Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Ever considered killing yourself?

Why didn't you killed yourself yet?

Re post

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

What is your favourite starship troopers film?

Why didn't you killed yourself yet is good

how many inches can you fit down you're throat?

STOP BITING FKIN BAIT U

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUNTS

Great job, user, now stop posting me.

FFS how obvious can bait be

clemy?

I am like 100% sure that IQ is Intelligence Quotient but "genious-level" works too, or "i'm-smart-suck-my-fucking-dick-i-made-this-kind-of-thing-up-to-autofellatio"

Might want to get checked for narcissist PD. Get lost.

Yeah, nice trips.

u still alive? its really u?

>Doubt.jpg

fuck off you retard

Yeah, I'm alive, don't worry.
Are you from /r9k/ or are you one of the original anons from the threads?

Nice pasta you got there

i'm the dude who mentions you as clem... and if its you, you know where it comes from

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Oh, okay. Were you the one who came up with the name?

Sup Sup Forumstards.

All this and I'm an 17 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything..

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Tldr... post tits.. u have a cute face

im genious lebel 200a dnnd 50

Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Your IQ, freakish talents and biochemical defects are of no importance to us, neither is your shitty taste in music. Show us your tits with proof that it's actually you or fuck off.

Also stale pasta is stale.

What do you think about our Great Lord Mario64? È un cazzo di capolavoro, ocropoid

>17 year old
MODSSSSS

kek i knew u were fake... fuck off nigro! clem has a reference that we both know... i didn't came up with it, i just adopted to call her that around Sup Forums... stop being as fake as OP faggot im out

>expecting to come across someone u met online in an anonymous board
Dumb nigger

Yeah, it's a reference from the Walking Dead character, Clementine.
I still lurk, but I mostly use /r9k/.

Repost. Show feet already.

Suck my wennie

I’m going to need a timestamp.

>IQ 169
>tries to get attention on Sup Forums

me too. rick and morty is the best
WABA LABA DUB DUB

Even if this was true, the Homestuck hoodie would invalidate all of it.

>18 and still in high school with genius level IQ

HAHAHHHAAAAA

Nice copypastas faggot. Kill yourself.

What is your favorite rick and morty episode ?

Do you speak another language ?

>My IQ is 169.
The fact that you are posting about it on Sup Forums has determined THAT was a lie...

I dont believe you wscstually h ave 18099999siq
e

dubs

Synesthesia with absolute (what many term "perfect") pitch? So, when you hear a specific tone, you scream, "That's it! THAT is green!"?

motherfucker iq means nothing, when i was 12 i was diagnose as a genius and im a total faggot who pretty much does nothing because im the laziest fuck on earth.
the only important trait is discipline.

Stale copypasta

Sup I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR Sup Forumstards.

My I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR IQ I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR is I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR 169. I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR For I HAVE S PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR and I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR absolute I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR pitch. I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR diverse I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR as I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR math, I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR music, I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR and I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR art I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR come I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR naturally I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR to I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR me I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR and I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR I I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR get I PRESERVED IN A JAR studying I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR much I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR at I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR all. I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR I I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR also I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR am I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR able I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR to I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR understand I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR music I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR at I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR a I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR deeper I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR level I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR than I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR most I HAVE JERRY GARCIAS PENIS PRESERVED IN A JAR school.

Me:
>White Male
>Scored a perfect 180 on LSAT
> 160+ IQ
>Degree from Columbia
>26
>Come from an upper middle class in KY.

You have quite a high IQ OP, however, your taste in music is horrid. Listen to some Tool, drop some acid, and enjoy enlightenment while we transcend existence itself. Far beyond our mundane and imperfect forms.

Also, tits or GTFO.

>Ask me anything.
Ask I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf ok I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf I I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf don’t I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf know I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf how I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf to I think a nigger is trying to move in on the gf bring I think a nigger is I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone trying I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone to I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone move I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone in I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone on I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone the I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone gf I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone this I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone I I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone think I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone a I found a couple of disturbing pics on the gf’s phone nigger I found I really can’t dump her right now a I really can’t dump her right now couple I really can’t dump her right now of I really can’t dump her right now disturbing I really can’t dump her right now pics I really can’t dump her right now on I really can’t dump her right now the I really can’t dump her right now gf’s I really can’t dump her right now phone I really can’t dump her right now is I really can’t dump her right now I I really can’t dump her right now found I really can’t dump her right now a I really can’t dump her right now couple I really can’t dump her right now of I really can’t dump her right now disturbing I really can’t dump her right now pics I really can’t dump her right now on I really can’t dump her right right now found I really can’t dump her right now

I think a niggers moving in on the gf couple I think a niggers moving in on the gf I I think a niggers moving in on the gf really I think a niggers moving in on the gf can’t dump her right now of I really can’t dump her right now disturbing I really can’t dump her right now pics I really can’t dump her right now on I really can’t dump her right now the I really can’t dump her right now gf’s I really can’t dump her right now phone how do i keep this from getting out of hand I how do i keep this from getting out of hand really how do i keep this from getting out of hand can’t how do i keep this from getting out of hand dump how do i keep this from getting out of hand her how do i keep this from getting out of hand right how do i keep this from getting out of hand now how do i keep this from getting out of hand on how do i keep this from getting out of hand I how do i keep this from getting out of hand really how do i keep this from getting out of hand can’t how do i keep this from getting out of hand dump how do i keep this from getting out of hand her how do i keep this from getting out of hand right how do i keep this from getting out of hand now how I think a niggers moving in on the gf couple I think a niggers moving in on the gf I I think a niggers moving in on the gf really I think a niggers moving in on the gf ep this from getting out of hand dump how do i keep this from getting out of hand her how do i keep this from getting out of hand right how do i keep this from getting out of hand now how do i keep this from getting out of hand on how do i keep this from getting out of hand I how do i keep this from getting out of hand really how do i keep this from getting out of hand can’t how do i keep this from getting out of hand dump how do i keep this from getting out of hand her how do i keep this from getting out of hand right how do i keep this from getting out of hand now how