When will Trump start acting presidential?

When will Trump start acting presidential?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IA-tSKiyHP0
youtu.be/FuZHxZJZJ_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want a lamp of Trump's face next to me when I sleep

When will Bill Clinton?

name the last president to "act presidential."

now name the last president, or even candidate, who wasn't acting, and really was presidential.

already is, mah boi

when the debates start. shit, hillary isn't even the nominee yet.

What has acting presidential ever done other than apologise for shit they didn't do/had no control or relation to or all of the above and were actually justified.

Do you think it's better for obongo to apologise to Nagasaki even though it wasn't his decision to make and even the Japs knew it was necessary.

With a 500 billion tax deficit with China, A 5 billion deficit with Mexico and a 50 billion with Japan I would be pretty fucking pissed off. Why the fuck would you bother being kind to con-artists.

>hillary isn't even the nominee yet.
Neither is Trump :^)

>Putin's gf is not fat
>Trump would get along well with Putin
Nice try Horseshit

Obama and Bush Sr. acted very presidential.
Clinton and Bush Jr. were fucking cocaine using players and not very presidential.
Actually desu Trump is already more presidential than Bush Jr. and Clinton.

More paid Hillary shills and Horsey comics. What's the matter Hilldog? Latest poll numbers not lookin' so good?

>Obama
>presidential

Has anybody made a parody of the 3am phone call for Benghazi?

Obama literally threw a tantrum (complete with crocodile tears) in front of the entire country because we wouldn't give up our guns. How is that presidential?

Did you even watch the last state of the union address? He threw all his papers up in the end like an edgelord.

trump makes all his cheap suits in China it sounds like your problem is with bankrupt rich kids ruining the economy not god emperor Obama.

This Horsey guy really does make shit tier cartoons. First of all, Trump and Putin seem as though they will be on pretty good terms with each other. He dedicates energy to his campaign Hillary doesn't have, he probably answers 3 AM calls regularly. Also, Horsey made Melania look like barbara streisand.

Get your shit together horsey

Can you please punctuate your post, I have no idea what you are trying to convey. It sounded like you were defending the trade tax from China because they have all of the factories, which is bad because they are currently not regulating anything and everything is polluted as fuck.

Yes Trump has suits made In China. Everything is made in China. That's a bad thing and we want that to stop.

Leaf. Irrelevant country. Irrelevant post.

I think our definition of "presidential" means acting like a flip flopping ambiguous jew puppet.

Trump is actually saying things instead of vague ambiguous "presidential" statements

I am a conservative and think Obama has done a really good job. He is even a little "right wing" or my taste and I think he owed an apology to the people that died in Hiroshima. As for the guns thing, he kind of does have a point. The US has the most guns per capita and by far the most murders. Criminal background checks and tough gun laws and rewriting the second amendment to fit our modern needs is the first step towards peace, liberty and prosperity.

Presidential

[prez-i-den-shuh l]

adjective

1. Whatever leftists think a president should be and act like

2. A Democrat

Example: "Trump could never be as presidential, he isn't even a Democrat! Clinton would be way more presidential, like her husband."

>Horsey

in terms of honesty and making america great again, trump is behaving a million times more presidential than Hillary.

hands down.

Trump has used social media way less than any of the other candidates. He's more about quality than quantity.

fucking leaf shills telling us how to live

Uh guys Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite. Youtubers make a good case for it. There's a guy who went to court saying he and obama did coke and fucked. lol

youtu.be/IA-tSKiyHP0
youtu.be/FuZHxZJZJ_Q

>implying Trump and Putin aren't already bros
>implying Trump won't establish the best US-Russia relations since the fucking Czar got killed

Horsey is such a hack

When your PM starts helping his own citizens before helping foreigners and migrants

He is you're just not paying attention to anything.

I already have said this here before, I am willing to accept probably another 200 to 300 thousand Muslim migrants in exchange for free weed.

I never voted for Trudeau but if we are going to get Muslims at some point we might as well get the weed. So what, there are a few more hijabs and kebabs I see on the way to school every day. Big deal. I am in an isolated white community and I will feel the effects last. I am also a dude and do not need to worry about getting raped by Muslims like our women do.

I hope never. The current president acts like a cuck.

>you used to call me on my red phone...
>late-night when you need my love

legal weed*

The is no such thing as presidential.

FOR INSTANCE THE U.S.A. IS THE YOUNGEST EMPIRE WITH MORE WARS IN RECORD THAN ANY OTHER IN HUMAN HISTORY.

And all are whining about being presidential? Give me a fucking break.

>Look at Obama, he is so presidential and he has mastered in timing during his jokes. So funny, so progressive. And he flatters Michael too despite his obvious ugly as the first lady.

