tamed them. And no, the boyfriend just gets to wonder why she disappeared.