Shouldn't incest be legal if both parties are consenting adults?

Shouldn't incest be legal if both parties are consenting adults?

>scroll down for vide

Pls post vid

Fuck that bitch is ugly, no wonder she has to hit-up her son

Ummmm....
Isn't incest the official passtime in the south?

I am not entirely convinced the "mom" is not the son wearing makeup and a wig.

Yes

Probably, I honestly only think it should only be crime if they bring a child to term.

So the government has the right to start telling people who can and can't breed?

Falling in love is a felony? smh

The gov't isn't telling they can't breed, they just can't breed with each other.

But besides that fact the gov't does have the right to take your child away so, that's really not that far off the beaten path.

Incest can create intense mental and emotional pain and children of incest can be drastically deformed

>not telling you you can't do something
>just telling you who you can/can't do it with

Same difference.

The gov can only "take" your children if their is some kind of blatant threat or danger to the child's well being.

Yeah, like being inbred.

yup, especially when the product will be some potato with microencepholopathy.

i think we need to go further and administrate education, testing and licenses for breeding. too many shitty parents these days.

>CAN be

And people with life threatening hereditary disabilities have children all the damn time. No one goes around telling anyone with wolfparkinson white syndrome they can't have kids. Even a perfectly healthy couple can have a child with severe disabilities and defects. And it takes several generations of close incestuous inbreeding to start showing any effects

>if their is some kind of blatant threat or danger to the child's well being

i think being retarded from incest qualifies. think of it as preventative taking. as in taking the penis away from the vagina.

No. There'd be a fuckton more incest-induced genetic monstrosities if it wasn't illegal.

See

are you seriously trying to defend and justify breesing with your sister/mom? JESUS FUCK cleetus.

how about banning gay sex because it accounts for a significant percentage of stds? is it that much better than inbreeding?

>And it takes several generations of close incestuous inbreeding to start showing any effects

i question the validity of this statement. there is not a big enough population size for a proper study. cause we FOUND IT WRONG AND CUT THAT SHIT OUT. Seriously.

Not an argument

I wouldnt even think about fucking my mother (not only cuz shes ugly) but in my eyes this is a private matter and the goverment shouldnt have any say.
The idea of incest producing retarded babies is more a meme than reality.

>how about banning gay sex because it accounts for a significant percentage of stds? is it that much better than inbreeding?

false equivalency as it only affects the primary people and does not adversely affect a child/3rd party.

incest is illegal because of the product that must suffer

your argument is "hurrrr i should be able to fuck my relatives cause noone else will talk to me"

seems we both lack a real argument. at least i have morals.

Then the same applies to a lot of people with genetic diseases. Yet we get retards making retards making retards in this country.

>Yet we get retards making retards making retards in this country.

which should also be illegal. hence my earlier point that breeding should be limited to those who pass an education, testing and licensing regimen.

It has already been studied, I old European monarchies. They interbred for generations. And it took generations for any adverse effects to start cropping up. It was mostly just physical, like "family traits" such as nose and chin sizes becoming more pronounced. But it's not like there were are the legged, two headed mutants.

It's simple genetics. Every person, even completely healthy people, have some chance of producing potato offspring. When two close relatives, ie bro/sis, son/mom, dad/daughter reproduce, it simple multiplies this chance. Sounds bad? But when you're multiplying a fractions of a decimal by a fraction of a decimal, it's not that big of a difference. Like, .05 x .05, you still have way less than even one whole percent.

In all honesty, Incest should be how you learn about sex. I don't mean getting fucked by your mom or dad, but learning how to have sex/how your body works under parental supervision on a sister/cousin of the opposite sex. It would get rid of loads of teen pregnancy if kids were openly taught from a young age how pregnancies happen, how to use prophylactics, hell even how long they can go before needing to pull out.

you can have incest without reproducing

>It MIGHT have a negative impact on their kids if they have any

Then no one should have kids. Because there's always a chance they'll come out fucked up.

fyi 0.05 x 0.05 = 0.0025

>It has already been studied, I old European monarchies. They interbred for generations. And it took generations for any adverse effects to start cropping up. It was mostly just physical, like "family traits" such as nose and chin sizes becoming more pronounced. But it's not like there were are the legged, two headed mutants.

a)that is WAAAAYYYY too small of a sample size
b) there was no real medical science back then to assess the health of the involved peoples
c) this says nothing of the offspring that WERE hideously deformed and "dealt with"

>It's simple genetics. Every person, even completely healthy people, have some chance of producing potato offspring. When two close relatives, ie bro/sis, son/mom, dad/daughter reproduce, it simple multiplies this chance. Sounds bad? But when you're multiplying a fractions of a decimal by a fraction of a decimal, it's not that big of a difference. Like, .05 x .05, you still have way less than even one whole percent.

again, too small of a sample size to properly define this.

Most conditions that involved messed up chromosomes, at least, make it nearly impossible to have kids. I agree that intentionally creating more people who can't support themselves is a dumbass idea though.

>incest is illegal because of the product that must suffer

the woman was 44 and not likely to get pregnant. Also what if they used protection ?

you can also fuck without having incest. gets rid of the whole possibility of incest breeding.

well you certainly shouldn't have kids, lets just put it that way

>not likely
>used protection

still not a 0 chance. not fucking your mother/sister is a 0 chance.

>deciding who can have sex with who
>amurican freedum
>hurrdurrr theres 0.007% more chance of retard
>meanwhile in same country people can legally spread hiv

go ahead and act like a retarded dicktater

>Shouldn't incest be legal if both parties are consenting adults?
It's illegal to prevent more backwood nigger dick sucking, cum guzzlin' inbred faggots like you from being bred into our allready overflowing with shit tards world.

Trump has spoken numerous times about why this is so dangerous and when I say "Trump has spoken numerous times" I don't mean on the topic, I mean if you listen to him talk you realize what kind of raging fucktard inbreeding can produce.

isn't that called eugenics?

>And it takes several generations of close incestuous inbreeding to start showing any effects

Too bad your parents' idiocy bred true on the first try.

You would say NO to this? Really?

it's a meme you dip. it's not nearly as common as jew comedians would have you believe.