Made a Sup Forumstant as an irl friend

>made a Sup Forumstant as an irl friend
>Discussed music with him and he had pretty good taste
>All of a sudden he's started to ignore me and treat me like I don't exist
W-was my taste that bad dude.

Most Sup Forumstants are either socially awkward or snobby assholes.
You're probs the former and he's probs the latter.

Maybe you freaked him out. He got some Virginia Tech shooter vibe.

you skipped too many details, you probably went full autismo or got too close to him too quick

irl friendships are too complicated, who knows, maybe he thinks he's a girl and doesn't value friendship regardless of tastes

you sure you didn't do something?

Not that I can think of.
Not really and I can't think of an autismo moment with him we had some good conversations

maybe he's just an asshole

>Not really and I can't think of an autismo moment with him we had some good conversations
Well, maybe he just got bored. Don't put too much thought into this shit it happens all the time.

How exactly is he "ignoring" you?

I'd hate to have any Sup Forums user as a friend. Once you've met one you've met them all. All the exact same taste, personality, and sense of humor.

Why would anyone ever want to publicly admit to anyone that they use Sup Forums? Aren't you scared this Sup Forumstant will tell others that you browse this shithole?

Newfags think its edgy and makes them cool. I see Sup Forums as call of duty emblems all the time on Xbox live. Go figure.

Only oldfags keep it hidden, you'll find out one way or another even if they never bring it up

>I, of course, am the exception

if you don't make friends with them, then you won't inflict that shit on them either

hide your power level retard

>muh secret club
it probably came out casually during a conversation you autists

no, you have to admit it. my senior year, fuckholes were drawing pedobear and mudkips on the boards and desks. i've never associated Sup Forums with real life and nobody else should either.

being proud of browsing Sup Forums is autistic but so is hiding it out of fear of judgement

This. You'll most likely notice it in their humor

Not being ashamed of it and bringing it up during a convo is fucking autistic.

Funny you bring it up. I think its a thing/rite of passage for teenagers to think Sup Forums is cool and edgy. I just graduated hs, and I remember the popular kids that were leaning more on the edgy side would always post 5 year old edgy Sup Forums memes, and namedrop Sup Forums.

Did you meet bjork?

hey dude it's me. your taste was shit that's all it was, nothing personal

> socially awkward or snobby assholes.
>OR

That "or" should really be "and"

If you dig deep enough, everything is like this. There is nothing original under the sun. Stereotypes exist for every single hobby, every belief, every social class. You aren't immune to it either. Your tastes match up with thousands of the more than 7 billion people on earth. It has a lot to do with your exposure. You spent a lot of time on Sup Forums and the internet in general, you probably grew up in white middle class suburbia, and you probably like video games and anime. They mix together to create certain subsets of personality types.

you aren't allowed to jizz your pants until at least the 4th time hanging out

what a butt

is this you abelian/baran

first post best post

YA TOO CLOSE MON

who is this semen demon?

Literally who?

if you're posting bjork then your friend should be hugging you

I bet you he's on here right now whats his name?

I once had an irl Sup Forums friend who tried to convince me he didn't come here despite having most of the Sup Forums-core chart as his favorite albums.

How do you know if someone uses Sup Forums?

He was the first one to bring Sup Forums up and asked if I used Sup Forums

he's just like me
I ignore people all the time and t b h most of the time I forget they exist

Majority of Mu core is not underground at all - most of them are critically acclaimed, or important albums due to influence.

Even reddit has a chart that lines up with mu core, same with top all time on RYM.

Mu is not special, and it's entirely possible your friend doesn't come here.

obv he is too shy and also doesnt enjoy talking to you