fuk u

like star wurs

SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON!

before and after what?

the happening

That's some strong ass rope.

how is this thing even standing?

Lost at his last post

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON

No not this

I'm actually getting one of those soon

which version you want

as pet?

It'll kill her eventually..

don't talk to me or my nigger cock son again

yep. you're probably the user who told me about them. for that, I owe you my life

Hope you'll have a bad night

never told anyone, but posted them
why owing your life?

SUCK MY DICK, SEMON DEMON!

fuck you

>knocks on your door
>blocks your path
what do?

Huehuehue

lol his penis got out

Invite them to my candy dungeon.

Because I was going to kill myself before you told me about them. now I have a new lease on life. I owe you everything.

nigger

Just... why?

Inception.

Vff

nice

she has been enlarged by bbc

SUCK MY DICK SEMEN DEMON

SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON!

fag

cunt

=)

wtf