NATO arrests Mateusz Piskorski, the Polish Leader of the Opposition

"NATO arrests Mateusz Piskorski, the Polish Leader of the Opposition":

(voltairenet.org/article191897.html)

>On 18 May, the houses of our collaborator, Mateusz Piskorski and his team, (Konrad Rękas, Tomasz Jankowski and Nabil Malazii), were searched by the Polish police. Mateusz Piskorski was arrested on the suspicion of “spying”, and put in prison.

>Central Europe is profoundly divided between those supporting closer ties with Western Europe (the European Union) and those in favour of closer ties with Eastern Europe (the Russian Federation).

>Mateusz Piskorski, a former MP and director of a publishing house, set up the European Centre for Geopolitical Analysis and, more recently, the party Zmiana (Change). Piskorski is fighting for the unity of the Slav people within a Europe that includes Russia.

>Together with 150 leaders and militants from across the whole world, he participated in 2005 in the Axis for Peace Congress organized in Brussels by Thierry Meyssan. Over the last 10 years, he has made many trips with Thierry Meyssan, notably to China, Iran, Kirghizstan, Lebanon, Russia, Syria and the European Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/nordic/133493
youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mateusz Piskorski has undertaken the fight against Anglo-Saxon imperialism, in a number of countries, principally Europe, Africa and Asia. He has become one of the leading spokesmen for the Crimean cause against the government of Kiev, to which genuine Nazis belong.

>For four years, an international press campaign had repeatedly presented him as a “former Nazi” or as a “friend of dictators”. In his country he was defamed and persecuted by the government of Beata Szydło, who constantly denounced him as a “foreign agent” at press conferences.

>Mateusz Piskorski’s arrest on the ridiculous charge of spying “for the benefit of a Russia and China” (sic) signals Nato’s beginning to recapture control of Poland. In an article that we had published on the evening of his arrest [1], Mateusz Piskorski announced a NATO operation to “cleanse” the Polish political scene in light of the summit of the Heads of States and governments of the Atlantic Alliance which will take place in Warsaw on 8 and 9 July 2016.

>Now Mateusz Piskorski is the first political prisoner in Poland

>Translation: Anoosha Boralessa

POLAND, ARE YOU READY TO BECOME UK'S / US' BITCH AGAIN?

Why is that justice can never win?

NATO is cancer we all know that

Russian imperialism is just as bad as NATO

And it's just as bad as fighting for UK's/USrael's interests under the facade of another false flag.

Shhh don't tell this to Putin faggots. They just want to slav some Ruskie cock.

Hopefully Trump wins though and he redirects NATO resources to fighting the islamic state and not Russia.

>arguing with Putinbots
this

>Russian fifth column getting arrested.
How is this something bad?

Uncle Sam with his "absolute truth - black on white" strikes gain.. September 1, 1939 will repeat itself, Poland.

>ruskie spy spying on Poland
And why I should feel bad?

Guess who took part that attack.
PS. It's Russia

Yes, a triangle.

You make no sense.
>suck RUS COCK OR WAR
How about you fuck off.

Mark my words. If Trump wins Poland and a lot of the Eastern Slavic nations will be considered some of our Greatest Allies.

Unlike Western Europe, most of you guys are not complete pussies. Poland even consistently pays their NATO requirement 2% of GDP unlike a lot of the other freeloaders.

You are still part of NATO. Do you oppose that?

If Trump wins future of Poland will look very bright.
No,, but what does that have with SUCK TO RUS OR WAR.

You're putting words into my mouth, you fanatic. A triangle means that THREE empires were involved in this vicious plan. Stop being a slave to Uncle Sam and Emperor Putin, and start thinking and ruling your country by yourself.

You don't oppose NATO? Are you aware that's a jewish controled organization?
It's only purpose is to have a war with Russia. It's an extremely agressive organization. If you support it, then Russia is justified in acting like it does.

Left wing death squads?

That would be great, unfortunetly it ain't possible.
We can't go Despicable Neutral like Switzerland because of your geopolitical position.
>do you support war with Russia
>do you support war towards fuckers that through out the history been invading your country
GEE I WONDER

You're beyond hope. May God spare you for your testosterone driven ignorance, when you'll meet him at the gates of heaven, after you'll die in the war that your old time "allies" are preparing for you.

At least your intentions were pure.

