Dem thighs

dem thighs

bump? lurkers?

Lurking user. Thighs are my fetish, post more

Jeez, I hope she takes dick on video. Anyone got a name?
Also: lurkin

naw sorry

dayum

Thick hoejabi > everything else

my new fetish...continue

Welcome to the dark side

I have more but im tired I might post em in the /s/ thread later

mmmm cellulite

Rename this bread to solid diamond. Nuff said. Also... look at these grade A cock holsters!!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuu...!!!!
user show us her butt. She look like she got a table top ass +10 thiccness

She hardly has any at a good angle

;)

Anyone got a source on this?

thicc

Fuuuuuuck called it. That's a amazing shitter on that critter.

Ohhhh definitely moar of this cunt.

I'd suck the farts from their car seat.

Better angle. I'd love to see that tight ass in something skin tight. Ya know, like skin.

You mean dem Photoshop

>i wear this for modesty

With an ass like that I'm not gonna correct her. In fact, we need to convince her to be more modest then.

Definitely with you. It's just funny

Here's my dilemma a girl with such blatant hypocrisy is definitely not wife material.... BUT DEM THIGHS THICCCCCCC

Some user warrior track that sloot before she's outta range of the tracker. We need her back in the slut dungeon before she understands that there is printable type and something called free will.

dammmmmmmmmm

Step aside faggots

/thread

Who said anything about marrying them. You just attach the feedbag to their mouth. Not a wedding ring and your balls for fucks sake.

???

More faggot. That has too much blocking the view of dat thigh heavy ass!

For the love of God MOAR!!!

Kek, it was a sex slave joke cause of the hijab. But I guess that's just an another swing and a miss. -shakes head-

I aint got a problem fookin a sloot I just hate the sluts who try to make you believe their pure innocent girls

Shes called hanny madani but recently she blocked her twitter and Instagram

Okay okay... thicc dsl, check! Leather collar with letters that I imagine says "free pussy", check! Legs and thighs that could crush a rhino's skull and then be used to smother my dick....check!!!

Eh, fair nuff. But we should all know by now that all sluts act sweet and all women don't want to be exposed as the dirty cock holsters that they are bro.

GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY!!! Boiiiiii

preach it brother

She's got major birth hips, not thighs. It's not a bad thing but what does the back look like?

Cut out that homo hanging from her arm and I'd rest my beer on her ass as I'm pounding that dick trap.

Moar of that moist ass. For science!

Fuck me man. I'm getting black preacher sweats just from looking at that side view. I know for a fact she'd light up a room with a black light on her. God tho, I'd do dirty neck beardy things to that ass.

This needs to be a bumper sticker.

Fuck me, why is wearing anything at all with an ass like that?!! No tits but I can see it went all to her ass along with her intelligence I see. Cause if she was smart she'd take the right dick and be set for life.

speaking of her ass.....

Well if that's the same broad from before then I assume she's needs a bigger dick. That or smaller clothes to strut off that peacock ass for the right thicc meat.

couldn't agree more

God damn dude, seriously, dripping sweat from my nose, eyes are burning as I'm just blinding myself with that incandescent ass. Praise be to the ass god.

I love this thread

God dude, that pic right there just show cases that slut meat she calls thighs. She hurtin for a squirtin, moanin for a bonein!!! I would sell my left nut to see that bitch just come out from a sauna, bare ass naked with the room being dramatically cold so I can see her nipples as she tries to hide them. Just grabbing and shaking that ass like a slab of beef.

Me too. Bump for the true bread.

ummm no thanks.

More of the thick n haram

where do you find these

Found them on her twitter and instagram but she privated her profile a few days ago

dis plz

mmmmmmmmm

who?