I'm nobody special; ask me anything

I'm nobody special; ask me anything.

I love you

I love you too

I'll drop nice pictures

If we assume that psychologists are right about emotions being heavily influenced by the things you spend your time thinking about, is the logical conclusion to stop consuming negative media even though it feels more natural for me?

are you a internet regular?

I try to, user but it's pretty hard to stay away to be honest.
I often think I would be a lot better off if I didn't have this weird impulse to look at things that upset me or make me sad but I like the high I get from it as you probably do too - maybe we're just romantics

An addict probably
but ito Sup Forums I've been coming here for a few years. It's a love-hate relationship and I leave for awhile but always come back. Sup Forums is a shit-hole but it's honestly part of the better communities.
I tried reddit a few times but the circlejerking destroys me

Do you smoke?

you remind me of myself, you say you're a nobody but yet addicted to the ineternet, I'm sure you've done something that has effected people for the better or worse or been parts of interesting projects, normies tend to blow those kind of things out or proportion and give themselves all kinds of "cool" titles, meanwhile we dont credit ourselves for the things we've been part of because if you're a online addict whatever you do seem very small in comparison, have more pride in the cool shit that youve been part of user.

surprisingly not! I've never really felt the urge to until recently due to anxiety
I guess I secretly think it looks cool

How's life?

Thank you, user

Boring... NEET, no friends, no life. Losing my will to live

I know it sounds like an excuse but friends... really don't help that much and are usually more trouble than they're worth. Obviously everyone is different but once you're content with not having friends you can find you really enjoy your own company!
Do you not want to work or have trouble finding work? I work full-time for very little money but I've made valuable connections through it. I was a NEET for a good 8 months but as much as I love my alone time it was extremely depressing; I thought about dying every day.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you wanna make a change and you've lost your will to live, try something spontaneous, fuck around and maybe some good shit will happen, you have nothing to lose.

sauce?

Wtf im watching this right now

I wish I knew - I just really like nuns

an masterpiece!
that's pretty far in, are you enjoying it so far?

Who's using these semicolons nowdays, are you a programmer
See - I didn't even put the question mark at end

Yeah, all the comment sections I find seem negative but it's enjoyable so far. The MC can be a cunt sometimes but I suppose that can be forgiven.

I'm not too bad at making friends, it's just keeping them which is the hard part.

>Do you not want to work or have trouble finding work?

Can't really be fucked tbh. I got no motivation or ambition. Also I've got no real passion or hobbies, I dont' even know what I want to do really. I started seeing a councillor recently tho, but I dont think therapy is for me.

yeah i'll ask a question. What show is that?
Also, what does make you special?

The show is "Welcome to the NHK", about a NEET/Hikikomori being coerced into becoming a normie and his struggles. It's bretty gud.

not a programmer, just an artist
I use dashes too often to break up sentences so I change things up with a semicolon sometimes

wow, they have shit taste
I thought his character was really well written. I recommend reading the manga after you're done since it's a bit more hardcore ito his drug addiction which isn't really TV safe

> it's just keeping them which is the hard part.
I feel you, user
do you like having people around?

> I got no motivation or ambition. Also I've got no real passion or hobbies
might I recommend bartending? it's always seemed like a pretty exciting job

Welcome to NHK
I highly recommend for what it's worth

>what does make you special?
good question!
I guess I just always see people coming in here with exciting jobs or something about them interesting that makes people want to ask them questions. I guess you're special if you have something valuable to offer?

>do you like having people around?
At times, other times I just wanna be alone, people normally take that to mean I don't like them then things turn nasty

>might I recommend bartending? it's always seemed like a pretty exciting job
I've thought about it, would suit me aswell working later cos im not a morning person. I need to build my confidence first

What's your dream job?

>how about you, user? how do you deal with it?
I'd say find something that resonates with you and ride it as long as you possibly can.

>people normally take that to mean I don't like them then things turn nasty
it's not easily understood by a lot of people. Best you can do is tell them you care but that can only do so much

>I need to build my confidence first
best part about it is that it helps build your confidence I recommend giving it a go

> What's your dream job?
I want to be a concept artist
competition is mad fierce though so I often lose hope but I can only keep practicing. Being an artist is pretty tough since everyone just wants to take advantage of you; and I wish that was an exaggeration

Keep at it Sup Forumsro. I hope everything works out for you

thank you, user
I can only say the same for you
and don't give up before trying something else