What should i tell this girl i like to listen to? i need stuff that makes me seem cool...

what should i tell this girl i like to listen to? i need stuff that makes me seem cool. i don't really like music and i'm pretending i'm into it because she is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/58rPJFnkVNI
youtu.be/pmRYDvvJSgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death grips

gabba

boku no pico

You sound like a total beta. Girls can see through this by the way

Is right, but if you're willing to swallow your pride

Les rallizes denudes
Bauhaus
Joy division
Frank ocean
The cure
Lou reed

Rev. George Owusu-Mensah
youtu.be/58rPJFnkVNI

Just get into music man

>girls will think bauhaus is cool
don't listen to this guy

The Antlers
Bon Iver
Joy Division
American Football
Brand New
Mac Demarco
some kind of chill hip hop

Honestly dont be a faggot. Those are faggot-core. If you want to be a totally generic urban outfitters staple then listen to this manlet.

Also, Rev. Kusi Berko
youtu.be/pmRYDvvJSgA

Art girls love Bauhaus, same for guys. Your list is just generic reddit trash twee

Just call her a pleb on everything she listens to and tell her to listen to john coltrane or something. Have a hard cock 99% of the time.

This also works. Just tell her her taste is shit. Indie girls all have daddy issues so she will actually like being talked down to.

Well duh it's a trash list, it's to impress normie girls

you obviously need to make up bands

Then there's nothing wrong with . Its a list of that middle ground between total normalfag and patrician

How sad it is that you have to lie about your musical taste to make a girl interested in you Have some self respect
She will realize that you're pretending anyway, what would make you even more pathetic
be honest user, especially with yourself don't make a cuck outta yourself because of women

>Checked
>Praise kek

moe jazz

This

video game OSTs

Why would you do this.. and how do you not like music? I can't go a single day without it. I could understand giving one of her favorite bands a chance that you're otherwise not too keen on, and you trying to turn her on to one of your favorites in exchange. If she likes, say, I don't know.. hopefully nothing as obnoxious as the fucking Backstreet boys, but whatever it is you make that sacrifice to show her you care.

And take that image down, you phony. You're giving us Zelda fans a bad rep!

Rammstein, Laibach, Skrewdriver, the list goes on...

The Final Fantasy piano collections are honestly pretty great. I have to be in the right mood for that stuff, though.