Just lost my dad at age 57. Feels thread?

Just lost my dad at age 57. Feels thread?

You’re 57?
Or he was 57?

Sorry for your loss op.

He'll never get to see what a disappointment you will turn out to be. Count your blessings.

He was 58 technically he died on his birthday but he let go a long time before then.

Damn nigga you're old

Sorry op

Honestly i don't disagree with you. He was an amazing person. I don't think i will ever be the man he was.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find him. Did you check behind the couch?

He was 57 you fuckwit.

God damnit why did I read this; this is not a convenient time for me to be crying.

He probably just fell down between the cushions. Check around in there.

I did find him he turned out to be in hospice care, until he died.

Sorry, but your dad are now burning in hell

None of us will live up to our fathers. We are here on a Saturday night.

Was he a fatass

I hope this isnt bait

Sorry to hear that OP bro

Who cares ? Stop crying you beta faggot , glad he died

My father is out smoking crack somewhere

If that's what you wanna believe christfag.

Nope, i have been drunk since i got off work Friday. He died on his b day the 18th.

So sorry Annon, I was never expecting to feel this kind of emotions on Sup Forums, but you do it. Try to feel better, you have my blessings

I was 21 on 18th

Idiot, not here, not today

Agreed

Nope he had cancer about 10 years ago. 5'6 maybe 130. He developed bone necrosis in hospice.

This seems like a good time to think back on what he taught you. To think back on the little things you're grateful for. To solidify how you want to remember him.

U next faggot

follow daddy and kill yourself

I appreciate it he had chronic pain for 15 years or so. I'm just glad he is at peace.

Congrats go get you dick wet.

daddy is waiting
an hero

this

Me too, he was in a lot of pain for about a decade. Even when he was comatose the day before he died in told him just to let go.

Go fuck yourself look at picture i posted. Look at that cute little bastard. Print out a picture of him roll it up and jam it right up your dickhole.