Your 10 year old daughter wants to be a boy now

>Your 10 year old daughter wants to be a boy now
How do you react?

/lgbt/

Thats like asking "if you've got a dick in your ass and mouth - how are you going to react?".
It's simply not going to happen.

Let to your daughter live her life how she wants, you gave life to her but it is her life to live. If you're worried about it, don't be. This generation will accept her. Some wont. But for the most part she will be okay. Love her nomatter what so she can live a life knowing she has someone who will truly love her nomatter what.

they're both totally possible

If I saw those people irl I'd assume they were male but they look like the biggest pussies.

Hey OP this is Sup Forums let's be honest most here won't be accepting. If you love her then continue to love her. Also remember it could just be a stage if she is only ten.

take her to a whorehouse and get her to fuck a mexican prostitute
worked for me

>Do a 360
>Walk away

Show her the cons of being a boy

chain her to the radiator and rape her for decades and decades and decades

Tellher to wait 8 years

The same way I reacted when she wanted to be a unicorn at 3, a kitten at 5 and a puppy at 7. With wry amusement and patience for the stupidity of youth.

/thread
We have a winner!

Thanks. I have 4 kids and I am not a total asshole. It's good prep for these kind of questions.

This. Why do you need to be a boy when youre just gonna be munching on carpet anyway? Fuckin retarded lesbians

This.

/thread

you won't get any useful responses in the matter if you go ask over there

it's like asking a bunch of wrestling fans how would they react if their sons liked wrestling the same way they do

Take her to a counselor experienced in working with trans children, and see what the medical experts recommend.

Why do I care if my child is a boy or a girl, as long as they’re happy? And why do I care what sex organs they have, again, so long as they’re happy and fulfilled in their lives and relationships?

"I want to be a rooster but you don't see me fucking chickens, your mother aside. now go do your homework and stop wearing all that flannel"