>AFD fails to pass 10%

>Wilders is assassinated

>Czech annexed by Merkel

>Norway votes for rapefugees

>NZF is brought off with baubles

>Iceland melts

Time to take the Black pill anons.

>National Front wins French elections
That's literally the only one I care about, because it will both set the stage for the "extreme right" to rise in Europe and DESTROY the EU. The EU can exist without Britain, but not without either France or Germany. Germany is benefiting too much from the EU to leave so it comes down to France.

And luckily, Marine has shown to be at the very least anti-eurozone.

She wont win it will be a repeat of the last French Elections.

I know, I know. But it's Europe's best hope at the moment. Brexit will change very little though, even if it happens it will at best inspire someminor nations to leave.

Democracy doesn't work the establishment is not interested in sharing power you have to take it by force.

>Brexit

>Trump gets voter-frauded out of the presidency

>Brexit makes Holland and Hungaria leave the EU as it slowly breaks apart.

>Dissaffected white people mad about the obvious vote fraud against Trump make american white nationalism a actual movement for the first time in 50+ years. Spreads massive redpilling on jews.

>Shillary raises draconic hatespeech laws white males start getting into serious problems for saying anything.

>America goes to war against Iran and Syria and gets heavily bogged down in the Middleeast spending even more borrowed monney

>NAR is declared and NVA makes the first rebel stand agains the amreican goverment in 150 years after a whole street opens fire on a FBI while evicting a coupple of elderly whites in Cour de Alenne Idaho.

Cue The Brigade.

The EU will lose a lot of international clout without the UK though. The U.K. Is the second largest economy in the EU, strongest military power, second largest funder of the EU etc.

Basically, the EU's word will mean far less internationally, and if Greece and some Eastern countries leave, people will begin to think that the EU isn't secure.

>Brexit Fails (duh, it has 0% chance of passing)

>Trump wins election

>Mass riots

>Obama declares state of emergency

>Trump assassinated before inauguration

>Obama takes 3rd term due to civil unrest

>On the day the inauguration was supposed to happen, Obama has all sections of the border fence torn down on live TV and declares open borders for America

>Former border patrol agents lined up and shot on live television

>Whites are hunted down like dogs in the street

>World peace is finally achieved since the system of white oppression is no longer holding down minorities

>Find out that a warp drive was invented in a crackhouse in Compton by our new most celebrated scientist and Nobel Prize Winner, JaMarquius LaShawn Jackson

>Colonize the entire solar system by the end of 2017

The future is bright :)

>Brexit fails

>EU imports more rapists

>Rapists do what they do best

>Mudshits kill some more

>Europeans get mad

>Right wing, nationalist parties make gains all over the world

>Trump elected.

>Europe becomes increasingly divided

>Religious and political tension increases

>Riots and street fights

>Something big happens.

>????

>A bunch of fucking people die
>mfw Sup Forums actually wants this

It would be some downsides, but not horribly so. I think Britain would suffer more as even the Americans have indicated that without the EU, the UK is of little interest. Most of the UK's finances (The City) would probably end up going to Paris or Frankfurt instead. And even if it wouldn't, the EU would survive it. It would not survive either France or Germany leaving, those are the only two countries that can be truly considered integral to the EU's survival. And with all the dissatisfaction of France constantly getting the short end of the stick, I really hope the French will blow this house of cards down and liberate us all.

I live in Coeur D'alene, I'll keep my eyes out and finger on the trigger

At this point war is inevitable.
While there certainly yet is time for any number of different peacefull solutions.
There is no political will to enact them anywhere outside of Hungary.

I am tired of the stupid politics wanking and the pointless waiting while we loose more and more ground demographicly and want to get on with the shooting allready.

>At this point war is inevitable.
If that's the case, I'm fucking deserting to Switzerland or whatever. I'm not going to throw my life away for some retarded war over immigrants.

> I think Britain would suffer more as even the Americans have indicated that without the EU, the UK is of little interest
only Obama said that, an irrelevant ex president, and that's because he wants TTIP to pass. We're worth more to the US in the EU because it makes us easier to control and trade with.

It's a bit silly to say the fifth largest economy in the world is "of little interest", the USA trades with much poorer and more distant countries

It wont be a war about the immigrants, it will be one against them.

Dont worry, it probably wont hapen for at least another 5 or so years even if they keep going at this rate.

There's a lot of ruin a nation can take, and the EU are allready talking about giving cheap credits to anyone who wants to fund profitable thirdworld cockroach-farms. So the system can maintain itself for another while yet.

Hell Germany is still running surplus despite their flood of unworkable thridworld garbage.

>only Obama said that, an irrelevant ex president
Nah, more like the incumbent president who for almost his entire term has been pushing very hard to keep the UK in the EU. Of course a Brexit wouldn't result in a trade blockade or whatever, it would just make the UK a much less attractive trade partner and its competitors that much more attractive by comparison.

That said, I don't know why you keep hammering on about this. Even if the best case scenario (for the UK) happens in a Brexit it almost certainly won't destroy the UK or even hamper it as much as a Frexit would. The UK has always been on the fringe of teh EU anyway whereas France is dead in its center along with Germany.

>Wilders is assassinated
>Czech annexed by Merkel
>Iceland melts

well fuggg

>Hillary elected President
>In rush to make name before death, makes fatal mistake of attempting an outright gun grab instead of slowly legislating them out of the market
>Civil War 2.0/TDotR
>Butlerian Jihad as nigger technology is phased out of existence
>world is set right for another 100 years or so and I get to show off the different notch clusters on my rifle to the grandkids.

LEGA NORD WINS

LEGA LEGA LEGA

>>mfw Sup Forums actually wants this

Don't fucking lie americunt, you would love it really, get to shoot niggers and feel no legal drawbacks after civility returns

You say that now but when it starts, you won't be so happy. You're in England. You might get the worst of it.
I'm talking
>mass starvation
>mass executions
>mass destruction
>seeing your friends and family die
>you possibly dying
>the possibility our side won't even win

Europe won't look pretty after a race war, my friend. I suppose the fight will be a necessary and a good fight, however it won't be pretty and I doubt you'll have a good time.

>>the possibility our side won't even win

Not likely, and not while i'm still able to fight

>you possibly dying
What are you a cuck?