Does b have any tattoos

Does b have any tattoos

Not having a tattoo now is the trend.

So many white people have ruined it by all getting the same boring ones.

Nah. Does OP have hepatitis, tho?

No I don't

Fair enough.

Im not a degenerate

You are is some way

No because I'm not a desperate attention whore with a complete lack of foresight.

do i smell a weeaboo?

>is some way
maybe i is is some way

fat dude with a whole body of wannabe yakuza tattoos. That doesnt scream animefag or anything. The man ponytail and creeper goatee though definitely does.

Jesus youre a faggot.

he just needs acceptance, alright?

Nice

I love girls like this.

You see tattoos are like a visual warning sign stating that they have issues, so you dont even have to bother opening your mouth to talk to them since you know they are scum and degenerate already.

Early warning signs.

Keep it coming I lmfao

Yea i got a biomechanical sleeve and a traditional Japanese sleeve, i need more

1 of 3. What do you think?

get a refund

love the one on your right knee! i usually dont like when people have a bunch of smaller tats but yours fit together well

This was fun

2/3

post a better image

keep posting please i run a regretful tattoo meme page on facebook and this is gold!

In the process of getting this finished.

thanks! sorry for potato quality, but sleeves, too!

Heres my biomechanical sleeve

>

I have a few, this is my favorite of them.

Tats are degenerate.

3/3

This tickled a little

You look better without bangs, just sayin. Would impregnate/10

That linework is horrendous bro, why tf would you get a rising sun

Kappa

I guess that's a compliment

aye, all Pictish.

Nah but forreal you really are cute. Im the dude that posted the biomech sleeve

trying very hard sweetie, i guess theres no going back now though. cute little piggy

Seriously, spend the money on improving your situation, not the tattoos. Look at your fucking place, old 80s shit brown trim, matted down carpet. Living like a nigger.

>m'lady

but bro thats the mentality of people with tattoos...

Straight up dsl right there

Yea i know shame on me.....oh well it is what it is, just dont take away my GBP plz

Going through his Jap phase

I wouldnt, you need to fix those shit tatts with something right?
But thanks for the nice comments on my pics tho

This one hurt like a motherfucker

:D

it's all in the lips and tongue!

>Dropsy Legs.

You look hella like Emily Browning.

Forreal

>having attention doodles
>being respectable
pick one

OMG I AM IN LOVE WHERE DO YOU LIVE WHAT IS YUOUR FULL NAME AND FACEBOOK BABY GIRL CALL ME DADDY

Dude that probably took an hour to do you pussy

Got a couple intent on getting more.

It did, but it's right on the fucking elbow bro
My weenis can't take the abuse.

No
>I'm an educated professional with a good wage and life prospects

Checkd, now you gotta tell him

I have two sleeves it doesnt hurt nearly as bad as the inside of the elbow, at least the backside has tougher skin and isnt super sensitive

No, I have a job

No way, daddy. However...

Oh I'm looking forward to that spot eventually.
The fingers are pretty brutal too.

The fuck we supposed to do with this

I believe tattoos shouldn't be visible if you're wearing short sleeves and pants.
>men dont wear shorts
>believe it or not people will judge you from what they can see.

1/4 but that's all you get

oops

she proved you right lol

i have 2, got them 10 years apart. Each cost less than $100. It is a complete myth that tattoos are addictive.

my point exactly. never fails

Yea i wanna get my hands done next. Or my throat. Just a tip, bring a painkiller with you just make sure its not too strong so you dont nod out mid tattoo. Ill bring a bag or two of dope and not feel shit the whole time

Inked people are criminal fags.

Never thought of that I'll have to give it a try next time.
I always fall asleep when I get work done on my legs
Degenerates are turnons.

I love all the insecure faggots in this thread who feel tats are a personal attack on them. How afraid of the world must you be to be this pathetic lmao

>muh degenerate tats

Kys niggas

Amazing!!

i find it funny, listen to you sooky

Lookin sweet

Def takes the edge away and the tattoo artist thinks your a diesel mother fucker for sitting so long. Ill sit 8 hours straight and my artists hands will start cramping

>Degenerates are turnons.
>Is a degenerate.

well done.

meh

Daaaymn. That's fucking hardcore.

Disappointed

With the occasional smoke break and to eat and piss but im still there from opening to closing. 400$ for 8 hours is a damn good deal especially with the talent he has. Just look at my sleeve man its fuckin beautiful

You the biomech guy? That is hella dope. Your artist does some amazing work.

Yea thats me thanks bro. 4 grand total it better be fuckin flawless na mean?

rofl

Jeez That's intense
I've never spent more than 180 for any of mine, but I'm a broke ass degenerate.

Dont feel like taking a pic of my other arm, got it done as soon as i turned 18 and i wish i wouldve slowed my role while getting it cause its flawed in some spots but you really gotta look for them

You're just the king of bad decisions, aren't you?

Hey man you just gotta save up. Find a good artist who actually enjoys doing tattoos and wont rape you on prices theres so much talent out there you dont need to go to LA ink to get a good tattoo. Tell them youre getting a full sleeve and you refuse to pay by the hour

Face tattoos are where i draw the line that just look like white trash tattoos. Unless youre a rapper or som a-b-c list celeb you shouldnt get face tattos

yes

wow I thought op was going to be the dumbest looking fag in this thread, then *POOF* here you are.
Congratulations on making yourself unhireable and undateable with anyone that matters in either situation, with one act!