They are Slavic people, very similar to you. Instead you prefer to be completely controlled by a jewish organization, which when it has its chance, it will flood you with refugees.
As I said, if you support NATO, you support evil, and Russia is justified.
Ironic that you support Trump, since he's well aware of geopolitics, and will dismantle it. He has said so. But you are brainwashed and are a lost cause. Kill yourself, stupid pole.

If he's polish why does he look so BEADY?

>If you oppose EU in Poland you sympathize with Russia.

Real talk this might be dumbest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums.

>If he's polish why does he look so BEADY?
lol Could Be an Anglo Spy.

Hey maybe if you took care of yourself, you could do your own imperialism instead of trying to hold everyone else...o wait nevermind it's slovenia, probably too busy making moonshine, selling stolen cigarettes and trying to sneak into austria now

Your position is childish. If you don't support the EU, you still cooperate with Russia.

Without "allies" Poland would become another Ukraine or Georgia lands to grab for Russia.
It ain't amazing but sometimes you have to do something bad to do something good.
>They are Slavic people, very similar to you
>Paraguay telling me how should I feel about Ruskies
I won't even bother, you clearly don't understand relationship between different slavic nations.
But I don't expect you too, ignorance is a bliss as they say but if you don't wanna sound like a total retard you should shut up and hope you only look like one, unfortunetly for you, you've chosen to speak up and now you look like imbecile.

Ruskies are good to drink vodka with, nothing else.

Hey, who wants to join NATO next?

Enjoy your NATO-slavery yet, polshits?

Very stereotypical, just like saying Poles only clean toilets. Have you been to Moscow, or visited Russia? Russia is a big contributor to science and technology, so no, they don't only drink vodka. Get some money, travel to Russia, and stop just listening to your propaganda

boo hoo, big bad russia and its dying population

the real threat is islam

If you think Russia actually wants to nuke the west and end the world you get meme'd on lad

It is literally establishment leaders who want to create a brown mixed meat race for the jews who will cause the end of the world

I know it might be hard to believe but big majority of Poles hate both Germans and Ruskies. I've never even heard about that guy in OP's pic and Poland sure as fuck isn't divided when it comes to Russia. Listening to college kids praising communism in the West is laughable.

How about you learn Polish-Russia history to understand why most Poles oppose Russia?
You might aswell be telling how Greeks should embrace Macedonians.
You would get same response as you would get from Rus-Pole relation.

Maybe a misunderstanding, I'm actually very pro-Russian.

>is pro russia
>talks about propaganda
That's rich.

enjoying your muslims germany just remember work harder so they can get more welfare

Current history is very different from the one before the world wars. The world's biggest problem are Judaism/Israel/NATO/Globalists. Your country is currently occupied and it's not independent. You need Russia's help to get rid of NATO.

Do high-ranking slavs that want to be closer to the EU/progressive Western Europe ever account for the fact that it may not exist within 10-25 years?

Now, which source do you read from? You have no point.

>You need Russia's help to get rid of NATO
Just like Poland need help of Russia in WW2?

I hold the theory that Trump may feed some parts of Ukraine or some baltic states to Putin in exchange of Putin being countrerpart for China (Russian-Chinese relations can't be called alliance though they have mutual threats Trump wants to remove).I also see no reason why Trump wouldnt try to make Poland stronger, as Poland is main US ally in the region and having stronger Poland will ensure no Russian expansion.What bitch Clinton might do is over me, she is incompetent and I doubt she would even make a decision and not do whatever she is forced by shadow rulers.

My sources are in history.
So far all I know you are pro-russian, so you might be aswell brainwashed for all I care.

NATO is allowed to just pull people off the streets? what the fuck?

As I said, the world was entirely different bad then. During that time, it was controlled by Jews (Soviet Union). Now, it's the other way around. I would have aligned with Poland at that time and Nazi germany, but currently I align with Russia, which got rid of the Jews and it's fighting Soros and NATO.

I guess jewish written history, and you believe in the holocaust too.

Just like US/UK sold you to J. Stalin and brain-washed your foreign minister at the time.

back*

Why not? They're allowed to mass-murder civilians without any declaration of war.

>Mateusz Piskorski, the Polish Leader of the Opposition

wat

He's a leader of a meme party with less than 0.1% support. The Old Trams Enthusiasts Association has more members in my city than his party nationwide. He's only known for giving extensive interviews on RT and Sputnik, while his manifestations in Poland gather ~20 people.

You are all retarded to believe anything is happening.

