Lost my virginity to a hooker on Craigslist for $40 AMA

Lost my virginity to a hooker on Craigslist for $40 AMA.

Does your health insurance plan cover Gonorrhea medication?

did it feel gud tho

OP here, it was just 5 minutes so it wasnt that bad

How much did you pay you megafagot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

see

what keeps you from suicide?

how long until you an hero?

watch me get trips

I lost mine to a korean exchange i met on tinder. She gave me chlamydia

sorry for late response. i didn't get an STD and that's amazing to me. I did wear a condom though.

Let that sink in guys... im 24 years old. I FINALLY got to have sex. I got chlamydia...

fuck off you're not OP. For the record I take an antidepressant and I jerked off two times before going over to her place and it was impossible to come. We fucked for probably a good hour and a half before I got bored and told her we were done

>hooker on craigslist
So you think you will have sex with a woman next time or just another dude?

the massive amount of seroquel i'm prescribed to take

Now the hysteria of being a virgin fades away, how does it feel knowing that one day you'll be in bed with a wife if all things go well and you'll joke harmlessly about being young and the things you did she'll accidentally mention her first boyfriend who took her virginity and then you'll remember paying a hooker from the internet $40 for chlamydia, nothing wrong with it just hope you realise the trade off you just made.

probably within the next 30-40 years depending on when parents die. after they die i really dont give a fuck.

What is there to sink in? You tool a long time to lose your V plates?

did you wear a condom? i was a virgin and even i wasnt stupid enough to not wear a condom with a prostitute.

Take any pics of your rekt dick to entertain us?

Did you at least get to splooge on her face? I'm 46 and I've never done that. My wife of 18 years wouldn't let me.

probably a woman, the idea of having sex with a man really doesnt excite me

I'll take things that didn't happen for $200

OP here, definitely not having a wife. shit if it took me 22 years to lose my virginity do you think i have any skills to maintain an actual healthy relationship? ive made my bed and now ill lie in it.

it actually did happen. truth is stranger than fiction right? and if i was gonna lie on Sup Forums i'd post a thread bragging about fucking my little sister with an 8 inch cock. naw im telling the truth in this thread

Cheap. My local hookers cost from 500 eur. to a lot.

Yes. You can overcome your edgyness and get better.

how big was her dick?

$400 in Denver

How long did it last?

see

try harder next time

I did it in amsterdam to legit indoor legal hooker.

how fucking boring. I guess I should have known, sex with a random person you don't give a shit about is just fapping using someone's pussy which is worse than fapping at home.

more than an hour not gonna lie i got pretty bored. puss was definitely loose

Chlamydia is an easy fix. You take one pill of antibiotic and poof it's gone

Did she have a massive roastie?
Did it smell like rotting baby carcass?
Did you cry after?

Sure.

Par for the course around here friend.

eew

wow where are you from? Hookers here in Germany start at about 30€ for a BJ and 50€ for fucking.

In communist Europe all hookers cum with free aids

hey op i was thinking about doing this myself im 18. was it worth it? was she ugly/young/old?

I'm surprised you got one for so cheap. I usually pay like 80 here in Texas. Where are you?

What's the maximum age you should really start worrying about building your 401k?

I did that many years ago. For me it was OK and I would do it again.
But I also fuck hookers on a regular basis and attend gang bangs with hookers.

was she fat?

for $40 i bet she was fat.

she was fat, wasn't she?

probably old. I prefer to pay a bit more and get some young girls to fuck.

Have you tried a daycare center?

sounds like fun

that's not even the correct approach angle

you're part of the coverup

Dude go fucking bust on your wifes face. 18 years?? You don't ask you just do it. Even if she's sleeping just go for it

10/10 top kek