Not your personal army blaa blaa blaa

not your personal army blaa blaa blaa
then fuck off.

This highlighted moderator on this reddit
reddit.com/r/JWs/

Found out I didn't believe in their Jehovah's witness church, and got me excommunicated. Family and friends will not say one word to me.

Any sorts of help/ideas for revenge?

jws did 911

Welcome to the real world, sounds like he did you a favour

thanks faggot, i was already there, i just wanna fuck up his life.

Does he go on vacations?

all of your friends are in on it too?

Oh i hate those jw's
Can they not knock on my fuvking door every saturday at 6 am?

I don't even know who it is exactly,
They had screenshots from him, showing conversations I'd had.

They are all fucking religious fanatics. I already didn't care about the religion part, It's just now my parents and sister won't speak to me.

I just want to figure out who it is and fuck up their life.

yeah they are all fucked.

why not put a sign on the door

have you tried photo-shopping shit to discredit him saying he's lying and actually hates JWs

anyone know what area this might be from? It's a winery.

I only have access to whatever he posts on his reddit.

if you didnt defend yourself immediately it will look like he was right. did it happen yesterday/today?

I did defend myself but they already publicly announced for everyone to shun me a couple days ago.

does this sound like the writing of dat boi

Have you asked why shunning one's own family member a logical response for a religious person?

yeah thats him
He's a wannabe tech faggot from what I can find of him

where did you find that?

don't they have a meeting with the elders before excomunicating someone? just deny everything.

Jehovah's witnesses are borderline retarded, try having a conversation with one and see.

I did, they didn't believe me, whoever this faggot is sent them screeenshots of my discussing how stupid being a witness is.

hubski account

KEK he banned an addict

ik my dude, my mother and grandma are actually part of it
i did study for about 2 years and realised that the bible is full of plot holes so i quit
my mother and grandma are really nice so they wouldn't do this kinda crap to me
a religion promoting peace and mutual understanding promoting such division, it's pretty ironic
i keep my shitposting account separate from my normie one just in case

>2017, Year of Our Lord
>not witnessing Jehovah

ironically, they like satanists

Yeah I thought I had kept my accounts separate but someone saw something they shouldn't have. sucks.

Good job on figuring that shit out!

Mr. K's Cafe & Bar
3901 Vanesta Drive
Manhattan, KS

where did you find that?

google image adonisgksu

He also does "roast me" challenges, if that's worth anything

I'll use it thanks!

how do you know?

I'm pretty sure it is from colorado?

To be frank you shouldn't even be part of it if you dont like it. Just give them a week, they'll have to talk to you eventually. They still love you.

Why the fuck are you even on that shithole of a site? It's like a middleschool dance compared to the best sex of your life. It's been called "Sup Forums with a condom", but that barely does it justice. It's Tumblr for people even more retarded.

GTFO my Sup Forums

this, is in fact perfect.

I am not. I just know the reddit handle of the faggot who screwed me because it was in the tabs of the screenshots.
But thanks for your faggotry

the winery in his photo is called liquid art in Manhattan Kansas

Actually it's not there.

Still Manhattan, KS, but that pic is from the Liquid Art Winery, 1745 Wildcat Creek Rd.

Perfect thanks, I see the wine lists match, that narrows it a ton for who this faggot might be.

Damn son. Now you just have to find a way to identify him, but you cant really do that if you dont live near

If you do live near and he doesn't know you, frequent the place and consistently complain about wanting to become a JW and i'm sure they'll hook u up with him

Dont get mixed up in religious cults. It's your own fault.

Born into it

Then be happy. Trust me a if all your family is in the cult then being shunned is the best thing that can ever happen.

seriously

Well everything was fine, I was already doing my own thing, and my parents would still talk to me, but this faggot went out of his way to fuck me, and I want some sort of payback. He cost me my parents.

is the best shot you got.
He definately has a career account with his information on it.

Just find a mention of his name on hubski, reddit, anywhere his name pops up in google.

Find it and u get ur guy

That's it for me, OP.

Is it possible his username is an anagram for his real name?

thanks man appreciate it!

>make a fake account
>catfish the fuck out of him
>advance things at a slow pace, stay up nights talking with him, become his waifu
>get his real name, get as much info out of him as possible over time
>get a prostitute to do cam sessions with him and shit
>do all this while taking rich piana levels of steroids
>get him to buy you shit for giggles
>do this for a few years
>plan to "meet up" with him in real life
>beat the shit out of him while wearing a wig the same style as the prositute from before, you should be jacked by now
>waste years of his life, you can send dick pics he sent you to his family, and you get to beat the shit out of him
Is it really that hard to get revenge on him? If you dont want to go that far, you can at least spam his account with bullshit until he deletes it with a few fake accounts

>beat the shit out of him while wearing a wig the same style as the prositute from before

fucking kek i cry