How about Russia fucks off from Poland?
We had enough of "good" Russian intentions in our history.
>jewish written history
>russian didn't attack Poland in 1939
>they were good boyz
>russia didn't masacre polish elite in Katyn
>they didndu nuffin
True. Thanks UK you are my greatest ally.

>NATO arrests
Didn't know NATO can arrest someone now?

Central Europe is """""""""""""""""profoundly divided"""""""""""""""

Pffff fuck off, no one likes Russia. The only division is between liking the EU and not liking the EU

I don't think he is going to feed Ukraine to Putin but he may remove sanctions and create more economic cooperation to counter China. The main threat that China poses is at the moment Economic. Their military has not really been tested in modern warfare.

NATO is an extremely aggresive organization. Russia would not give a fuck about your worthless country, if it wasn't armed, full of military, nukes, and occupied by a jewish organization, NATO, the USA.
You have to get rid of NATO. How dense are you? Check operation Gladio, terrorism, everything that NATO is responsible.

It was merely an introduction to the current topic of discussion, not your typical "happenings" thread.

Ignore the ParaGAY troll in this thread. He still thinks that Putin will somehow save the West.

I already told you.
How about fuck off?
Russia will do same thing as they did before in Poland.
If you think they are any different than before you are deluded.
Also it's funny how you call my country worthless while living in Paraguay.

nope, its the ABW, our counteritelligence agency. The guy started a meme pro-russian party which worships Putin in such a comical way it made him look like some SVR version of Austin Powers. If the Russians want their men in charge of Poland they should invest in PO and Nowoczesna (current opposition in the Sejm). They are large parties in the parliament and would sell their own mothers to Somalis if they could get rid of Kaczyński

Germany is part of NATO, retard. Are you trying to drive his point home, or are you just dense?

I already said Russia was occupied by the Soviets (jews), but now it's the other way around and you form part of the bad guys.
Do you want me to give you examples about how bad NATO is? And btw, NATO is not a deffensive org, they are part of the bad shit that happens.
CIA shill pls.

So Jan Pavel the Second was resurrected and recived massive gains for his work on Earth?
Fuck time to go to CHURCH!

We will get rid of NATA day after Russia gets nuked you dumb nigger.

U don't even have to go back to 40s to learn a lesson. Poles died back in 80s for peacefully opposing PRL. History is written so we learn from mistakes, mankind is as stupid and aggressive as it was 1000 years ago.

You are not going to convince me.
So you might aswell give up.

too N and P would sell our mothers just to get GDP 0.1% higher

do you think "sell mother" means something good in Polan?

Yeah, all those poor students that got drunk and somehow felt in to the river while having cut marks from probably breaking the bottle before falling from the bridge.
Or those missing professors later on found somewhere, probably attacked by a bear armed with 9mm pistol.

wat

Poland has a right-wing conservative government which the EU hates, if he's 'opposition' he's a leftist.
Voltairenet is a known leftist website, sponsored by the Kremlin. Cucks like Webster Tarpley write for them.

I don't get why Western Sup Forumsacks and alt-Rightists are so against NATO. It has nothing to with domestic politics, immigration and diversity.
For Eastern Europe NATO means independence from Russian influence it has been under for most of the previous century, and which has brought poverty and suffering.

You guys claim you're nationalist and for self-determination of countries, then why do to you hate Eastern Europe and want to sell us down the river to Russia?

Russia is cucked nation, with 6% Muslim population which is rapidly growing. They only can project strength through media, such as RT, and military intervening in failed states such as Ukraine and Syria.

>he needs NATO to protect his boypussy

sad! maybe if you knew how to win wars you wouldn't be so scared of a broke country. then again, i guess not everyone can have the privilege of being as powerful as finland

>feed some parts of Ukraine or some baltic states to Putin in exchange of Putin being countrerpart for China
...Or, if Putin go full retard he will sell Taiwan and Korea to China in exchange to shut Russia down for good and normalisation of relations.

I heard you're joining soon

euobserver.com/nordic/133493

That would be a super-stupid move. At least Poland has good reason to want allied protection.

Dude Latvia is a tiny flat country with a huge Russian minority. Definitely the weakest of the Baltic states no matter how hard the Latvians will fight. They need outside protection, no way around it. It's not a mater of mindet or mentality, just cold facts.

