Hardcore WWYD thread, anything goes!

Hardcore WWYD thread, anything goes!

Easy, go bareback face to face. Slam balls deep as I climaxed. Stay inside for a good 10 mins after.

I'd make her bend down and touch her toes while I fucked her skinny ass. Bet she'd scream and cry.

This one?

This one.

Force her head down into the toilet as I fuck her ass from behind. Cum in her ass and hold her face underwater until she's out cold, then piss in her mouth and leave her

Have her suck my dick underwater, only let her up when she's swallowed it all. Then throw her down in the sand and fuck her holes, toss her clothes off into the water and let her find her way home

wwyd?

Go behind her and pull her shirt up. Then I'd start to play with her nipples while she's softly moaning, once she's wet I'd pull down her shorts and cum in her pussy, then I'd make her clean my dick with her mouth

Damn, I'd make this slut beg for my cock. Slap her across the face with my dick and cum in her face. Make her clean herself off and lick any of it up that hit the floor

Cum deep inside her petitie body

Strip her, tie her to a pole, and whip her until her ass, back, and legs were angry red. Then fuck her pussy and ass in that position, pressing myself into the raw bruised skin.

Freeloaders don't get responses, reply for reply, you do my girl and I do yours, etc.

She's got a nice ass, when she gets to the top of the mountain, tired I'd force her down to the ground and rape her ass. I'd threaten to toss her off if she doesn't shut up. When I'm finally finished with her and her asshole is full of my cum, I'd tie a rope around her ankle with the other end tied to a rock and push her off leaving her dangling and stripped naked.

Yeah, I'm tired of wasting time typing shit up to not get any response anyway. So I'm just going to keep throwing it up in case someone's interested.

Rip her pants open and start fingering her. Once she's nice and wet I start going to town on her pussy. Then I'd make her cum untill she screams. Then I'd jizz on her face while she's still quivering.

So?

Which one is yours? I'll do yours if you do mine

Heres a picture with her face for anyone who's interested.

What would you do to my wife?

Very. Would oil up that body, slip her tits out and reveal her pussy, fucking her hard on that sunbed until I pump her full of my thick cum...

Wwyd

I'd grab a couple mates and airtight seal her. I'd stretch out her tight ass while they filled her mouth and pussy. We'd cum in her holes and leave her.

How about this one

What would you do?

Hold her head underwater and fuck her while she struggles...as she panics her asshole tightens around my dick, milking my cock

anonymously post her ig pics to Sup Forums for a wwyd thread

Fantastic body, there's nothing I wouldn't do to her.

wwyd to fiona?

I'd walk up behind her while she's taking photos and run my fingers from her back around to her stomach, pulling her close to feel my cock harden against her ass. She'd whisper "b-but there's people here..." that would be her only objection. I'd smile and slide my fingers down her smooth skin and in to her panties, exploring with my fingers. Her pussy would be dripping as my fingers gently glide up and down her warm pussy. Her cheeks flush red as she pulls her hat down over her eyes and moans. The tourists and locals wandering the beach would begin to notice us and at that moment I'd pull my fingers out of her panties and put them in her mouth. She'd moan as her eye lashes flutter and she loses control of herself. Pushing her down in the water I'd kiss her hard and deep while pulling my thick twitching cock from inside my pants. I'd pull her panties aside and push my cock deep inside of her feeling her warm walls envelop my entire length, tensing around my cock begging it to fuck her.

Also wwyd

Wwyd /b

Literally shove that fruit up her pussy

grab her pussy and fingerbang her through her leggings till she cums

i think that her wide hips would fit it pretty well

I'd cuff her hands behind her back and I'd throw her to the ground, on her back. I'd then get on top of her and fuck her while I grip her by the neck

Get her real drunk then smash that glass and force the sharp stem up her asshole. She cries and shrieks as it rips through her rectum then I’d rape her pussy and strangle her. Each time I let her breath she unconsciously grind on my dick until I cum inside her.

Wwyd to my students?

would she be getting yuour cum too?

just grope her in public as she cums right user?

best details get her instagram

grab her as shes walking home in that dress and pull her into the alleyway. push her up against the wall, face first. lift up her skirt, pull her panties aside and fuck her pussy

I’d break into her bathroom while she takes that pic and bend her over the toilet. Force her head into the water and jam a curling iron into her asshole. Turn it on and feel her squirm and buck trying to get it out. Let her breath for a minute then tear out the iron and fuck here bloody asshole while she suffocated in the toilet

Start off gentle by rubbing all over her wide hips and ass then get rough with her mouth and pussy around my cock

who is she to you? i like coming here just to reply

you think she's wearing panties under that dress user?

which hole would be cummed in?

A former employee, I was her manager

Ohhhh shit! I would eat that bitch out till she came a tidal wave then rip it up from behind!!!!

Pussy. I want her to remember me

I give her my cock inch by inch till she called me daddy and begged for more.

probably wearing a skimpy thong. id take it after i use her to keep

Take her out to dinner and massage her feet under the table.

Force her to get down and worship my cock, After a while, literally just destroy her face and tits with cum

Would anyone use my ex?

Make out with her at the movies.

More of her

i think cum in her pussy would be gorgeous. her wide hips are great for birthing my child i think

like this user?

Have her ride my dick while I was tied up in a chair.

even skimpier than that. but seeing her like that on the beach, id just rape her on the spot. let eveyone watch and join in.
more thong!

IDK. They seem happy enough with just each other.

Just curious user, is she your girl? I see you posting pics of her all over. Not complaining tho, I agree any pussy with cum all over it is nature's best gift

No?

no more thong sadly :(
i think i would too, she would be so full of cum on that beach

no, old high school girlfriend, not very long though. i think cum inside is much better though

wwyd to her?

Fair enough. Thinking more, I agree her pussy should be filled not plastered.

of course, i would go so deep it might not even seep out, right deep into her womb

kik realestben44 or snap jcohere for more pics and to talk about them

anyone want to message fiona what they want to do to her and her wide hips on her insta?

impregnate and marry. live happily ever after.