I was at the urinal today and my boss made a comment about how I pull my balls out of my pants when I pee...

I was at the urinal today and my boss made a comment about how I pull my balls out of my pants when I pee. I never really thought about it before, but now I'm a little embarrassed. Just thought this was normal, but now I don't know.

Anybody else have their balls out to pee? Is it really that weird?

i do that too
honestly if your boss commented on how you take your dick out ya pants to piss, kinda seems like he's the really weird one

I do that too, just more freedom for my balls

Just a second, let me put the safety on. Fucking Krieger and his idiot mods. That very clearly says "safe" even Krieger isn't that insane.

it doesn't really matter what is normal when it comes to pulling your balls out when you pee
but looking at other dude's dicks while they pee is definitely not normal
in fact I think you might have a sexual harassment settlement sitting in your lap

Nah man. It's nice to air your balls a bit when you're having a piss.

Depends on the pants that im wearing.

This, if the zipper pinches my balls, fuck that

My boss never looks at my balls when I pee.

Neither does mine :(

Do you get to watch your boss piss, too?

You prob have a small dick user if its less than 5in flaccid your sack is getting in the way. Im a girl I know what small looks like.

tits or gtfo

"get" is less accurate than "have"

You're a faggot

The only time I pull my balls out is if I'm wearing shorts and I gotta pull them down in the front.
Otherwise that's weird.

You're a faggot trap cunt

Least i dont have a small dick

Fuck THIS shit!!!!
The FUCK???
Is your boss a HOMO???
Does he have an opinion on whether you're cut/uncut???
RULE # FUCKING 1 at the urinal...
EYES FUCKING FRONT AND LEVEL!!!

Copypasta

>my boss made a comment about how I pull my balls out of my pants when I pee

Tell her to mind her own business.

>This
Small dicks bounce. Big dicks swing

I'm 31 and I still drop my pants to my ankles at the urinal as I've done since the first grade. It means you don't have to be awkward about grabbing your balls and pulling them out, just let the pants drop.

your boss propably has small balls so he dosen't want to see big balls dangling around him because of jealousy, when i go pee i pull pants all the way down so people can see my perfect ass, its pretty beta just take wiener out.

I pull my balls out too man. It stops your pants from pressing on the urethra, preventing the otherwise inevitable last drop in your pants issue.
Also your boss is a fag for checking out your junk.

pffffft, nothing wrong with seeing how inferior other men are to you

I can't pee without my balls out. Who the fuck does your boss think he is?

Damn how close was he? Was he on his knees taking notes? Boss or not I would have asked him WTF.

>on his knees taking notes
/r/inging this from any artfags lurking

You're boss wants ur cock

OP I think this was his way of saying he wants to suck on them balls.

That doesn't even make sense, you are a retard. If his dick was too small he would leave his testicles tucked in. Use your head. tits or gtfo

Yeah. What's up with a boss doing that? Sounds creepy.

I also free my boys up when I piss. Good for them to have a bit of fresh air. Double bonus if I'm outdoors then they get some sunlights and maybe a bit of breeze.
I'm a fucking swamp down there and they need as much help as they can get to stay as fresh as possible.

you boss watches how you pee?