S/fur

s/fur
Since the range of knowledge in these threads is immense, it'd be pretty neat to make a compilation of life advice.

Money making methods both legal and illegal, how to tulpamance to cure mental disorders, how to get your dog to fuck you, etc.

Anything we can use other than Google docs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZZ81fp9nnE
protectedtext.com/sfurlifeadvice
i.imgur.com/VRJMt0h.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=upnqoSGNgss
youtu.be/YBJhzfvdyKw
youtube.com/watch?v=UguJvzZiIQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how DO you get your dog to fuck you?

In unrelated outside news, good job on the previous thread. It lasted 12 hours, 13 minutes and 38 seconds.

Never had a dog to try it out with, but apparently you're supposed to masturbate them occasionally, and if they hump in response then they might mount you if you get into position.

Though I think some people go the extra mile and somehow train their dog to knock them down and rape them.

my advice: if you're ever in a situation where you can off some filthy hooknose or a spearchucker, and you decide not to, then you should just off yourself instead.

that's pretty hot

Start with an UNneutered dog. Neutered dogs have no interest in sex.

If you're male, it's more difficult since you can't do missionary position comfortably. Just play with his schlong a lot, let him mount you, make sure your ass is empty and lubed, and help him push inside. He'll figure it out after that. Be careful about being knotted, those knots can swell to enormous sizes and they'll rip your asshole to shreds. Probably best to hold him back a bit so that his knot doesn't go inside you.

If you're female, you can lay on your back and pull him on top of you, then plug him in pretty easily. If you're tight, be careful about the knot.

If you want to be mounted doggystyle, be careful about your posture. Just getting down on all fours isn't quite right, you want to look submissive and have your ass UP and your shoulders down.

There are plenty of videos. ZooSkool even put out an instructional guide (in SWF format) once upon a time. You might be able to find a link to a copy on BeastForum.

BTW, dogs pump out an enormous amount of cum. It's not just a little puddle that slides out as soon as you stand up, they pump you full until you're pressurized. You'll need to stick a tampon in to absorb the dripping goo for at least a day.

What’s a knot feel like for a woman

I was VERY careful to avoid it since that's not a part of the experience I had any interest in.

Oh fuck this lady’s actually done it

Uh shit, are their dicks any bigger?

I dunno, ask a woman.

How do I get my parents to buy a big unneutered dog without sounding like I want to fuck it?
They're planning on getting a dog but they're intent on getting a tiny dog; like, the size of a small cat.

Depends on the dog and depends on the man.

Dumbass.

Depends on the dog. The larger breeds, hell yes they're huge. Go look at some videos. Bilara and her great dane, for one suggestion.

Tell them if they get you a dog with a big cock, you'll quit blowing guys behind the 7/11.

Well fuck this thread got illegal real fast.

not illegal where I live

Illegal under US law and thereby not allowed on Sup Forums.

Inb4 404

actually bestiality is regulated at the state level
Here at the best place one Earth, aka Texas, we can fuck all the animals we like

I kind of wish Texas was its own country.
The US is total bullshit.
In fact, any country with more than a hundred million people is awful, because the people at top are absolutely decadent, and so far above ordinary citizens that they really don't care about the common man.

P-please more isabelle

Baaa means no Texas

Not you too..

>it'd be pretty neat to make a compilation of life advice.
>Anything we can use other than Google docs
Depends on the type of interaction you want.
If you want to let everyone to edit the doc check etherpad or protectedtext, but if you only want to share check pastebin

Do you mean
A. Baa means no, Texas.
B. Baa means Texas is non-existent.

If you're gonna shitpost, at least shitpost relevant!
youtu.be/KZZ81fp9nnE

Plz

Move out, buy your own dog. If your mom wants to blow a toy poodle, that's her business.

>move out
Sure, let me, a student, just magically get a decent job in an economy where everyone expects either a degree or experience.

I'm trying out Fiverr, but I needs some buyers to give me 5 star reviews before I can actually get people to come to me with jobs instead of begging people to give me jobs.

Baa means yes!

a fluffy sheep is fine too

Actually one of the things that I like about living here is that we'd be quite well off if shit ever went down total collapse wwIII civil war two boogaloo style

Strong tech sector, large military, own supply of oil, large agricultural base, Texas rangers, etc.
Plus a history of governmental autonomy, we were a sovereign nation once, we could manage it again.
Most folks here identify as Texans first and foremost, and that kind of unity goes a long way in a geopolitical crisis.

I love how straightforward protectedtext is.

I can just go:
And anyone can use it.

What, do you lick sheep pussy?
That's messed up.

nah, I'm just being silly
I've never found animals to be sexually attractive

except maybe horses...
I'd probably grope and rim a horse-butt given the opportunity tbh

good..

i.imgur.com/VRJMt0h.gifv

ass ass

The fact that you know this truly disturbs me.... Please for the sake of humanity, don't of children, or pets...

How'd you know my name?

Password is "bepis"

:p

Mmmph more user

Don't be silly, I have no interest in children.

My dog is a happy dog! I keep his balls well-drained.

I waaant a big dog but I don't live on my own ;m;

unpost this.

This seems relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=upnqoSGNgss

That's a rude way to welcome someone to the ride!

I would like to know the trail of videos you had to have watched in order to have come across this gem.

It was on r/YouTubeHaiku
sorry

it's a matter of perspective, really...
also see k

get gud
youtu.be/YBJhzfvdyKw

what.

>posts anthro with normal dildo
>someone responds with an anthro with a huge dildo, montage parody music, and a meme filename
What do you not get?

everything. i am not very sharp this time of day.

>not a single skipped
good thread

there we go...

4ch just sent me an email reminding me to renew my 4ch pass.

For once I'm not gonna, since current pass is b&.

Will buy new pass once I figure out a way to wire the money over.

What is this

My pass had a permaban attached to it for 3ish years that they decided to start enforcing last month. They actually approved my appeal this time though. Worth a shot.

Thread dumper I wrote, you can probably find something way better if you just google "Sup Forums thread dumper"

apparently some sort of image auto-downloader script or someshit

But why?
That's how you end up with a HDD full of CP

that

I've had 4 permabans attached to mine for the past 3 years as well.

Won't bother appealing. Much better to just get a new pass and clear the baffles. At least it's more guaranteed to work rather than relying on an appeal.

Any idea why they decided to start enforcing our bans only last month?

youtube.com/watch?v=UguJvzZiIQU

>That's how you end up with a HDD full of CP
Which is why I added a blacklisting feature, using either MD5 hash(supplied by the Sup Forums api) or filename(not recommended, as filenames are arbitrary)