Yet that bastard killed dozens of thousands children in the middle east due his plan of sending an army of drones to terrorize oil producing areas and stablish bases and contracts for his friends.

Presidential? Presidential my asshole.

Canadians see Obama as a witty, charming, funny black man that is stumping the republicans every chance he gets. I really do find him to be a charismatic man. He seems to be becoming more based as his presidency has come to a close.

>implying I dont want a president who shit posts on twitter at 3am

Hes the most relatable candidate yet

>I am also a dude and do not need to worry about getting raped like our women do
>there are people who actually believe this

I know lots of cartoon characters that are "relatable". Does that mean I want Mickey Mouse as the President/ Prime Minister of my country? Of course not.

Calvin Coolidge

When will W Bush?

I wish americans vote for Hillary so I can enjoy doomsday Sup Forums. Might sound selfish, but the following months are going to be hilarious.

That Horseface faggot really shills harder than your average tard.

>presidential

As a Canadian I do not want to shake a boat. We depend on a strong United Europe and the European Union being stable and we depend on the US being run by sensible people too.

This is why I am secretly pro EU and pro Hildawg even though deep down I like trump because of "meme magic".

Donald J. Trump.

lmao hillarys projection is hilarious to watch.

I mean, behind all the memery he's a business badass as well.

Imagine when you're like 80 years old and you look back on the pictures of presidents. You would want Trump there looking bad ass, not Hillary looking sneaky,

I thought the presidency wasn't a reality show?

Because Trump does it, and everyone is trying to copy him right now for some reason.

>When will Trump start acting presidential?

VICTORY IS PRESIDENTIAL

Who gives a SHIT. You know who didn't act very "presidential", Andrew fucking Jackson. MAGA

is this the new Axis force?

Who's the Japanese man?

Mickey Mouse would be a much better PM than Weed Man.

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

He makes trump look like John Candy. Also, Trump will gap that phone because he requires much less sleep than most.

He's a trendsetter, a trail-blazer.
He doesn't need a preconceived notion of what it means to be "president."

Grab not gap

Christie's his friend and he made fun of his weight, as friends are wont to do

Grover Cleveland

Rutherford B. Hayes

Franklin Pierce

Warren G Harding

He's already acting presidential. He is enlisting Goldman Sachs jews and cryptokike Henry Kissinger at his advisers.

>mfw these non-stop threads

>Presidential

This meme needs to end. It means something different to everyone and you could easily point to a random odd moment in absolutely any president's career and say that it invalidated their "presidentiality," because at the end of the day, people are human, not presidents.

It is a meaningless quality to argue over and serves only as a meme used to dismiss candidates you already disagree with to begin with.

Now shut the fuck up you worthless fucking leaf.

Presumptive nominee and is the only one still running. While Clinton still struggles with a communist.

>when the debates start
Bullshit.

Low level attacks are his best weapons at debates.
Think back to any time he's ever rekt someone at a debate.
He didn't kill Paul, Fiorina, Bush, Kasich, Rubio, or Cruz using high brow attacks.

The amount of damage he does with nicknames is invaluable during debates.
Every time he said "Little Marco" or "Low Energy" his opponents poll numbers would drop half a percent.
And he has to use them during debates; "Lyin Ted" was nearly useless, because he only started using it after the debates were over.

Neither have enough delegates to be considered the nominees (yet), and their conventions haven't voted it to be so. They aren't the nominees yet.

>obama acting presidential
literally does whats in the comic
cries about people not giving up their freedom
if i had a son...
fast and furious? let me redact that for you
benghazi? let me redact that for you
national debt? let me redact that for you
refugee terrorists? let me redact that for you
>the most transparent government in history

worthy of a nobel peace prize

>DUDE we should replace the leaf on our flag with POT LEAF. also a crescent moon in the corner too
>i just want to GET HIGH

that is literally you

My fellow americans,
There seems to be a lot of frustration divisiveness in America today and I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that we have many issues facing this country and we need to remember that we are americans and value unity above all else. Our problems are not caused by horrible corruption in the democrat and republican party, it's not radical islam blowing or the infidels who commit acts of violence falsely in its name that are the source of our problems either. It's definitely not the poor defenseless immigrant families flooding over the borders to share in our miracle called welfare, and it's definitely not the black community who are such important contributors in many diverse areas of Americans culture like violent crime, obesity, government assistance, and race rioting. No, no, my fellow americans, today's greatest problems are clear and ever present, white people and legal gun owners.

>get upset at Trump for making fun of people for being fat
>use a caricature of him being fat to undermine him even though he's not

Are they even remotely aware of their hypocrisy?

For some reasons, the glory eyes are funny.