So I just made a major fuck up. I essentially asked my boss for weed without explicitly saying "weed"

So I just made a major fuck up. I essentially asked my boss for weed without explicitly saying "weed".

I said "Aye dude, any chance I can swing by tonight and grab a bowls worth? I got $10"

My buddy and boss's names are similar and I clicked the wrong convo and now I'm panicking for obvious reasons lol. What can i do to recover from this?

you don't, you deal with the consequences of your mistake and learn to never do it again. welcome to adulthood.

Ignore it and hope it goes away. If it doesn't tell your boss what happened.

Give him a blunt

Sounds to me like your buddy is in the business of making ramen and you are looking to support his business.

$10?

>jew alert

Apologize, explain you mixed up his name with a buddy of yours and dont say anything else.

I doubt he could fire you over this, if he tried you could sue for wrongful termination. This isn't concretely indicative of anything, perhaps you and your friend happen to call a "bowl" some sort of food slang. He has 3 options. Ask for a drug test to get proof, he asks you about it (have that alibi ready), or he doesn't do anything.

I now believe I may have sent the message to his work phone, I'm considering making a early entrance before he gets there and finding his phone in the pile and deleting the message

You still want to send a follow-up apology and cover up response.

If you get the phone with your plan cool delete both messages, otherwise you dont want to let his mind wander.

Tell him "Oh I'm sorry! This message was meant for my friend ____, I was trying to set up some dinner plans with them, but I got you two mixed up because your names were close in my phone. Please disregard it!"

Its at least a believable narrative. He's gonna be suspicious of you, but that's probably the extent of it.

Dont say anything, if he brings it up tell him your friend was making ramen and you were hungry.

This

This just happenend me and a girl smoked some weed and drank alcohol.We went back to the party and she got like paralyzed by it. Didn't see her fall or anything but she could speak. Couldn't move her body. What happenend?

This.

And stop doing drugs. Look what they've made you do, and you weren't even high. Imagine how much of a fuck up you are when you ARE high.

what happened is youre underage

>I doubt he could fire you over this

1) Are you American?
2)If so - how old are you?

>$10

You're buddy just shot a deer and made a lot of deer jerky. You texted to see if you can pick up a bowls worth of jerky.

>not buying weed in bulk
Fucking casuals I swear. Save those $10 a bowl shit and buy a fucking quad, half oz or full oz.

Im 25 and an avid smoker. She's 30 and that was her first time. I live in community that kinda hates drug users and now everyone at the party blames and hates me. Do you think she will get permanent damage ? Will i be arrested?

buy a nickle. quarters are the best choice. People will start trying to buy from you if you regularly have an Oz

I typically buy a quarter at a time but I just wanted to chill and play some Xbox but I tight on cash til payday so I was just trying to get a enough for a bowl.

Fags in here pretending your boss won't know wtf you texted about. Don't insult his intelligence. Just say the text was for someone else.

This but don’t say ramen. Ten bucks for a bowl of ramen is implausible. Say your buddy is a chef who makes some type of gourmet gumbo or venison stew once a month and sells it to friends in Tupperware for $10. Say it’s unbelievable and everyone grabs it up right when he makes a batch.

Boss: For real get me one too

> will i be arrested?

who the fuck knows you fucking idiot, everyone's making you the scapegoat because your drug use is too high profile, keep it to yourself you idiot
she probably just smoked some spice or another synthetic cannbinoid, she'll most likley to fine but its been known to give people seizures

This is somewhat of a good idea considering I live in Michigan and hunting is huge in the state and I do have a lot of friends who deal with venison.

say you're participating in a sting operation staged by the Federal Bureau of Investigation

you're the reason pot deals quit dealing.
10$ here..5$ there..(oh shit i forgot my money..next time?"
fuck outta here.

Your bro is a caterer and makes a fucking wicked curried goat, hes using work materials and you wanted a decent amount for the week so you'll pay

Don't insult your bosses' intelligence. He knows what you meant.

Tell him the text was for someone else. Weed is so decriminalized nowadays it probably won't be a big deal.

Just say your drunk friend pranked you.
Have a detailed scenario ready how it happened and how you reacted.