We are actually going to do it

we are actually going to do it
we are ACTUALLY going to qualify for the world cup by narrowly letting the netherlands blunder their way below us

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=54cbc4743d66dadc&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
archive.fo/sM2Am
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like the middle east gets another spot at the world cup

>we

lmao they haven't ever shown this on Swedish TV because it would cause uproar

disgusting

or because its a u17 game from 2013

The youth are the future

That we got third in. They reported on the tournament

>tfw can't watch webms on my phone

What phone u have?

That explains it

Absolute state of cuckden lmao

At this point I'm not even shocked

good banter desu

Just hold-click on it to open the webm on a new tab and click your video app to play it.

A 17 year old is going to make his debut for our national team today, playing central defender.
I'm scared Sup Forums ;_;

please lose

now why would you do that, sweden? to get 3 defeats in Russia and pack home?

at least the dutch always have a chance with le cut inside man

We can't lose, but god damn I want our manager to be fired.

I'm beginning to think that it's impossible to discuss Sweden in a Sup Forums thread without this clip being used

>Sweden will become Muslim-plurality state within our lifetimes

a..aa..at least there w..w.www...white muslims rite guyz???

Well the race war has started
We'll have them out within 5 years hopefully
In 1½ years its the general election and we'll elect a new Prime Minister who wants to kill all muslims

SWEDEN NO

truthfully I was in Sweden at Christmas time and we are way, way, more fucked than they are.

>wigelius.webm

Depends on where you were

Seriously in Malmö it's like 50% non-Swedes

In certain suburbs there are like 100% non-Swedes, I mean if I went there they'd rob me on the spot.

Are the nuzzies in Sweden more moderate or something?

The cities are literally overflowing with them and yet you never hear of any major issues like in France, UK, US, etc. Is it really because Sweden stays out of intl conflict?

Ya but the sense that I got there from my cousins and everyone was that the days of non-european immigration are coming to an end for Sweden, meanwhile Trudeau is just now opening the floodgates for us.

What is a nuzzie?

Just because you beat belarused? You were lucky that we got refballed against you tbqh

What astounds me about Canada is that you guys are literally taking 1% of your population in immigrants every year. That seems utterly impossible to me, but I guess you do have enough space.

They don't go anywhere there's space. They cram into our few shitty cities.

I would assume he meant "muzzie", i.e. a Muslim

That's because the current ruling party did what Trudeau did. But the refugees really came in droves
I mean it was fucking horrible. If you were at Stockholm Central in fall 2015
Fucking dirty "refugees" everywhere

The thing is they literally ran it into the ground. In late summer the PM stood in a "Refugees welcome" march and touted about "My Europe builds no walls"

Fast forward to literally building fences on the first trainstations after Denmark etc.

Our systems literally collapsed that was the only thing that forced the Social Democrats to stop. But there are still parties that want open borders.

Imagine if Canada took in ~600-700k muslims in 3 months. That's when Trudeau will be forced to stop.

The Sweden Democrats (the anti immigrant party) has sky rocketed since this. I mean I can even notice how the talk has changed at work/family etc.

They're polling between 15-25% depending on source, they might become the biggest party. 10 years ago they had 2%

>Sup Forums - Sports

If I want a real swedish blonde girl which bigger city would be the best? Oestersund or something?
From what it sounds like, Malmo and Stockholm dont have any

Shit happens. Threads get derailed. This is not new

>not sending them all to Canada's Siberia.

Why?

They've literally taken over parts of Sweden. I mean "Problem areas" are code words for muslim gang rule.

Because the establishment is so afraid of making people racist they turn a blind eye. They blame everything else.

I mean we have muslim (or former muslim) women who live in these areas who are forced to wear veils etc, who try to expose the suppression of women in these suburbs
but the "Feminist" party just spouts "WHITE MALES DO IT TOO IT'S NOT ISLAM ITS MEN"
So while these women are discriminated or beaten or killed for not wearing veils or wanting to integrate. They're just abandoned

We do. Our government distributes immigrants to small towns all over the country, immigrants get a list of towns they are permitted to settle in. They live there for a year or however long they are required to then pack up and move to Toronto or Vancouver and sit on welfare in social housing.

I can only hope that the people in charge of my country stop making a mess of the Middle East so these people can go back to their home countries

I'm really sorry about what's going on in your country. I hope the situation changes for you soon

The further north you go the less immigrants there are (their weak bodies can't take the cold)
But even in cities like Malmö and Stockholm, in the rich areas or surrounding rich areas there are still white people.

I mean it's so fucking segregated it's a joke.

Close to where I live there's like 500 meters between two stations on the train. You stop at the first station it's ~90% non-white immigrants. Only apartment buildings for renting etc. The next stop, some of the riches part of the country. Only houses. Big cars. Yachts. Never seen an immigrant there.

>sending your immigrants to live in places with -50 temps
>having immigration standards even stricter than ours yet still being considered more generous than us

You guys are clever memelords

I remember the meme back in 2010 but damn your country has really let itself go

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=54cbc4743d66dadc&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
>In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings but according to UN forecasts, Sweden will be #25 in 2015, and in 2030 on the 45th place.

christ

sounds like any country desu, it just seems worse in Sweden because of your small populaton

It can only be so long until another attack.

There are about at least 300 confirmed "Swedes" who have fought for ISIS and returned (because I guess the Caliphate wasn't that great and their iPhone didn't work and they had to do manual labour) and instead of them going to prison for live or being expelled from the country the fucking leaders want to give them more fucking free money housing and shit.

There are so many radicalised young muslims. If it doesn't happen before, if the Sweden Democrats win in 2018 I'm pretty sure an actual race war will start

I think I've the stat of 0-44 year olds is like 35% immigrant/second gen immigrant.

Just think of that, they're literally taking over the country and not integrating

There was a pretty funny circumstance where the syrian refugee family that was supposed to be placed in my town had to stay in their refugee camp in lebanon and wait an extra year to go to toronto instead of here.

it is the same in Germany
archive.fo/sM2Am

These numbers are hidden from the population as well as they can. I mean this will swing the voting. We're being invaded

The children should continue living their lives in a war zone I agree.

yes it is also illegal to count the figures in france, take a trip to Marseille and see if you can even find 1 brown haired person

>come to laugh at neverlands
>it's a right wing jerkoff thread instead
nvm

Please don't get my hopes up.

Show me proof or stop spreading lies !

sorry your left wing jerkoff thread got deleted for being too Sup Forums

maybe next time it'll work out

Meme-Pis is warming up.

I felt physically sick and I'm not even joking, don't remember the last time I had this

>swedes wanting to jerk off a black guy

how new