Medfags help pls!!

Medfags help pls!!
I had a injury followed by swelling and i think this could be stage 2 necrosis... is it small enough for my body to combat or should i worry (sepsis, spreading )
Pls halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZxBTof6rkSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stage 2 Necrosis

More like Stage 5 Autism.

Not big but still worrying that's why i posted it
Selfbump

chop toe off just in case

Your the idiot that dies 2 days later of septic shock

had shit like that on my middle finger last week, let it go for a bit and then took a knife to it. was just pus. go for it my man then video it for the sweet jewtube money for dem poping videos.

Cut it off just to be sure.

That's a paronychia. Just cut it open, drain the pus, and keep it clean. Get an antibiotic Rx if you feel it's necessary.

Probably ingrown toenail idk

Good idea actually and then I'll use some iodine solution to disinfect

toe bugger

Nah that's what insurance and the doctor is for. Asking some fucks on a website, neck yourself.

if youre not joking (you probably are) its just an infection. sometimes if its an ingrown toenail you have to get it fixed surgically.

I had this before wasn't this bad tho

god you are a dumb nigger, just wait a day and then soak it in a hot bath, afterwards incise it with a sterile(STERILE) knife or toothpick. use hydrogen peroxide to clean and bandaid it

Edit: clean the area first and cut it open with something sterile. Not your kitchen scissors.

paronychia.
-use a wet hot towel and compress or soak
-topical antibiotics
-cut+drain
you decide.

Get these fuckers all the time running kills my feet

Ty for tips, would post webm of cutting open but im out of blades for the scalpel so that'll have to wait till tomorrow

yeah thats a small infection

I used to get bad ingrown toenails just lance that shit and soak in salt water then be sure to airaite

I fixed mine by sticking a wooden coffee stirrer into it. It was fine. Not gonna die from a small cut with something not 100% clean

Heat up a nail then push it through your nail and drain it.

Get a needle and pop it you fucking faggot

Gently pull skin away from the goal nail. Eventually skin will break and let the pus out. Disinfect it. Should feel better and not as painful soon afterwards

>necrosis

Truly OP is a faggot among niggers. You got 2 options, you're low tier bait, and I fail to see the point, or you are genuinely that stupid. Either way the only way to fix your hangnail is a tourniquet to the neck

youtu.be/ZxBTof6rkSw
Don't be a whiny little bitch.

Lul that's for if you have blood trapped under your nail

I salute you 4chins ironically i always get good suggestions here

wasted

im wasting

Nigga

ingrown toenail stop chewing your toes dumb cunt

soak in very soapy, warm water for 15 minutes, 3x a day. had it happen to one of my fingernails, did this and it got better quickly and painlessly

you cut your nails too short and sliced into the edge of the cuticle

good job moron

stage seven necrosis, 3.5 times worse than you thought

Looks like an irritated ingrown nail. For quick relief, get nail clippers or a small pen knife and cut the part that hurts out. Vertically works, but I do do it diagonally then pull it out by hand. Soak it first if you have to. Once you've done that make sure you got every bit of dead skin/nail out otherwise it'll just get irritated again quickly.
I speak from experience doing it to both of my big toes for the past 12 years. Hurts like a bitch but the relief is worth it.

I've had worse.
Let it relax, buddy.

that looks fungal, the more pressing matter right now is whether or not youre retarded for seeking medical advice on the Sup Forums board

That's just some pus dumbass, if you open it to release pressure keep it clean, if you don't just wait it out

you are ridiculous or just trolling

i had this too
>see a doctor

Dude everyone gets infected toenails sometimes. You got one because you cut yo toenail too short. Burn the end of a safety pin until it is sterile and use it to drain the nast. Then put some toothpaste on the whole area. The toothpaste will disinfect it and keep it minty fresh. You may have to drain it a few more times but it will be gone in a week or two.

>stage 2 necrosis
>necrosis

kek