>do you support war towards fuckers that through out the history been invading your country
It is what they teach you in polish schools? No wonder you so retarded.
>How about you learn Polish-Russia history to understand why most Poles oppose Russia?
Stop being so salty. We did to you same thing you wanted to do to us.
>russia didndu nuffin

>History started only in 1939
>Poland good boy he isnt started invasions of Russian throught most of our history
>Poland isnt annexed our land after we were invaded by mongols
>Poland didnt tried to "polonise" our people and conquer our lands in Time of Troubles

Tl;dr we dont give a shit about your country. You can be buthurt retard but at least dont lie about history of your own country.

Russobot appared.
Evacuate the thread!

>pls die for my tiny country
Ebin, no.

Don't - even - you - dare - to - take - this - thread - off - the - current - rails.

That man already said that he'll NOT change his views on anything, set in stone.

>signals Nato’s beginning to recapture control of Poland
So the jews are actually using force. Is this not the textbook definition of an invasion?
>still using the word ruskie
>
The propaganda must run deep in the cia.

Oy vey

Mate your country threw a fucking misfit fot being portrayed as invaders of Poland in a video game. You're literally a living propaganda and nobody but teenagers who have some sort of a boner for Slavs takes you seriously.

You have to admit Ruskie is a funny word. The CIA got that one right.

It's even funny when Russia clusterbombs kebab and they start franticly shouting
>RUSI RUSI RUSI RUSI
over their radios

obey your grandma or die!

But paraguay, uruguayans and argentinians are latinfags, just like you. Never mind they obliterated 80 % of your male population

So where does this leave Western Europe? We're getting shafted by NATO as cannon fodder to be replaced by mudshits and Russia who see us as a US puppet and the EU a threat to their western border and sphere of influence.

Surely our best prospect is to move to Eastern Europe and then assimilate into those countries if we want to survive?

Besides what to Poles think of the idea of being enriched by Anglos? We're not Germans or Ruskies and we've helped you in the past. That plus we've helped plenty of Poles to get rich here then go back and improve their homeland. Time to return the favour in exchange for help against NATO/globalist ambitions to enrich the eastern parts of Europe?

Its actually not that bad.
Only a small minority of Russians living here are hostile against their country of residence.
A huge part of them are Latvian 'non-Citizens' which means they can't vote.

Opinion polls show that although Russian propaganda on them is almost as effective as on Sup Forums and they support annexation of Russia's Crimea, they wouldn't want Latvia to get annexed, because the standard of living and opportunities here are much better than in Russia. And the new generation of feels more aligned to Latvia than Russia.

I don't even know how to respond to you because you are so insignificant.
I bet most people don't even know where are you on the map.

jews and anglos won't ever let slavs unite
we;ll be too powerful for this universe

So, you say Polish people would not have reacted if it was the way around. They pretty much believe they were shoahed by Russians.
And you base geopolitics on a game review, seriously.

So I am a CIA shill because I am calling out the fact that you are sucking Putin dick? Wow.

Something wrong with any of my points?
I understand this.
How its relevant to his whinning?

REMINDER THAT STALIN WAS PLANNING A FULL INVASION OF EUROPE AND HAD BEEN ARMING FOR THIS PURPOSE.

SEE:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI

At least we still get to exist in Russia's master plan, unlike you.

>Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".[1]
>Estonia should be given to Germany's sphere of influence.[1]
>Latvia and Lithuania should be given a "special status" in the Eurasian-Russian sphere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Hm thats really makes you think.
>WE WAZ GOOD GUYS AND SHIT
>WE DIDNT JOINED HITLER IN CZEHOSLOVAKIA PATRITION
>SOVIETS INVADED WITH HITLER
>NATO SEND MONEY
Fucking slavs man, you fucks are worthless i am ashamed be one race with you cretins.

Anglos need to defect and help the Slavs win because that's better in every outcome than letting the Jews win.

The age of the Anglo/Germanic is over. But we can't let the kikes win.

You didn't need to respond to that, but it was hilarious seeing you fleeing from a Russian poster, so "oy vey, shut it down"
Did I say I care about my country? I'm white, part Spanish, Dutch/South African, so I don't care about Latinos.

That there is no point to argue with you since most ruskies actually belive they are somekind of saviours and not just animals.
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>WE WUZ GOOD SLAVS
Stay classy as always Russia.

You shills haven't changed since the 2014 overthrown of Yanukovich in Ukraine, so you have yourselves to blame.

Why does RT spend so much time on Sup Forums? Go away. This place is wasted effort.